JUGO JUICE Employee Reviews in Canada

productive and fun workplace
Barista, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 25, 2016
long hours but fun
learn how to make everything on the menu
fun co workers
hardest is the rush hours
enjoying the smoothie
Pros
free smoothies
Cons
flexible hours
Managing calls flow to computer management
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  TorontoAugust 3, 2015
 Efficiently worked as an IT Coordinator looking after 300 plus computers and employees.
 Handled CSR quality control and call center.
 Co-ordinated with Operations Administrators around the world under the same organization.
 Randomly monitoring calls to make sure standards are high.
 Keeping a close eye on staff absenteeism, turnover and overtime
 Responsible for Software and Hardware maintenance and basic troubleshooting.
 Attending weekly management meetings to review progress and any problems.
 Helped team leaders with tracking and analysis of Key Performance Indicators.
 Involved in maintaining reports for payroll and human resources department.
 Experienced in IP based systems, worked on Windows 8 and XP operating systems.
 Involved in scheduling for over 300 agents.
 Provided business administration expertise and guidance to various departments and staff.
 Helped managing daily business functions and duties.
 Co-ordinated time sensitive materials and projects as needed.
 Functioned as the “go-to” resource person for various
upbeat, fast paced restaurant with unique and healthy dining options
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  BarrieJune 29, 2015
A typical day at Jugo Juice is very busy and requires a lot of work and multitasking! Daily prep starts with making all fresh wraps and sandwiches in house, preparing and measuring fruit for all smoothies, stocking fresh vegetables for juicing while also ensuring all other products are stocked up front for each day. We are a very busy location and take great pride in our excellent costumer service which has been noticed by Jugo Juice's head office. I have learned the importance of consistency and quality when it comes to both product and service. We have a large regular client that continues to come back and I pride myself on the fact that myself and coworkers are to thank for this. I work with a great team of two others who are very motivated and passionate about their job which makes coming into work an enjoyable experience. The hardest part of my job is completing the very long list of daily requirements and tasks while serving the high volume of costumers, it can be stressful at times but I have excellent time management and prioritizing skills and always complete my job while still providing excellent costumer service. Meeting new people everyday and being able to feel as if I've made a difference in a costumers life, even if just making their day a little more enjoyable with a healthy smoothie is definitely the highlight of my days at Jugo. I love that I am able to educate costumers on new health trends and their benefits.
Pros
staff discount
Fun work place, good environment
Food store supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 10, 2015
Its really enjoyable working there, making smoothies and serving customers with smile. It feels good to serve regular customers everyday when you know their order by heart and its always exciting to expect new ones every minute.
Pros
good environment, regular customers, free food
Cons
super busy lunch hours
its a big family
Front end associate (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, ABApril 5, 2016
Easy job if you know what you are doing. Everyone is willing to help you . Staff is amazing something funny happens all the time
fun loving place but staff is bit sad
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 25, 2015
-Working with this company was such a fun time and good experience.
-i'he got really good opportunity to work in one of the corporate store and i've learn alot with this company and management.
Pros
Free lunches and fun environment
Cons
sales are dropping during summers so no security for hours
fun workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  calgaryJuly 26, 2015
typically busy day
I learned more skills in customers service
used my management skills here
my co-workers are good at team working
Pros
interaction with different people
Cons
some days are longer
fun place to work with friends
Healthy Obsessions (Former Employee) –  Langley, BCJune 3, 2014
-learned how to manage my time better, within my job and personal life.
-the management was very unorganized, and always made the schedule the day of.
-half the time i was left without supplies and was then dependant upon myself to make the customer happy
-thhe most enjoyable part of the job was working in an upbeat environment with friends
Cons
long hours, often left without supplies during a rush, no benefits or discounts for employees, very late paycheques, unorganized management.
Very negative atmosphere
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBNovember 2, 2015
The job was very fun, making smoothies is the easiest job I have had yet. However, the atmosphere of the employees is very negative, and draining
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Negative staff
Making juice
Customer service/ food prep (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 14, 2015
Made juice and sandwiches for customers, enjoyed the products and duties. Busy hours was the hardest parts but it was worth it
It was a decent first job
Staff (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AlbertaAugust 17, 2015
I worked with my brother which definitely helped out in the family and schedule and working with co-workers are so much fun
Average
Cashier and customer service (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BCFebruary 11, 2015
The basic structure at Jugo Juice is building on health and organic foods. I learned a lot about health benefits and health risks of certain foods and how diet can be an advantage in my life. The actual job itself was enjoyable, the environment, not as much.
Pros
knowledge about health and discounts
Cons
uncomfortable environment and unstable, unreliable schedule.
Fun Work Enviorment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 13, 2015
Very friendly staff and atmosphere. Workplace felt young, fun and positive. During a rush the work pace was fairly quick. Days off were easy to organize with enough time in advance.
Pros
Free smoothie and wrap everyday
Fun and Easy
Cashier/All (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 8, 2015
It was usually just making smoothies & cleaning. I learned alot about customer service, my manager was not the best person to work with but it was okay. My coworkers were great and very friendly. Hardest part was getting a rush and only 2 employees. I love the people and meeting great customers.
Pros
smoothies!
Cons
management
Fun workplace
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ONJune 15, 2015
* Managed a team of great people
* Learned a lot from store manager
* Have to be patient and understanding with co workers/team
* Take everything positive
Pros
Free Shakes
Cons
No Cons
Receptionist/Accounting Assistant
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 11, 2014
I worked as receptionist and accounting assistant for Jugo Juice for almost three years.

While I worked there I transferred the royalty and advertising payments from each franchise into our bank account. I was also able to work in a couple of the stores and learnt how to make the different types of smoothies, wraps and paninis that the company sold. I also learned how to plant and grow wheatgrass. The hardest part of the job was dealing with upset franchisees. The most enjoyable part of the job was the taste testing.
Pros
samples
Cons
very temperamental management
Fun place to work
Cashier/Prep - PT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 9, 2013
I Learn more about the management of the inventory, co-workers was friendly and funny, learned cash register, how to prepare smoothies and prepare wraps and flat-bread. The best part was interacting with customers was fun and exciting.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary
Lack of leadership and organization
Cook (Former Employee) –  Eaton CenterApril 8, 2015
I worked for a small amount of time at Jugo juice because I couldn't take how unorganized it was. There was no schedule that we could refer too, the boss was unreachable. Co workers are very salty and can really play with your patience. The training for the job is not at all helpful; they throw you into the mix and hope that you'll make the job.
Fast Paced Environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 23, 2012
A day on the job was fast paced and energetic. I learned how to prepare different wraps,package the the fruit items to make smoothies for the customers and maintain the back end of the business place. The management was good but needed improvement in certain areas,my co-workers were easy to work and get along with. The hardest part of my job was helping my boss fire an employee that didn't meet up the expectations of the company. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help the customers and give them the best service we had to offer.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no days off
Management is good, requires multitaskting and fun work place environment
Cashier/ Food Prep (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Bay Adelaide CentreJanuary 15, 2014
Always looking forward for everyday to meet different culture and type of customer. I learned a lot from this work experience it teaches me to be strong and positive in life. My manager is nice that he even sometimes give me advice on hoe to succeed and deal with every challenge that will come as for my co worker she's very nice and helpful. I can say that the hardest part of the job is dealing with customers that are sometimes being rude but that's part of the job.