Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Most co-workers are GREAT
Property Manager (Former Employee), Troy, MISeptember 15, 2014
I learned all about the politics of an office environment of a large corporation.
Phenomenal company
Project Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2014
Great opportunity! Good mentors and lots of varied work experience.
Once a year I look forward to our annual pic nic.
Lab Service Associate (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: rewards for your good work.
Cons: no overtime
I start my day off with a very short meeting then I get my assignment
for the day and perform my job to the best of my abilities. I have great
inner actions with management and my co-workers are the best. I've
learnded so much from this job and acquired a skill that i can take
any where but now its time to take it too the next level.
Great experience of the global commercial real estate market
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 6, 2014
a typrical day at work involved crunchung numbers, [posting payments, reconciliation of amounts. Evaluating market rates, reviews. Calls with brokers and renters alike.
Monthly meetings with the clients. Learnt to look at a global scale of handling large corporate accounts and evaulating KPI's .
Great worklife balance with not so long hours balanaced – more... with early days off from time to time to handle personal matters . – less
Love working at company...account is unstable however
Property Manager (Current Employee), Orlando FloridaSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great organization with great benefits
Cons: some accounts are unstable, and may go through changes annually
Great company to work for especially for minorities and women.
Strong company
National Director / SVP - Corporate Solutions (Current Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: leadership, opportunity
Cons: disconnected from culture when on client-accounts
Good leadership in the Corporate Solutions group. There are opportunities for advancement if you are one of the stronger voices and team players.
Facility
Senior Facility Manager & Country Lead (Current Employee), SingaporeAugust 31, 2014
Real Estate & Facility Management in corporate enviroment
Productive and fun
Assistant Manager - Strategic Consulting (Former Employee), IndiaAugust 26, 2014
JLL was the project management consultant for the Bhuvaneshwar Development Authority. We were a team of three representatives from JLL at the BDA office. My role encompassed daily interaction with the departmental heads of Finance, Electrical and Civil Engineering, Chief Engineers, MD (BDA). Every month we had to present the milestones achieved to the – more... BDA executive committee, and accordingly payment of JLL would be approved. Our performance was often affected by the incessant out-of-scope requisitions from BDA officials. The biggest challenge for us was to keep up with recurring requisitions from BDA while striving to achieve the targets of JLL.

I realised my strong interpersonal and time management skill would be most effective in such situation. While scheduling timelines, we would always keep some extra time for unforeseen modifications or requirements such that we would be well prepared to achieve the targets within deadline. Often there were conflicts in opinion among the different departments and this would be directed to our team to conceive a solution. I have always been recognized as a patient and heedful listener. I would painstakingly note their individual requirements and concerns and only after developing a comprehensive perception about the issue, I would suggest the solutions.

At the end of my six months tenure, we had been successful in achieving all the targets within time and budget for JLL.

My Co-workers (JLL representatives) were very passionate for excellent client service. They were very helpful and we enjoyed our time both in office and after office hours. – less
Avoid.
Property Service Professional (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 24, 2014
Pros: the pto is nice if you manage to wait a year to get hired on.
Cons: everything else
Do not take a job here as a call center agent. The pay is horrible however they expect you to constantly exceed expectations. You will be written up for everything, including absences with a doctor's note, needing to leave for personal emergencies, etc. You are allotted 5 minutes a day to use the restroom outside your scheduled breaks, so if you are – more... older, pregnant, or use the restroom frequently, be prepared to be written up a lot. You will be written up if you are 1 second late from your break/lunch.

Oh and be prepared to train people every 4-6 weeks who will be making more money than you, even if they are temps and you are JLL, no matter how many years you have been there. If you are a temp and training people 4-12 weeks after you started, they will make more money than you. Of course if you discuss this you will be let go immediately. There is a VERY high turnover rate because people either get tired of it very quickly or get released/terminated. You can be terminated at the drop of a hat, everybody is constantly afraid that they are next because they cut people loose at an alarming rate.

Also, prepare to not advance even if you trained your supervisors years ago and know more than all the other agents combined, because you are an asset to the team as a ~rock~ and not a rocket. If you are a temp be prepared to work all holidays except for Christmas and Thanksgiving without holiday pay, although I guess that's more up to your temp agency.

Oh and call center agents are not permitted to participate in fire drills or shown what to do in the event of an emergency. They literally sit there taking calls with the fire drill alarms going off and people giving instructions over the PA system. The people calling in can hear everything and wonder why anybody would work in a place where the employees' safety is not valued. I wondered that myself. – less
Its a call center
Global Operations Manager for the JPMC Account (Former Employee), PittsburghAugust 13, 2014
Cons: everything
You can work there for years, and they still treat you like a number.
Largest Commercial Brokerage
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 12, 2014
Fast Paced and great co workers. Made the job interesting. The brokers are high strung and high maintenance.
Human Resouces Business Partner (Former Employee), Raffles PlaceAugust 7, 2014
I had opportunities to do various projects including offshoring sme of the processes to India team. I also lead the project to electronically file the employees' files thus allowing virtual sharing files and savings costs .
Excellent Experience with this company
Assistant Manager - Facility Management (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRAugust 4, 2014
I have learnt a lot in the JLL, I have confident to work or handle a site independently.
great workplace perfect staff and friends
Client Accounts Administrator (Current Employee), canary wharfAugust 4, 2014
Pros: great learning
Cons: salary
great company but time for a new challenge

managers are reaaly good and have helped me progress, great social element and jones lang always provide great staff care
Jones Lang LaSalle Offers Many Opportunities
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 4, 2014
It is difficult to review a company, when you have been gone for eight years. Cultures change as management changes. At the time that I was there it was a great company that offered me an opportunity to get into property management, which I greatly appreciated.
Energetic workplace that rewards hardwork and encourages innovation
Associate Director (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 4, 2014
Great place to work & grow professionally. The workplace is highly energetic & positive with the management placing priority on hardwork, innovation and collaboration. Support networks within the firm are exemplary.
Very educational learned different programs on the computer
SUN OUTSOURCED OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Stamford, CTAugust 1, 2014
Pros: working lunches on the company
Cons: n/a
• National Standards Team Representative for Eastern Region
• Office Manager for Computer Sales office
• Flexible Office provided administrative, clerical and customer service support
- Adherence to SLA as per contract agreement
• Office automated for standard & specialized office equipment Troubleshooter for repairing printers
• Office machines special – more... project – less
Structure, balance, teamwork,bench marking...non existent.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJuly 25, 2014
Pros: connecting with professionals that cared and made a difference.
Cons: read my review summary...
The workplace was a complete mess that I inherited, the client was extremely unhappy all of the time, the team was miserable and made promises nobody would keep, hardly any on-boarding was offered to me, and upper management does not care about new employees. They also blame new employees for not performing miracles within 1 month of time, and that – more... was all the time I was given to turn a complete disaster around.
JLL threw me to the wolves and did not care enough to help me become successful. The job was overtly stressful and very unorganized in every way. I hated this job from day one until I was relieved with the option of quitting or being fired. I was told that if I took the quit option I could apply and work for JLL again. What a joke, I will never apply for work with this company again! This was an arrogant statement at a time when I was given no option to stay or go. Then, as I was being escorted out, I was given an apology by the person that helped let me go! This is just a small example of the jerks JLL has in upper management!
The only good thing about the job was the pay and the benefits.

I copied and pasted above from previous employee. Today was my last day as Facilities Manager with Jones Lang LaSalle/ExxonMobil as the client. Read my "Review Summary"...Until those items are addressed by JLL/Client, the position will continue to be controlled by the client. After 15 years experience as a Facilities Manager, I considered this as a bump in the road and was glad to see both JLL/ExxonMobil in my rear view mirror today. God Bless. – less
Great Training the E learning sight
Operating Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 25, 2014
PM's on varies HVAC systems, DX & chilled water systems.
CEWA work efforts on critical system do to equipment failure are the most demanding.
Enjoyable great place to work. Great hours, pay and benefits.
HVAC Engineer (Current Employee), South Florida, FLJuly 25, 2014
Ensure all equipment preforms properly during startup. Routine PM during morning hours. Afternoon log sheet and equipment check. each month has a rotating PM schedule.

About Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management, – Read more

Jones Lang LaSalle Photos