Joy Global Mining, a global industry leader in the supply of heavy equipment for Canada’s booming mining industry, offers strong potential for your career growth. We are currently looking for a Technical Service Representative in our Fort McMurray location.
- In this position, you will apply your electrical skills to service, troubleshoot and repair shovels and alliance equipment in open pit mining and/or underground mining environments.
- Your role will provide support for PLC and DDC upgrades and programming perform maintenance and preventative maintenance and lend technical support to mine operations as required.
- Must be qualified Journeyman—dual ticket preferred
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of mining equipment including Joy Global products
- Superior customer service skills and communication skills
- Solid track record in dealing with customers in a technical role
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project)
- You will possess proven experience troubleshooting mining shovels, draglines or drills while working in an outdoor and/or underground environment plus demonstrated electrical proficiency on high voltage electrical equipment
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment for extended periods of time
- Basic hydraulic and mechanical knowledge applied to a broad range of related equipment and a solid commitment to safety and accuracy also required