JUICE Mobile Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The most aggressive ad tech firm that has been changing the game since day 1
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2016
I have been at Juice for about a third of its lifetime. During that time I have seen a bunch of things change from the management to the way we handle our code. I can say with certainty that this is a place that gives to you what you put into it. A typical day is pretty startup-ish where people are trying to solve the problems that the business faces. Almost everyone on the team is committed to seeing the business be successful and it's wonderful atmosphere to be in.

I came in as a recent graduate fresh out of school and was able to learn a formidable amount in a very short time and this is the perfect environment to grow if you're ambitious. The ability to learn and contribute to real solutions was by far the most rewarding part of the job.
Knowledgeable coworkers, great company vision, strong company culture
Longer work hours, lack of defined direction and specific roles, high stress environment at times
entreprise en constant changement....
Directrice des ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 February 2016
difficile de suivre les grandes lignes de l'entreprise... les objectifs changent constamment donc difficile de suivre des objectifs clairs