We are looking for a full-time permanent Estimator with experience in the Architectural Aluminum industry. Duties will include quoting customers for curtain wall, windows, storefront, and doors in a large US market. This position has a strong technical and customer service focus. The successful candidate must be able to read blueprints and architectural specifications and must be familiar with Microsoft Office (especially Excel). Autodesk AutoCAD experience is an asset.
Activities will include:
- Providing first class customer service from enquiry to final quote and follow-up;
- Producing quotes that are accurate and to the customer’s specifications;
- Creating lineal take-offs in Microsoft Excel for curtain wall, windows, storefront, and doors;
- Estimating cost of door hardware (based on architectural specifications).
- Excellent communication skills;
- Accurate and meticulous;
- Ability to read architectural drawings and specifications;
- Ability to read wind- and dead-load charts for extruded aluminum framing;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel);
- Extensive computer skills;
- A strong academic background.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard