Jordan Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place
assistance creditors clerk (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WCOctober 2, 2015
I like a supportive management and fun work place. a good environment in a work place always have a good in pack on the outcome of production at work.
yes the pay is okay but its not the best job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXAugust 27, 2015
This a Job for an high school student that needs extra cash in they're hands, its not a reliable job for someone who has bills they have to pay.
Great firm, great place to work.
Attorney (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 12, 2015
No such thing as a typical day at work if you're an attorney. You could be traveling to different parts of the state or even the country, depending on the job. Billable time is the name of the game. From what I observed of the support staff, their days are pretty much all the same. 8 - 5, fully-stocked break room, easy bathroom access, great view from the 9th floor, supportive friendly atmosphere. Plenty of material at your disposal to help you with your work.

I learned a great deal about business litigation practice. It's a cutthroat world and every minute of every day matters.

Management is relaxed as long as you get your work done. If you miss a deadline, you'll be gone before the end of that day. If you prove yourself dependable, they will treat you very fairly.

Co-workers are generally supportive. It takes some time to get into the fold, as this is a tightly-knit group that has been together for some time. If you don't ask for help, you won't get it. If you ask dumb questions, they will tell your boss, and he will judge you. But if you play the game right, they will be invaluable.

Hardest part of the job is satisfying the partners. This is a very competitive firm, and like I said before, every minute of every day counts.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the interactions with the co-workers. They're a tightly-knit group and won't get too close until you've been there a few months, but once you're in their good graces, they are a great bunch to be around.
Pros
Fully-stocked break room; 9th floor view of the bay.
Cons
8 - 5 M - F can become 6 - 12 S - S real quickly if you get behind on your work.
Our main aim was to attract the customers and rich the tabulated target and we would work hard to accomplish that. We had end of year parties.
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GPFebruary 23, 2015
I've learnt that I always have to accommodate the customers' needs, the management was good besides lack of communication and favouritism. my co-workers were very fun to work with and they would assist where you don't understand. The hardest part of the job is carrying the shoe boxes and arranging them. The enjoyable part is music and reaching the weekly target and get a reward.
Pros
end of year rewards
Cons
Small market which is a big challenge, which motivate you to improve your self and develop you own ways to be in
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  AmmanFebruary 7, 2015
opening a new areas to include into target
negotiations and closing deals
supervising over the team and lead for better achievements
Pros
lunch
Cons
long work hours
nice to work for
Locum (Former Employee) –  Vereeniging, GPJanuary 19, 2015
Dispensing, counselling
Check assistants prescriptions
Did management as locum
co-worker pleasant
Long hour and drive to and from work for 11/2 hour
My work is my passion
Pros
tea available
Cons
short teabreaks
productive and very profesional
workstudy officer (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WCNovember 24, 2014
for me its i don't get bored for waking up every morning going to work.
as for me i like the challanges, i make sure i learn a new thing every week or a day, i don't afraid to make mistake that is how i learn.
my manager she is a person who is willing to help me when i have a problem. my co-workers they always keep profesional and able to help each other, harderst part is when we under pressure, but i always enjoy my work
Pros
birthdays lunch
Loved working for this company.
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCNovember 14, 2014
I worked for this company for over 16 years. They had became part of my family. It was a very sad day when the company was bought out and our office closed as a result of the passing of Mr. Jordan.
Productive everyday was different
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2014
At The Jordan Company I wore many hats my days were never the same. I did Reception, I managed the interoffice storage facility, I handled ordering of office supplies, and was the Administrative Assistant to junior partners. I always had a busy productive day and learned new things all the time. I had an great relationship with my supervisor which made my time there very enjoyable. Overall I learned so much and grew so much professionally while at The Jordan Company I really appreciate my time there.
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WCApril 15, 2014
A typical day, doing the same thing you did yesterday which gets boring. I learned a lot in the leather industry like how a gets made the process it takes. excellent even though some were a pain in the neck, and it never the place the place you work in but the people you work under or with that makes it unpleasant. lifting up heavy boxes kills your back (the pain) the December holidays
Pros
overtime money
Cons
Fun but at the same time serious work place
Liaison to insurance company doctors (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NYNovember 20, 2013
A typical day at work for me would be on multy phone line with Insurance agency and doctors, Printing out checks for Doctors, and doing A/P- A/R, Filing and faxing documents. I learned how to do my job in a more timely fashion, Management was very well on assisting you on thing that you may have a problem with. co-workers worked just as hard to help keep the company paper work in order, The hardest part of the job was coding so that department I never experienced, the most enjoyable part of the job was printing out check for clients.
Pros
having meeting to see what we can do to better assist our clients
Cons
short breaks
protective and hard worker and enjoying to work with team
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Amman-JordanJuly 6, 2013
work all days and weekend
come on time
the most enjoyable work with team
quickly to learn anything new
variety of projects
Controller - Operations Management Group (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILMarch 4, 2013
good. very down to earth. headquartered in New York. Operation oriented.
Nice Place to Work
Legal Secretary (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 23, 2012
I have worked here for several years and everyone is very pleasant and nice to work with. The firm has a wide range of practice areas and I have had the opportunity to get experience with VA, DC and MD law.
Corporate culture
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 29, 2012
Small company but very corporate culture. Typical 9 to 5 work hours. Friendly staff.
toujours agréable de travailler en des lieux divers et varier !
Artisan menuisier (Former Employee) –  Nice (06)February 20, 2016
en résumer :

il ni à pas de journée typique , chaque jour et un nouveau défit !

les opportunités et développement , sont uniquement du à mais compétences divers et varier en se domaine ,
un client satisfait vous apporteras suffisamment de sollicitation en parlant de vous et vos compétence ,
de qui vous étai vraiment !

l'aspect en générale le plus difficile dans une activité tel quelle soit ,
c'est le commencement , négocié et apporté de bon arguments de vos compétences et les mètre en application !

l'aspect le plus agréable de cette activité , et sans aucun doute la satisfaction de bien avoir accomplis et menai à terme votre projet , petit ou grand soit il !

ponctualité , honnêteté , discipline , humilité , et le tout avec un grand respect de la vie et ces occupants ,
car n oubliez pas que chaque compte !!!

à j'oublier , le savoir vivre , nais pas un enseignement pour celui qui
a bien été éduquer , mais un trésor pour celui qui ces le percevoir !
Pros
nean
Cons
nean
Chantiers Interessantes
Installateur-Electricien (Current Employee) –  Neuchâtel, NEFebruary 13, 2016
Opportunités de travail et diversité des travails!
Dans cette entreprise on peut avoir divers types de travail, qui fait nous grandir.
Pros
Essaie de mettre toujour prés chez nous.
Cons
Pas de voitures de travail, Pas de repas, Pas de portable
Empresa agradável para trabalhar
Operador de corte (Former Employee) –  Tobias Barreto, SEOctober 8, 2015
muito puxado onde tem que dar a produção correta!
amadureci a mente como ser humano, ter responsabilidade com o dia-a-dia,minha profissão como cortador e etc...
não era muito boa porque achava que queríamos tomar o espaço dele e acabava exigindo de mais dava pouca oportunidade de aprender algo novo!
me dava bem com todos porque tínhamos o mesmo objetivo, de crescer juntos com a empresa!
quando queria aprender e não tinha oportunidade!
trabalhar todos unidos sem inveja um do outro!
Pros
não! apenas 15 minutos de intervalo
Cons
não tinha vale refeiçao
Muy bueno el ambiente de trabajo
Ayudante de topografo e ingenieros agrimensores (Current Employee) –  Diamante, EDecember 12, 2013
Trabajamos 8 a 12 y 14 a 18
Aprendi a medir con estacion total y gps