Account Manager, Labrador City
Joy Global brings advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. With its focus solely on mining, Joy Global designs, manufactures, distributes and services extensive product lines of highly reliable P&H surface mining equipment and JOY underground mining machinery used to cut, crush, load and convey coal and industrial minerals worldwide. Customers receive a superior experience through direct relationships with Joy Global’s support people, and through its services located close to the mines. Joy Global's products and related services are used extensively for the mining of coal, copper, iron, gold and other mineral resources and the company employs 14,000 people worldwide.
Joy Global is continuously working to make mining operations safer and more productive. With Joy Global’s innovative equipment and life-cycle services, mine operators are able to consistently achieve the lowest cost per unit of production over the life of the equipment. Please visit our website www.joyglobal.com for more information.
We are currently looking to add an Account Manager to our Labrador City location.
- To be key contact person for the customer’s account in relation to all matters such as our products, parts and parts planning, availability issues, invoicing, meetings and contract matters.
- To maintain a trusting business relationship and to provide key liaison role between the customer and Joy Global.
- Offer technical assistance and deliver the customer’s requirement of technical assistance to appropriate supervisors at Joy Global in an effort to accommodate the customer’s needs.
- Gather and present information to Joy Global from the customer.
- Gather and present information to the customer from Joy Global.
- To assist and provide support for the customer’s machine projects.
- To assist and develop key metrics and practices to identify opportunities for the customer and Joy Global.
- Negotiate and administer contracts with the customer.
- Work with the customer’s Contract Manager to clarify contractual interpretations and obligations and to resolve any contractual differences.
- Work with CSR and the customer’s maintenance planners to manage parts planning function for the customer. To ensure parts are available and delivered on time for the customer as required for planned and unplanned outages.
- Administer on site parts planning and review and planning of forecasted benchmark components.
- Attend and participate in the customer’s Safety Stewardship Meetings.
- Attend and participate in the customer’s maintenance planning meetings, plan work force and parts.
- Attend and participate in the customer’s management review meetings.
- Attend and participate in the customer’s reconciliations of parts usage, invoicing, warranty issues and availabilities.
- Collect from the customer, review and submit Warranty Claims on the customer’s behalf.
- Following up and tracking of these claims.
- Collecting of Accounts Receivables.
- Continuous improvements by monitoring the KPI’s and developing a process to show improvements.
- Provide quotations for products, contract or parts supply when required.
- Negotiate new machines.
- Review and propose Contract Change Orders where necessary.
- Work with internal LCM Accounting Manager.
Joy Global Inc. offers an excellent benefit package including 401(k), profit sharing, medical, dental, vision and life insurances, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and more.
Thank you for your interest in Joy Global Inc.
Joy Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Joy Global Inc. (Joy) is a manufacturer and servicer of mining equipment for the extraction of coal and other minerals and ores. The Company...