Jordan

Jordan Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Small market which is a big challenge, which motivate you to improve your self and develop you own ways to be in
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), AmmanFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: lunch
Cons: long work hours
opening a new areas to include into target
negotiations and closing deals
supervising over the team and lead for better achievements
nice to work for
Locum (Former Employee), Vereeniging, GPJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: tea available
Cons: short teabreaks
Dispensing, counselling
Check assistants prescriptions
Did management as locum
co-worker pleasant
Long hour and drive to and from work for 11/2 hour
My work is my passion
productive and very profesional
workstudy officer (Current Employee), Cape Town, WCNovember 24, 2014
Pros: birthdays lunch
for me its i don't get bored for waking up every morning going to work.
as for me i like the challanges, i make sure i learn a new thing every week or a day, i don't afraid to make mistake that is how i learn.
my manager she is a person who is willing to help me when i have a problem. my co-workers they always keep profesional and able to help each other, harderst part is when we under pressure, but i always enjoy my work
Loved working for this company.
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCNovember 14, 2014
I worked for this company for over 16 years. They had became part of my family. It was a very sad day when the company was bought out and our office closed as a result of the passing of Mr. Jordan.
Productive everyday was different
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 15, 2014
At The Jordan Company I wore many hats my days were never the same. I did Reception, I managed the interoffice storage facility, I handled ordering of office supplies, and was the Administrative Assistant to junior partners. I always had a busy productive day and learned new things all the time. I had an great relationship with my supervisor which made my time there very enjoyable. Overall I learned so much and grew so much professionally while at The Jordan Company I really appreciate my time there.
General Worker (Former Employee), Cape Town, WCApril 15, 2014
Pros: overtime money
Cons: long hours
A typical day, doing the same thing you did yesterday which gets boring. I learned a lot in the leather industry like how a gets made the process it takes. excellent even though some were a pain in the neck, and it never the place the place you work in but the people you work under or with that makes it unpleasant. lifting up heavy boxes kills your back (the pain) the December holidays
Fun but at the same time serious work place
Liaison to insurance company doctors (Former Employee), Westbury, NYNovember 20, 2013
Pros: having meeting to see what we can do to better assist our clients
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work for me would be on multy phone line with Insurance agency and doctors, Printing out checks for Doctors, and doing A/P- A/R, Filing and faxing documents. I learned how to do my job in a more timely fashion, Management was very well on assisting you on thing that you may have a problem with. co-workers worked just as hard to help keep the company paper work in order, The hardest part of the job was coding so that department I never experienced, the most enjoyable part of the job was printing out check for clients.
protective and hard worker and enjoying to work with team
Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Amman-JordanJuly 6, 2013
work all days and weekend
come on time
the most enjoyable work with team
quickly to learn anything new
variety of projects
Controller - Operations Management Group (Current Employee), Deerfield, ILMarch 4, 2013
good. very down to earth. headquartered in New York. Operation oriented.
Nice Place to Work
Legal Secretary (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 23, 2012
I have worked here for several years and everyone is very pleasant and nice to work with. The firm has a wide range of practice areas and I have had the opportunity to get experience with VA, DC and MD law.
Corporate culture
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 29, 2012
Small company but very corporate culture. Typical 9 to 5 work hours. Friendly staff.
Muy bueno el ambiente de trabajo
Ayudante de topografo e ingenieros agrimensores (Current Employee), Diamante, EDecember 12, 2013
Trabajamos 8 a 12 y 14 a 18
Aprendi a medir con estacion total y gps