JUGO JUICE Employee Reviews

Fun place to work and mix drinks
Cashier, Team Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 July 2016
A typical day at work involves customers rushing you to make the protein or vegetable shakes before the train arrives. I learned to manage my time to be more efficient at work. My manager is a nice guy because he makes sure we have everything we need at work or else he'll go and get it. My co-workers are reliable because we help each other out during rush hours at union station. The hardest part of the job is when we don't have enough people to wash the blenders or prepare the fruits needed in every smoothie. The most enjoyable part of the job is having to work with your friends and play the best music in Toronto with your boss's permission.
Pros
working with friends
Cons
no benefits
Good enviroment.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC30 June 2016
Amazing co-workers and customers. Great environment to work in. Management was not the best but was still okay for the work environment.
Pros
Free smoothie and sandwish for lunch
Enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 June 2016
Co-workers were nice to work with. Management was good. Learned a ton about knowing my products so that it is easier to interact with customers.
very fastpace and organized enviroment
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 June 2016
Not all too bad of a place, a little intensive ( as i work in a food court location) but my co workers are friendly and if its kept clean the work load isnt too bad and our manager is reasonable. My hours arent great because of mall closing time and little timetable changes make things difficult but all the food is fresh and i just enjoy being able to be honest about our food.
productive and fun workplace
Barista, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 March 2016
long hours but fun
learn how to make everything on the menu
fun co workers
hardest is the rush hours
enjoying the smoothie
Pros
free smoothies
Cons
flexible hours
Fun working place
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 January 2016
On a given day, during the early hours mostly I start preparing stuff for the busy hours. We check all products if it is up to date, First in-first out rules have been followed. I learned lot from this company they educate us for all the health benefits that we can get from juices and energy boosters.I am having fun working with my co-workers. They are always there to assist you if you need help.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
less hours given
workplace are good
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC20 June 2016
this job also is a parttime job for support my tuition fee and pin money. one thing need to learned, which is reciting the menu's ingredient. only require us to know well because jugo juice is very busy at lunch time and dinner time. as fast as possible.
fun place to work with friends
Healthy Obsessions (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC3 June 2014
-learned how to manage my time better, within my job and personal life.
-the management was very unorganized, and always made the schedule the day of.
-half the time i was left without supplies and was then dependant upon myself to make the customer happy
-thhe most enjoyable part of the job was working in an upbeat environment with friends
Cons
long hours, often left without supplies during a rush, no benefits or discounts for employees, very late paycheques, unorganized management.
its a big family
Front end associate (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB5 April 2016
Easy job if you know what you are doing. Everyone is willing to help you . Staff is amazing something funny happens all the time
Managing calls flow to computer management
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto3 August 2015
 Efficiently worked as an IT Coordinator looking after 300 plus computers and employees.
 Handled CSR quality control and call center.
 Co-ordinated with Operations Administrators around the world under the same organization.
 Randomly monitoring calls to make sure standards are high.
 Keeping a close eye on staff absenteeism, turnover and overtime
 Responsible for Software and Hardware maintenance and basic troubleshooting.
 Attending weekly management meetings to review progress and any problems.
 Helped team leaders with tracking and analysis of Key Performance Indicators.
 Involved in maintaining reports for payroll and human resources department.
 Experienced in IP based systems, worked on Windows 8 and XP operating systems.
 Involved in scheduling for over 300 agents.
 Provided business administration expertise and guidance to various departments and staff.
 Helped managing daily business functions and duties.
 Co-ordinated time sensitive materials and projects as needed.
 Functioned as the “go-to” resource person for various
upbeat, fast paced restaurant with unique and healthy dining options
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Barrie29 June 2015
A typical day at Jugo Juice is very busy and requires a lot of work and multitasking! Daily prep starts with making all fresh wraps and sandwiches in house, preparing and measuring fruit for all smoothies, stocking fresh vegetables for juicing while also ensuring all other products are stocked up front for each day. We are a very busy location and take great pride in our excellent costumer service which has been noticed by Jugo Juice's head office. I have learned the importance of consistency and quality when it comes to both product and service. We have a large regular client that continues to come back and I pride myself on the fact that myself and coworkers are to thank for this. I work with a great team of two others who are very motivated and passionate about their job which makes coming into work an enjoyable experience. The hardest part of my job is completing the very long list of daily requirements and tasks while serving the high volume of costumers, it can be stressful at times but I have excellent time management and prioritizing skills and always complete my job while still providing excellent costumer service. Meeting new people everyday and being able to feel as if I've made a difference in a costumers life, even if just making their day a little more enjoyable with a healthy smoothie is definitely the highlight of my days at Jugo. I love that I am able to educate costumers on new health trends and their benefits.
Pros
staff discount
Fun work place, good environment
Food store supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 December 2015
Its really enjoyable working there, making smoothies and serving customers with smile. It feels good to serve regular customers everyday when you know their order by heart and its always exciting to expect new ones every minute.
Pros
good environment, regular customers, free food
Cons
super busy lunch hours
Fun place to work
Cashier/Prep - PT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2013
I Learn more about the management of the inventory, co-workers was friendly and funny, learned cash register, how to prepare smoothies and prepare wraps and flat-bread. The best part was interacting with customers was fun and exciting.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary
fun loving place but staff is bit sad
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 June 2015
-Working with this company was such a fun time and good experience.
-i'he got really good opportunity to work in one of the corporate store and i've learn alot with this company and management.
Pros
Free lunches and fun environment
Cons
sales are dropping during summers so no security for hours
Receptionist/Accounting Assistant
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 June 2014
I worked as receptionist and accounting assistant for Jugo Juice for almost three years.

While I worked there I transferred the royalty and advertising payments from each franchise into our bank account. I was also able to work in a couple of the stores and learnt how to make the different types of smoothies, wraps and paninis that the company sold. I also learned how to plant and grow wheatgrass. The hardest part of the job was dealing with upset franchisees. The most enjoyable part of the job was the taste testing.
Pros
Samples
Cons
Very temperamental management
fun workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  calgary26 July 2015
typically busy day
I learned more skills in customers service
used my management skills here
my co-workers are good at team working
Pros
interaction with different people
Cons
some days are longer
Fast Paced Environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2012
A day on the job was fast paced and energetic. I learned how to prepare different wraps,package the the fruit items to make smoothies for the customers and maintain the back end of the business place. The management was good but needed improvement in certain areas,my co-workers were easy to work and get along with. The hardest part of my job was helping my boss fire an employee that didn't meet up the expectations of the company. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help the customers and give them the best service we had to offer.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no days off
Management is good, requires multitaskting and fun work place environment
Cashier/ Food Prep (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Bay Adelaide Centre15 January 2014
Always looking forward for everyday to meet different culture and type of customer. I learned a lot from this work experience it teaches me to be strong and positive in life. My manager is nice that he even sometimes give me advice on hoe to succeed and deal with every challenge that will come as for my co worker she's very nice and helpful. I can say that the hardest part of the job is dealing with customers that are sometimes being rude but that's part of the job.
was a Fun and Easy going job
Sales Person, Red Deer, Parkland Mall (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, Alberta2 January 2013
It was a good place to work, Just didnt get enough hours. I learned how to make smoothies and how to use the cash register. And how to work better with others. The management was really good. The co-workers were amazing really nice and fun to work with. Hardest part of my job there was working the cash register and make smoothies at the same time for a whole lot of people. Most enjoyable part of the day was eating the stuff we made wrong.
Pros
good discounts
Cons
short hours
Average
Cashier and customer service (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC11 February 2015
The basic structure at Jugo Juice is building on health and organic foods. I learned a lot about health benefits and health risks of certain foods and how diet can be an advantage in my life. The actual job itself was enjoyable, the environment, not as much.
Pros
knowledge about health and discounts
Cons
uncomfortable environment and unstable, unreliable schedule.

2.8