Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Energetic workplace that rewards hardwork and encourages innovation
Associate Director (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 4, 2014
Great place to work & grow professionally. The workplace is highly energetic & positive with the management placing priority on hardwork, innovation and collaboration. Support networks within the firm are exemplary.
Very educational learned different programs on the computer
SUN OUTSOURCED OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Stamford, CTAugust 1, 2014
Pros: working lunches on the company
Cons: n/a
• National Standards Team Representative for Eastern Region
• Office Manager for Computer Sales office
• Flexible Office provided administrative, clerical and customer service support
- Adherence to SLA as per contract agreement
• Office automated for standard & specialized office equipment Troubleshooter for repairing printers
• Office machines special – more... project – less
Structure, balance, teamwork,bench marking...non existent.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJuly 25, 2014
Pros: connecting with professionals that cared and made a difference.
Cons: read my review summary...
The workplace was a complete mess that I inherited, the client was extremely unhappy all of the time, the team was miserable and made promises nobody would keep, hardly any on-boarding was offered to me, and upper management does not care about new employees. They also blame new employees for not performing miracles within 1 month of time, and that – more... was all the time I was given to turn a complete disaster around.
JLL threw me to the wolves and did not care enough to help me become successful. The job was overtly stressful and very unorganized in every way. I hated this job from day one until I was relieved with the option of quitting or being fired. I was told that if I took the quit option I could apply and work for JLL again. What a joke, I will never apply for work with this company again! This was an arrogant statement at a time when I was given no option to stay or go. Then, as I was being escorted out, I was given an apology by the person that helped let me go! This is just a small example of the jerks JLL has in upper management!
The only good thing about the job was the pay and the benefits.

I copied and pasted above from previous employee. Today was my last day as Facilities Manager with Jones Lang LaSalle/ExxonMobil as the client. Read my "Review Summary"...Until those items are addressed by JLL/Client, the position will continue to be controlled by the client. After 15 years experience as a Facilities Manager, I considered this as a bump in the road and was glad to see both JLL/ExxonMobil in my rear view mirror today. God Bless. – less
Great Training the E learning sight
Operating Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 25, 2014
PM's on varies HVAC systems, DX & chilled water systems.
CEWA work efforts on critical system do to equipment failure are the most demanding.
Enjoyable great place to work. Great hours, pay and benefits.
HVAC Engineer (Current Employee), South Florida, FLJuly 25, 2014
Ensure all equipment preforms properly during startup. Routine PM during morning hours. Afternoon log sheet and equipment check. each month has a rotating PM schedule.
Great Company to work for.
Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaJuly 13, 2014
Pros: strong management and leadership
Large firm with many opportunities. Over the last seven years I have had the opportunity to work with a wonderful team, which I must say is the best part of the job. There are several networking groups within the firm that allow employees to grow there circle of influence. While I wish there was more in-house training, I have been able to set up a training – more... program and schedule with my manager in which the firm is willing to pay some of the expense. This is a very good company to work for. – less
best place to work
Senior Executive Facilities (Admin) (Former Employee), Noida, UPJuly 12, 2014
•a typical day at work - exciting
•what you learned - corporate work culture
•management - lovely
•your co-workers - very supportive
•the hardest part of the job - taking approval
•the most enjoyable part of the job - everything
Growing Business
Sr. Analyst (Current Employee), APJune 29, 2014
Pros: new leanings as the business is growings
Cons: no work life balance and lack of employee satisfaction
JLL have entered into shared services however they need to focus on employee satisfaction as the attrition rate is high
Jones Lang Lasalle is well managed and believes in the people that work for them.
Building Engineer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 24, 2014
Pros: they are very supportive of thier employees
Cons: no cons are available
Jones Lang Lasale is a good company who believes in the preforamnce of thier employees to provide the best service to thier clients.
Best experiance
Facility Executive Technical (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRJune 22, 2014
1.My 1st day with Jll is very well.
2.I get my best experience with working jll
3.My Co-workers are very well.
4.Manpower handling is very hardest part at there.
5.to arrange the lunch.
Great company. Allows freedom to manage the team in a way that suits the client.
Facility Manager (Current Employee), IllinoisJune 20, 2014
The position requires managing the building maintenance staff as well as the operations of shipping/receiving and mail room. Also creating monthly building summary reports, and preparing capital and operating budgets. Manage all building aspects from Fire/Life Safety, elevators, housekeeping, landscaping, snow removal, heating, air conditioning, and – more... projects such as office/lab construction, relocation, and upgrades. – less
It is a busy place to work. Great co-workers.
Lead Electrician/Site Electrical Safety Owner (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 19, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: short staffed
Always busy. Not much down time.
How to work with different cultures and be a better person.
Great to work with very understanding, willing to listen and get involved.
A great group of people, easy to get along with and work with always eager to help out when they can.
Trying to keep track of all the items Iam responsible for and ensuring they are completed – more... on time.
Working with great co-workers. – less
JLL not suited for everyone
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 19, 2014
JLL does have wonderful benefits and pays their employees well but the work environment does not suit all personalities.
Boring and Mundane
Lease Analyst (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJune 18, 2014
I worked in Lease Administration with Jones Lang LaSalle. I felt detached from the lease administration business unit as an employee. Hub for lease administration is in Pennsylvania and I felt the way we were operating was very different. The pay was awlful for California, although my manager in Pennsylvania thought it was great. JLL is also not very – more... diverse it is a typical commercial real estate firm controlled by the good old boy network. – less
Great place to work.
Senior Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Bay Area, CaliforniaJune 16, 2014
Company strives to grow and retain thier talent. I am really happy working here.
Work Life Balance
Associate Project Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 16, 2014
This only exist at the senior level, if you fight hard enough for it.
Pay not great
Assistant Facility Manager, Critical Facilities (Current Employee), UtahJune 5, 2014
I enjoy my company, and my project, but the compensation is low for my experience.
Sweat Shop
Shipping manager (Former Employee), Brecksville OhioJune 3, 2014
Cons: pay, no advancement, politics
Terrible bust your you know what kind of company with low pay. Pass on this place if you want to keep your back
Call Center
Property Service Professional (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMay 30, 2014
I work from home taking maintenance work orders over the phone and working with a specific computer system. I learn something new every day. Management is very helpful. I get a long with all of my co workers. The hardest part is not having any interaction with people face to face and mosy enjoyable is helping people.
Productive Problem Solving Workplace
Tenant Services Coordinator (Current Employee), Miami, FLMay 30, 2014
I assist 52 tenant daily through tenant service coordination. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping others. I love my small team of co workers which includes a general manager, property administrator and 4 engineers. I have learned a great deal about the commercial property management world.

About Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management, – Read more

Jones Lang LaSalle Photos