Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Internship
Research Analyst - Intern (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 6, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: repetitive
The research analyst position was an internship I have completed throughout my education. My objective was to complete a Land-use map of the city of Toronto to help real estate agents locate where to invest. Meetings with the supervisor were held weekly at the office for updates. I have learnt many personal, and technical skills including punctuality, – more... meeting deadlines, and patience. In addition, Adobe Illustrator, GIS were in extensive use in order to get the job done. I worked along a colleague where we divided tasks equally. The hardest part of the job was to work with heavy CAD files which slowed down the computer and made a simple task turn into a strenuous task. However, I enjoyed the learning process which consisted of learning new softwares, and the relation between Urban planning and real estate. – less
Great workers terrible management
mechanical maintenance (Current Employee), oshawa ontarioFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: it is ok until you find something else its a paycheck
Cons: management managment managment
The managment promises the world and delivers nothing, treat employees like garbage. By far the worst place I have ever worked.
"Dollar Store" Contractor
Customer/Indirect Management (Current Employee), Auburn Hills AccountNovember 1, 2012
Pros: strong tradespeople, benefits appear to be comparable
Cons: poor communication, failure to deliver quality, inefficient on all levels
Now, at first, I thought that maybe it was just the IFM team at my site but after reading the bulk of the other reviews on this website and confirming my suspicions with colleagues at other sites I can see that there is a global trend with JLL.
- Leadership style reminiscent of Stalinist USSR!
- Difficulty, if not utter failure, to adhere to regional – more... regulatory standards. This will catch up with with them when someone is seriously injured or a government audit comes through.
-Company refuses to purchase proper equipment (possibly due to management's inexperience with SKILLED trades?).
-Overload middle management. No work-life balance; "on call" should not mean call them everyday on their time off.
-Salary employee remuneration and incentives fall far below market averages. That's without taking into consideration the nature of their "on call" policy and the average hours they work in a week. A normal week appears to be about 50 hours, seriously!
-Trades, you're looking to be making the same as what my son makes as a third year apprentice electrician. Don't bother complaining to the union either, they may as well not exist.
- Now, they have done a few good things, but putting it into perspective, one good deed does NOT outweigh the 50 failures it took to get there. – less
Uncomfortable environment due to inexperienced management.
Facility Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONMarch 27, 2012
Pros: good people under management
Cons: poor management
Inexperienced management made for a very poor working environment. A very high turn over rate due to mistreatment of personnel.Very long hours.
Its a call center
Global Operations Manager for the JPMC Account (Former Employee), PittsburghAugust 13, 2014
Cons: everything
You can work there for years, and they still treat you like a number.
Largest Commercial Brokerage
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 12, 2014
Fast Paced and great co workers. Made the job interesting. The brokers are high strung and high maintenance.
Human Resouces Business Partner (Former Employee), Raffles PlaceAugust 7, 2014
I had opportunities to do various projects including offshoring sme of the processes to India team. I also lead the project to electronically file the employees' files thus allowing virtual sharing files and savings costs .
Excellent Experience with this company
Assistant Manager - Facility Management (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRAugust 4, 2014
I have learnt a lot in the JLL, I have confident to work or handle a site independently.
great workplace perfect staff and friends
Client Accounts Administrator (Current Employee), canary wharfAugust 4, 2014
Pros: great learning
Cons: salary
great company but time for a new challenge

managers are reaaly good and have helped me progress, great social element and jones lang always provide great staff care
Jones Lang LaSalle Offers Many Opportunities
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 4, 2014
It is difficult to review a company, when you have been gone for eight years. Cultures change as management changes. At the time that I was there it was a great company that offered me an opportunity to get into property management, which I greatly appreciated.
Energetic workplace that rewards hardwork and encourages innovation
Associate Director (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 4, 2014
Great place to work & grow professionally. The workplace is highly energetic & positive with the management placing priority on hardwork, innovation and collaboration. Support networks within the firm are exemplary.
Very educational learned different programs on the computer
SUN OUTSOURCED OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Stamford, CTAugust 1, 2014
Pros: working lunches on the company
Cons: n/a
• National Standards Team Representative for Eastern Region
• Office Manager for Computer Sales office
• Flexible Office provided administrative, clerical and customer service support
- Adherence to SLA as per contract agreement
• Office automated for standard & specialized office equipment Troubleshooter for repairing printers
• Office machines special – more... project – less
Structure, balance, teamwork,bench marking...non existent.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJuly 25, 2014
Pros: connecting with professionals that cared and made a difference.
Cons: read my review summary...
The workplace was a complete mess that I inherited, the client was extremely unhappy all of the time, the team was miserable and made promises nobody would keep, hardly any on-boarding was offered to me, and upper management does not care about new employees. They also blame new employees for not performing miracles within 1 month of time, and that – more... was all the time I was given to turn a complete disaster around.
JLL threw me to the wolves and did not care enough to help me become successful. The job was overtly stressful and very unorganized in every way. I hated this job from day one until I was relieved with the option of quitting or being fired. I was told that if I took the quit option I could apply and work for JLL again. What a joke, I will never apply for work with this company again! This was an arrogant statement at a time when I was given no option to stay or go. Then, as I was being escorted out, I was given an apology by the person that helped let me go! This is just a small example of the jerks JLL has in upper management!
The only good thing about the job was the pay and the benefits.

I copied and pasted above from previous employee. Today was my last day as Facilities Manager with Jones Lang LaSalle/ExxonMobil as the client. Read my "Review Summary"...Until those items are addressed by JLL/Client, the position will continue to be controlled by the client. After 15 years experience as a Facilities Manager, I considered this as a bump in the road and was glad to see both JLL/ExxonMobil in my rear view mirror today. God Bless. – less
Great Training the E learning sight
Operating Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 25, 2014
PM's on varies HVAC systems, DX & chilled water systems.
CEWA work efforts on critical system do to equipment failure are the most demanding.
Enjoyable great place to work. Great hours, pay and benefits.
HVAC Engineer (Current Employee), South Florida, FLJuly 25, 2014
Ensure all equipment preforms properly during startup. Routine PM during morning hours. Afternoon log sheet and equipment check. each month has a rotating PM schedule.
Great Company to work for.
Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaJuly 13, 2014
Pros: strong management and leadership
Large firm with many opportunities. Over the last seven years I have had the opportunity to work with a wonderful team, which I must say is the best part of the job. There are several networking groups within the firm that allow employees to grow there circle of influence. While I wish there was more in-house training, I have been able to set up a training – more... program and schedule with my manager in which the firm is willing to pay some of the expense. This is a very good company to work for. – less
best place to work
Senior Executive Facilities (Admin) (Former Employee), Noida, UPJuly 12, 2014
•a typical day at work - exciting
•what you learned - corporate work culture
•management - lovely
•your co-workers - very supportive
•the hardest part of the job - taking approval
•the most enjoyable part of the job - everything
Growing Business
Sr. Analyst (Current Employee), APJune 29, 2014
Pros: new leanings as the business is growings
Cons: no work life balance and lack of employee satisfaction
JLL have entered into shared services however they need to focus on employee satisfaction as the attrition rate is high
Jones Lang Lasalle is well managed and believes in the people that work for them.
Building Engineer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 24, 2014
Pros: they are very supportive of thier employees
Cons: no cons are available
Jones Lang Lasale is a good company who believes in the preforamnce of thier employees to provide the best service to thier clients.
Best experiance
Facility Executive Technical (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRJune 22, 2014
1.My 1st day with Jll is very well.
2.I get my best experience with working jll
3.My Co-workers are very well.
4.Manpower handling is very hardest part at there.
5.to arrange the lunch.

1 2 3 4 5

About Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management, – Read more

Jones Lang LaSalle Photos