Joy Global (Canada) Ltd. offers a competitive compensation package including excellent pension, benefits, an incredible work environment, and career development opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Labourer, for our Edmonton, AB branch.
- Coordinating periodic maintenance of shop equipment including cranes, HVAC system, machine tools, etc.
- Organizing consumable stockroom.
- Picking up small parts from local vendors.
- Shoveling snow and salting sidewalks.
- Disposing of pallets, boxes, etc.
- Organizing storage areas in the office.
- When not working on maintenance tasks the employee would perform general labour in the shop helping repair large motors.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Valid driver’s license
- Competent using various hand tools
- Basic Carpentry skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Well organized
- Able to work on a variety of different jobs
This position offers a competitive salary, pension plan and comprehensive benefits package. Specifics will be reviewed in a personal interview. If you are interested in this role, please apply online at www.joyglobal.com.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.