Joulé, Inc

Joulé, Inc Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Christmas Temp (Former Employee), Bath, ENGJanuary 17, 2014
I learnt about stock, till work and key customer service skills. The management were friendly and considerate and everyone is like a big family. The hardest part of the job is when you dont know what to do with a customer but supervisors and management are always on hand to help and offer advice.

Everyone is so lovely which make it a great place to – more... work. – less
Temp Jersey Garment Technologist (Former Employee), Market Harborough, ENGSeptember 13, 2013
Its a lovely place to work with a great team.
I enjoyed working here
fun work place
Bar Staff (Former Employee), Eccleshall, ENGJuly 23, 2013
nice friendly people to work with, can have either long or short shifts.
Lovely place to be.
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Browns of York department storeFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: we have our uniform paid for and we get a great rate on staff discount.
Cons: n/a
As I work for a concession within a department store, you have to tempt customers more to look at your items to get the sales, which can be quite difficult but rewarding.
It is solely based on the designs and visual merchandise that tempts customers to buy, so we will spend time re-arranging the concession as required to make the clothes look very appealing.
With – more... regards to my last manager, she didn't teach myself or other staff very well. We are required to know more than just a sales assistants role, and because the concession is small and have few staff members, we need to know the managerial paperwork in case sickness occurs or holidays need covering. Even though our pay does not cover these extra curricular leanings, it is vital we do know more than our own job title to help each other out.
The most enjoyable part of the job is selling items of clothing that someone wants and suits very well, it always feels like an extra bonus point with the customer if they take another other items that you have suggested. It is great when they realize that you have given exceptionally fantastic customer service when they thank you.
The hardest part is actually getting people to buy clothes at the moment, as no one is wanting to part from their money with the current economic climate which is understandable, but my job is to reassure customers that the quality of Joules clothing is nothing but outstanding and even though the prices are a little out of high street range, it is worth spending the extra money to have something last longer.
It is easier to sell Joules clothing in the main store which isn't far from our concession. Having worked in the York store, I feel that my customer service skills are at full use are they do have a larger customer basis as they sell the complete Joules Clothing range. I do my very best to keep up to date with what the Store is selling as the concession only has a limited range. – less

About Joulé, Inc

Joule Inc. is engaged in the business of personnel outsourcing. Such services include providing commercial (office and light industrial) – Read more