We are looking for a full-time Gym Manager to take on and manage our day-to-day tasks. This is a contract position for 40 weeks. REQUIRED: Graduate of Post-secondary education
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Managing our Sales team, our process, intro lessons and follow up systems
- Managing agreements, invoices, expenses and memberships
- Scheduling of Instructors, Sales staff, students, Scholarship team, etc.
- Student retention and follow up sequences and processes
- Hiring new staff
- Facility Management and various student aspects including cancellations
- Online Marketing, team events, and many other aspects that build and keep our student base
- MUST be a recent grad of a College/University program that can relate to the position
- 2 shifts a week will go into the evening since classes run in the evening and a rare weekend shift could be required.
- Phone/People Skills
- Software skills:
- Must learn our systems in order to manage and implement
- Run meetings
- Writing and typing skills (emails, transcribe, etc.)
We are a Martial Arts gym but any experience is not required and probably preferred.
- Training provided