Joy Global Mining, formerly known as P&H MinePro, a global industry leader in the supply of heavy equipment for Canada’s booming mining industry, offers strong potential for your career growth. We are currently looking for a Field Service Technician in our Labrador City location.
In this position, you will apply your electrical and mechanical heavy equipment skills to service, troubleshoot and repair shovels and alliance equipment in open pit mining and/or underground mining environments. Your role will provide support for PLC and DDC upgrades and programming perform maintenance and preventative maintenance and lend technical support to mine operations as required.
- Must be qualified Journeyman—dual ticket preferred
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of mining equipment including LeTourneau products
- Superior customer service skills and communication skills
- Solid track record in dealing with customers in a technical role
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project)
- You will possess proven experience troubleshooting mining shovels, draglines or drills while working in an outdoor and/or underground environment plus demonstrated electrical proficiency on high voltage electrical equipment.
- Basic hydraulic and mechanical knowledge applied to a broad range of related equipment and a solid commitment to safety and accuracy also required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. No agencies please.