Joy Global brings advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. With its focus solely on mining, Joy Global designs, manufactures, distributes and services extensive product lines of highly reliable P&H surface mining equipment and JOY underground mining machinery used to cut, crush, load and convey coal and industrial minerals worldwide. Customers receive a superior experience through direct relationships with Joy Global’s support people, and through its services located close to the mines. Joy Global's products and related services are used extensively for the mining of coal, copper, iron, gold and other mineral resources and the company employs 14,000 people worldwide.
Joy Global is continuously working to make mining operations safer and more productive. With Joy Global’s innovative equipment and life-cycle services, mine operators are able to consistently achieve the lowest cost per unit of production over the life of the equipment.
P&H MinePro Services Canada, a global industry leader in the supply of heavy equipment for Canada’s booming mining industry, offers strong potential for your career growth. We are currently looking for a Technical Service Representative in our Fort McMurray location.
In this position, you will apply your electrical and mechanical heavy equipment skills to service, troubleshoot and repair shovels and alliance equipment in open pit mining and/or underground mining environments. Your role will provide support for PLC and DDC upgrades and programming perform maintenance and preventative maintenance and lend technical support to mine operations as required.
- Must be qualified Journeyman Electrician—dual ticket preferred or a combination of skills and experience as an Electrical Engineer or have an Electrical Tech Degree with proven troubleshooting ability
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of mining equipment including Joy Global products
- Superior customer service skills and communication skills
- Solid track record in dealing with customers in a technical role
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project)
- You will possess proven experience troubleshooting mining shovels, draglines or drills while working in an outdoor and/or underground environment plus demonstrated electrical proficiency on high voltage electrical equipment
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment for extended periods of time
- Basic hydraulic and mechanical knowledge applied to a broad range of related equipment and a solid commitment to safety and accuracy also required
We are pleased to offer the successful candidate an attractive salary and benefit package. Excellent opportunities for professional growth. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Joy Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Joy Global brings advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. With its focus solely on mining, Joy Global...