Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good opportunity for corporate handling
Traveldesk Executive (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 7, 2014
Suitable Work environment & working hours.
Good Team to work with.
Overall a good experience
Great Place to work
Property Administrator/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLApril 4, 2014
One of the top companies I have worked for. All about JLL is positive.
Great Company
Operational Engineer (Current Employee), Georgetown, TXMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Great Company. Very Organized and great HR department. Very good Benefits.
Client based Company
Sr. Executive (Current Employee), Chennai, TNMarch 28, 2014
Pros: client is providing free cab
Cons: long working hours, shift based..
Since we are working for clients, we don't have much interaction with direct JLL Team. Based on some incidents & happenings the same is been reviewed.
The Worst Company!
Facility Manager (Former Employee), ColoradoMarch 25, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: horrible company to work for
The workplace was a complete mess that I inherited, the client was extremely unhappy all of the time, the team was miserable and made promises nobody would keep, hardly any on-boarding was offered to me, and upper management does not care about new employees. They also blame new employees for not performing miracles within 1 month of time, and that – more... was all the time I was given to turn a complete disaster around.
JLL threw me to the wolves and did not care enough to help me become successful. The job was overtly stressful and very unorganized in every way. I hated this job from day one until I was relieved with the option of quitting or being fired. I was told that if I took the quit option I could apply and work for JLL again. What a joke, I will never apply for work with this company again! This was an arrogant statement at a time when I was given no option to stay or go. Then, as I was being escorted out, I was given an apology by the person that helped let me go! This is just a small example of the jerks JLL has in upper management!
The only good thing about the job was the pay and the benefits were pretty good too. – less
working at jll
engineer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 25, 2014
jll is a good company but they need better managers screened and chief engineers need to be screened much more,they let the managers who are not good hire staff and in turn get bad chief engineers as well, management is the problem but jll is a great company...
Great Place To Work
Assistant Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: advancement opportunites and great benefits
Cons: some travel
JLL has teamwork and cameraderie that is beyond reproach. There are many advancement opportunities and training development programs to help you succeed at JLL. Compensation and Benefits are among the best in their class, very competitive.
Company
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 19, 2014
Company is ok to work for. I wouldn't depend on the company for training or support.
Too many chiefs not enough Indians
Lead Service Technician (Former Employee), Broomfield, COMarch 19, 2014
Pros: hands on work
Cons: very political
I worked for the company at a pharmaceutical plant as a Lead Tech and filled in for the Chief Engineer twice (the company fired one, the other got smart and left) the customer liked my work, lots of KUDO's.
Result oriented hardworking hotelier
Food And Beverage Manager (Current Employee), Ericsson Kolkata, RajarhatMarch 18, 2014
I am an experienced hotelier with an overall 13 years experience in operations and facility.
Very enjoyable company to workf for. Promotions and raises determined by productivity not favortism. Minimal to no supervision. Have good work ethic.
Mobile HVAC Technician / Mobile Facilities Manager (Current Employee), North Carolina - Eastern Carolina Service AreaMarch 17, 2014
Pros: take home company vehicle, good benefits and room for career growth
Cons: some communication break down from being so large.
As a Mobile Technician you are entrusted to provide the best possible services to your customer base. You must be a proactive worker and self motivated. Minimal to no supervision. I feel this is an excellent company to work for. Lots of room for upward career growth.

JLL is a leader in the facilities management sector. Very large and professional company. – more... E-Verify company. – less
I love my work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), BrazilMarch 13, 2014
Pros: excellent company
Cons: few training
Have three years of experience in this company that I grew professionally and also as a human being.
They gave me a lot of growth opportunity and I grabbed all and dedicated myself a lot. Just get out of it to be able to conquer my dream to come to Ireland.
Good company though very bureaucratic
Research Analyst (Former Employee), ChinaMarch 12, 2014
Pros: high-end work space, good people
Cons: bureaucratic
Overall a very good company, and well managed. Keep in mind that your department would be valued much unless it is directly related to Markets (leasing) or Capital Markets (investment sales). People in my office were very friendly and professional.
they are learning on the job.
Chief Engineer - Hospital (Former Employee), San Diego, CA, then Rancho Cucamonga, CA.March 11, 2014
Pros: great opportunity to be of real service to people that need my skills.
Cons: my mission is complete.
interface with client, vendor, city, county and state officials on a daily basis.
Very involved
ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee), westmont, ILMarch 11, 2014
Cons: heavy workloads
Typical day consists of checking bank accounts for deposit/wire information, updating cash logs, checking positive pay for any fraulent items. Work on distribution or funding requests.
I havent worked here in over 5 years
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 10, 2014
This company was fair but didnt have to much advancement to their employees
Industry Standard
Engineer (Current Employee), Stoughton, MAMarch 9, 2014
Industry Standard worked off a computer based management system. Maintained a long term care facility.
Everything unorganized
Operating Engineer Lead (Former Employee), Dallas,TXMarch 7, 2014
Pros: good dental
Cons: propert managers like to put lipstick on everything, hires un qualified people.
Property manager wants a "yes" man. Everyone who works at this site always intimidated and bullied. They need to learn servant leadership and learn how to respect others beliefs and ideas. Would rather paint building instead of making it mechanically sound. Like being treated like a kid, work here.
Great leadership and opportunities
Markets Intern (Former Employee), 上海市, C23March 5, 2014
Great leadership and opportunities, only had an internship
It is an excellent place to start your career.
Critical Facilities Electrical Engineer (Current Employee), Kings Mtn., NCMarch 5, 2014
Pros: the opportunity to learn
Cons: i would be negligent in stating any
There is a lot to learn in a Data Center environment and it is expected. A lot of the guys are good people.

About Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management, – Read more

Jones Lang LaSalle Photos