Juhub Foods is the Canadian based international online retailer, marketplace, and direct seller of great natural and organic products. Juhub connect buyers seeking amazing natural products with the people who sell them. At Juhub.com, you can get all your natural product buying done in one place. Discover fantastic natural products while having the unique opportunity to learn goes beyond what can be found on a label.
The focus of the Vice President of Marketing is to drive qualified traffic to the website(s) and acquire Juhub customers. The Vice President of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will learn about all aspects of building and running a successful e-commerce and food website.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI in marketing costs.
- Manage key marketing channels including: SEO, paid search, affiliate marketing, media, email marketing, cooperative marketing, comparison shopping engines, data feed strategy, social media, etc.
- Serve as an in-house SEO expert, develop and maintain SEO strategy and project plan
- Reporting, analysis and on-going optimization of all marketing channels.
- Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities.
- Ongoing planning and implementation of customer acquisition activities.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years experience in online marketing
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Proven success managing an SEO, SEM and social media initiatives
- Expert in Search Engine Marketing, including Google, Yahoo, Bing
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft suit
- Highly energetic and self-motivated
- Results driven - focus on revenue and traffic growth
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Equity in the company until salary can be provided
Compensation is negotiable and will be based on industry-standard salary and options for early stage companies. The compensation plan will include performance-based incentives.
Indeed - 20 months ago