Visual Merchandiser - Winnipeg:
JRoss Retail Recruiters is seeking top visual and merchandising talent in Winnipeg to join our client’s winning team for an established Canadian Fashion retailer. Are you driven by your passion for fashion? Do you thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment? Is your creative flair and eye for visual design matched by your passion for coaching and driving sales? If you answered yes to all of these questions we may have the perfect job for you! Should you also have the below qualifications then please forward your most current resume. All inquiries will be handled with strict confidentiality.
As a member of the Visual Merchandising team, your dynamic visual displays inspire customers to shop which help drive the growth of the business. Job Functions:
- Developing visual merchandising expertise and provide visual merchandising training for the creation of a dynamic window presentation and store environment for Store Management teams.
- Evaluating store level visual merchandising/display competencies as per Visual Merchandising Audit.
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with Store and District Management to create a visual strategy for each store aimed at developing staff visual merchandising skills.
- Working with the Visual Merchandising Manager to prepare training tools on merchandising standards and support on the development of the ISM document.
- Performs assigned special projects including training at store locations, assisting the Visual Merchandising team and preparing for store openings and renovations across Canada.
- Performs other related tasks and assignments as requested.
Candidates must have:
- Minimum of 3 years of previous practical experience in a multi-store, fashion visual merchandising and window displays with a background in training and coaching at store level
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable personal vehicle
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office
- Self-starter with strong sense of initiative
- Committed team player with positive, “can do” attitude
- High energy, dynamic, personal presentation with a sense of style and fashion savvy
- Flexibility to work extended hours and to travel throughout Canada