Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and enjoyable environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 17, 2014
I enjoyed working at Juicy Couture, the staff were all friendly and we all seemed to work well together as a team. We all had our sections of the store to stay in and we were always kept busy with a task and/or helping customers. I learned more about giving exceptional customer service skills and techniques in increasing my sales.
Retail Store
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2012
Great people, great culture, but upper management does not cooperate.
Fun atmosphere and good pay.
fun place to work for
Supervisor / Customer Service / Cashier (Former Employee), Camarillo, CASeptember 24, 2014
a typical day at work involved mostly customer service, cleaning, folding and making sure the customer was 100% satisfied with there visit.
Fun workplace
Fashion Marketing & PR Assistant (Former Employee), London, Regents StreetSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: 50 pounds travel expenses per week
Cons: i wish i was involved more in what was going on.
Great location, right above the store on Regents street. It was a very pleasant place to work at. Lovely team. I learned about even planning, signage, admin, pr stock control, invoices, updating customer database..
The hardest part of the job was that I didn't get payed.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work for such an amazing brand
Fun Workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee), London, ENGSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: near my house
Cons: long hours and late hours
It is lovely working at Juicy as it is Girlie and more family like however, I want to do something more related towards my Career.
I studied LAW and graduate with a 2:1.
Floor Supervisor
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando,FLSeptember 8, 2014
o Assist Store manager in controlling and impacting annual sales of $7 million
o Train and coach over 60 associates to exemplify the brand
o Create and implement operational standards
o Maximize sales and conversion through coaching on the sales floor by implementing the company’s CSM and J Service program
Fun working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Commerce, CASeptember 2, 2014
Helping customers find the perfect outfit for the weekend or for the week is an amazing feeling. We all need an adviser when it comes to your outfit . My managers and co workers where all amazing, i felt right at home .
THE ABSOLUTE BEST COMPANY
Customer Service (Former Employee), Livermore, CA / Walnut CreekAugust 13, 2014
THE ABSOLUTE BEST COMPANY I had the amazing opportunity to work for and I got a great promotion. I only wish we hadn't closed. I miss this job so much. One my greatest accomplishments. I left this job with so much confidence and love for so many people that I met through the experience.
I was a contractor
Loss Prevention Officer (Former Employee), Woodbury CommonsAugust 5, 2014
I was a contractor.

i worked for Easter Security Corporation
The company Changed the store over
they ended the Security contract
Enjoyable and constructive work enviornment
Stock Associate/Sales Associate (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLAugust 3, 2014
Pros: friendly staff, free lunches, birthday celebrations
A typical day at work was fun and exciting, with many people I enjoyed being around and working with. We were always busy but I loved it more when business pickled up. I learned how to fold clothes,censor items, take inventory, how to properly organize certain items, replenish the selling floor, and how to sell the product. Management was good. All – more... my supervisors were easy to get along with and so were my co-workers. We all seemed to work together as one good team. I wouldn't say that there was much difficulty in my job, whenever something seemed like it was becoming difficult, I found a way to deal with it and take care of the problem. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the people I got to know at the job every day and meeting new customers. I like being social. I also liked figuring out problems and coming up with solutions, such as how to organize better and resolving conflict between co-workers or customers and co-workers. – less
Fun place to work on a day to day basis
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYJuly 29, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Store management was professional and positive. Very high velocity store, and management and staff constantly moving things and changing things around to keep the store filled and fresh looking.It was always a group effort, and it was both challenging and fun.
Great!!!!
Cashier (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 29, 2014
Juicy Couture was a world of fashion. I really enjoyed all my work.
Very strong team orientated, great place to learn all aspects of retail.
Assistant Stock Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 28, 2014
Worked for this company for four years and by far the best company that taught you all aspects of retail. I've gained great knowledge and experience on how to operate a successful store. Mastering visual merchandising and back of house operations. With the knowledge it put me on the front line of the sales floor to help motivate my associates to master – more... product knowledge which would help build clientele and satisfied customers. – less
Amazing place to work
Assistant Manager/ Visual Assistant (Current Employee), Paramus, NJJuly 23, 2014
This job was everything I had dreamed of, it was a chance to advance in a company that I knew was going to help me grow. I learned everything hands on and especially learning how to do a floor plan, I realized that it was a strong suit for me.
Fun work place
Sales associate / fitting room attendant (Former Employee), New York, New YorkJuly 17, 2014
This retail store was the flagship locate don 5th ave. There was a constant traffic of tourist, it was always fun to meet new people.
Best place ever
Assist customers and educate them (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 14, 2014
I am grateful to have worked for this company and meet the people I did along the way. I am sad the store closed but will forever have those memories.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Wrentham, MAJuly 14, 2014
Amazing work/life balance. Supportive upper management!
Based on Typical Day
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 9, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: start pay
Often we would have to maintain the up keep of the store. Start of the day was at 9 am - 10pm open registers, go over sales goals for the day, process send sales, and customer services, and process returns, clean store and prepare store for the next day, close registers and lock-up
Fun place to work at and A great company
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJuly 8, 2014
Pros: occassional free lunches, bonuses when we reached our goals, great management team, a hour lunch break
Cons: company closed down
I loved working in Juicy Couture! It was a fun place and such a great environment to be around. We all worked as a team to reach our goals and we were like a family. I worked at the Juicy Couture on 5th ave. The location itself was great because the majority of our customers were from other countries. They loved the merchandise. Even though I wasn't – more... fluent in other languages, I still managed to have fun helping them find what they wanted & even learn a little about where they are from. – less
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Store Manager (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 2, 2014
Juicy Couture treated it's management and associates like family. Juicy really embraced the luxury brand culture and society lifestyle. HOWEVER Juicy Couture independent stores are no longer operating. They have switched to a development opportunity exclusively at department stores.

1 2 3 4 5

About Juicy Couture

Madonna and J-Lo have a Juicy secret. Both have been known to wear the ubiquitous Juicy Couture track suit. The Juicy Couture – Read more

Juicy Couture Photos