Joy Global brings advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. With its focus solely on mining, Joy Global designs, manufactures, distributes and services extensive product lines of highly reliable P&H surface mining equipment and JOY underground mining machinery used to cut, crush, load and convey coal and industrial minerals worldwide. Customers receive a superior experience through direct relationships with Joy Global’s support people, and through its services located close to the mines.
Joy Global is continuously working to make mining operations safer and more productive. With Joy Global’s innovative equipment and life-cycle services, mine operators are able to consistently achieve the lowest cost per unit of production over the life of the equipment. Please visit our website www.joyglobal.com for more information.
Joy Global Inc. offers excellent benefits, a continual focus on training and development and a financially sound company in a growing industry.
We are currently looking to add a Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic to our National Service Group which serves customers all across Alberta.
· Maintenance, repair, service and inspection of the mining equipment
· Able to diagnose faults and malfunctions
· Adjust, repair or replace all defective equipment parts, components or systems serviced at customer sites
· Test the repaired equipment for proper performance
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment
· Able to travel and work in remote locations
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision but also participate in the work of other mechanics and apprentices within the field environment
· Journeyperson Heavy Duty Mechanic Certification including Red Seal Certification
· 3-5 years of mining or construction related experience
· Previous experience work with Joy Global product would be a benefit
· Strong proficiency in reading and interpreting technical manuals relating to manufacturer specifications and warranty environments
· Must have a demonstrated ability to efficiently diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair issues in mechanical systems common to mining and/or construction equipment products
· Experience in a customer facing role and a sound understanding of the importance of customer relationships
· Good organizational and planning skills
· Strong attention to detail and able to work within the framework of multiple deadlines
· Hold a strong standard for quality and safety
· Have a team oriented approach and thought process
Joy Global Inc. offers an excellent benefit package.
Thank you for your interest in Joy Global Inc.
No agencies please.