Jostle’s cloud-based People Engagement Platform® allows our customers to connect people and align teams across organizational boundaries and silos. Jostle is currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our growing team that is revolutionizing the intranet marketplace. The successful candidate will work together with our front line support team, and our product development team to provide support to our rapidly expanding customer base.
Heritage building offices. Competitive compensation + options + benefits + flex time.
- Work together with our support team to provide e-mail support to our customers.
- Provide instructions to customers as required for them to resolve issues independently.
- Provide second level support as required to resolve issues that cannot be resolved by the customer themselves.
- Provide email and forum support to developers for APIs that we provide.
- Perform deep technical investigation into issues to fully understand the issues and to precisely characterize them and the steps to reproduce them.
- Perform remedial steps to resolve issues as necessary.
- Manage customer escalations requiring involvement of the product development team.
- Manage customer escalations requiring involvement of the third party service providers.
- Preparation of documentation and materials for both customer self-support and internal usage.
- 3 years’ experience providing support to enterprise customers
- Strong problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Sufficient knowledge of Java to be able to browse Java source code as part of technical investigation into issues.
- Sufficient knowledge of software development in order to be able to provide developer support for API.
- Experience supporting web based applications
- Experience supporting iOS and Android mobile applications
Jostle Corporation (http://www.jostle.me) is creating and enabling the next generation of enterprise software – simple, intuitive and elegant. Check out our Manifesto.
Enterprises have long endured big, clumsy software that results in high costs, disconnected employees and poor agility. Jostle is on a quest to fix this, starting by replacing sleepy, cluttered intranets. Jostle’s intranet is achieving employee participation rates that are 5X higher than industry norms. Our People Engagement® platform engages employees, aligns teams and amplifies culture.
Jostle is well funded and is located in the Gastown area of Vancouver, Canada, the fourth trendiest neighbourhood in the world!