Joy Global brings advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. With its focus solely on mining, Joy Global designs, manufactures, distributes and services extensive product lines of highly reliable P&H surface mining equipment and JOY underground mining machinery used to cut, crush, load and convey coal and industrial minerals worldwide. Customers receive a superior experience through direct relationships with Joy Global’s support people, and through its services located close to the mines. Joy Global is continuously working to make mining operations safer and more productive. With Joy Global’s innovative equipment and life-cycle services, mine operators are able to consistently achieve the lowest cost per unit of production over the life of the equipment. Please visit our website www.joyglobal.com for more information.
Joy Global Inc. offers excellent benefits, a continual focus on training and development and a financially sound company in a growing industry. We are currently looking for a Maternity Leave replacement for 1-Year term.
- The Customer Service Representative will be the single point of contact for assigned customers.
- Provide quotes, and technical assistance using various resources for all products represented by P&H MinePro Services.
- Attend sales meetings in house and at customer locations. Regularly travel independently to assigned customers sites to assist them in their parts planning process.
- Process customer orders and consult customers on added value.
- Work with planners to maintain proper inventory levels and purchase inventory items as required.
- Assist account managers and regional sales manager on projects such as equipment rebuilds and marketing strategies.
- Track customer orders to achieve established inventory metrics.
- Provide account managers with various data from business management system (SAP).
- Support expedition of orders to meet customer expectations including support of the warehouse operation.
- Provide “On-Call” support up to every other week frequency.
- Regularly operate a powered industrial vehicle, such as a forklift, in a safe manner to support general warehouse operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong communication skills, MS Excel and MS Word skills.
- Ability to read and accurately interpret assembly drawings.
- Must have and be able to maintain an acceptable driving record in accordance with Company vehicle operation policy.
- Experience working within the mining industry, industrial or industrial supply environment is preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
No agencies please.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Joy Global Inc. (Joy) is a manufacturer and servicer of mining equipment for the extraction of coal and other minerals and ores. The Company...