Joy Global brings advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. With its focus solely on mining, Joy Global designs, manufactures, distributes and services extensive product lines of highly reliable P&H surface mining equipment and JOY underground mining machinery used to cut, crush, load and convey coal and industrial minerals worldwide. Customers receive a superior experience through direct relationships with Joy Global’s support people, and through its services located close to the mines. Joy Global's products and related services are used extensively for the mining of coal, copper, iron, gold and other mineral resources and the company employs 14,000 people worldwide.
Joy Global is continuously working to make mining operations safer and more productive. With Joy Global’s innovative equipment and life-cycle services, mine operators are able to consistently achieve the lowest cost per unit of production over the life of the equipment. Please visit our website www.joyglobal.com for more information.
The Operations Manager, Technical Service is responsible for the overall planning and direction of the department and is accountable for the quality and productivity of service operations both within the shop and field.
- Provide direction and leadership to a team of service representatives to consistently achieve profitable and quality standards.
- Control and prioritize service repairs to ensure cost effective and timely equipment repairs.
- Monitor the progress of the department and team to meet quality and profit goals.
- Operate within established budgetary guidelines.
- Maintain current knowledge of service industry trends, developments, and standards.
- Conduct regular meetings/training sessions to develop technical skills of the team.
- Ensure that health and safety is a top priority.
- Journeyman Certification, trade ticket is required.
- Knowledge of LeTourneau products.
- Experience leading a team of technical representatives.
- 7 years of demonstrated direct service management experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to lead a team of Technical Service Representatives.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite is essential.
- Strong health and safety focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to frame issues, gathers data, and critically analyzes it to identify relevant solutions
- SAP experience, a plus.
Joy Global Inc. offers an excellent benefit package.
Joy Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in Joy Global Inc.