Joy Global brings advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. With its focus solely on mining, Joy Global designs, manufactures, distributes and services extensive product lines of highly reliable P&H surface mining equipment and JOY underground mining machinery used to cut, crush, load and convey coal and industrial minerals worldwide. Customers receive a superior experience through direct relationships with Joy Global’s support people, and through its services located close to the mines. Joy Global's products and related services are used extensively for the mining of coal, copper, iron, gold and other mineral resources and the company employs 14,000 people worldwide.
Joy Global is continuously working to make mining operations safer and more productive. With Joy Global’s innovative equipment and life-cycle services, mine operators are able to consistently achieve the lowest cost per unit of production over the life of the equipment. Please visit our website for more information.
Joy Global Inc. offers excellent benefits, a continual focus on training and development and a financially sound company in a growing industry. We are currently looking to add a Inventory Planner to our Edmonton location.
Manage Canadian Inventory to ensure that customer requirements will be met while optimizing inventory levels and increasing turns; Areas include but are not limited to:
- Participate in developing and issuing in-depth reports regarding inventory, sales, parts, trends and performances to managers and warehouse supervisors
- Set parts inventory level targets for all Canadian regions based on business forecasts
- Work continuously with warehouse supervisors in Canadian regions to monitor parts inventory levels, including consignment inventory, and address potential shortages, excess inventory, obsolete parts, etc.
- Participate in the acquisition of critical parts for the Canadian warehouses through liaison with supply warehouses and Milwaukee parts inventory group
- Perform all duties in accordance with company health and safety, human resources and accounting policies and procedures
- Highly analytical detail oriented trend identifier
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel.
- SAP knowledge would be an asset.
- Ability to identify key indicators of performance that can be used as a basis to improve process and outcomes.
- Knowledge of mining industry
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, a demonstrated commitment to customer service
Joy Global Inc. offers an excellent benefit package!
Thank you for your interest in Joy Global Inc.
Joy Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.