Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great start to my career
Senior Executive, P&DS (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 14, 2013
- Excellent work culture
- Company takes care of employees very well
- Great projects, global exposure
- Structured approach
Internship
Research Analyst - Intern (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 6, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: repetitive
The research analyst position was an internship I have completed throughout my education. My objective was to complete a Land-use map of the city of Toronto to help real estate agents locate where to invest. Meetings with the supervisor were held weekly at the office for updates. I have learnt many personal, and technical skills including punctuality, – more... meeting deadlines, and patience. In addition, Adobe Illustrator, GIS were in extensive use in order to get the job done. I worked along a colleague where we divided tasks equally. The hardest part of the job was to work with heavy CAD files which slowed down the computer and made a simple task turn into a strenuous task. However, I enjoyed the learning process which consisted of learning new softwares, and the relation between Urban planning and real estate. – less
Great workers terrible management
mechanical maintenance (Current Employee), oshawa ontarioFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: it is ok until you find something else its a paycheck
Cons: management managment managment
The managment promises the world and delivers nothing, treat employees like garbage. By far the worst place I have ever worked.
"Dollar Store" Contractor
Customer/Indirect Management (Current Employee), Auburn Hills AccountNovember 1, 2012
Pros: strong tradespeople, benefits appear to be comparable
Cons: poor communication, failure to deliver quality, inefficient on all levels
Now, at first, I thought that maybe it was just the IFM team at my site but after reading the bulk of the other reviews on this website and confirming my suspicions with colleagues at other sites I can see that there is a global trend with JLL.
- Leadership style reminiscent of Stalinist USSR!
- Difficulty, if not utter failure, to adhere to regional – more... regulatory standards. This will catch up with with them when someone is seriously injured or a government audit comes through.
-Company refuses to purchase proper equipment (possibly due to management's inexperience with SKILLED trades?).
-Overload middle management. No work-life balance; "on call" should not mean call them everyday on their time off.
-Salary employee remuneration and incentives fall far below market averages. That's without taking into consideration the nature of their "on call" policy and the average hours they work in a week. A normal week appears to be about 50 hours, seriously!
-Trades, you're looking to be making the same as what my son makes as a third year apprentice electrician. Don't bother complaining to the union either, they may as well not exist.
- Now, they have done a few good things, but putting it into perspective, one good deed does NOT outweigh the 50 failures it took to get there. – less
Uncomfortable environment due to inexperienced management.
Facility Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONMarch 27, 2012
Pros: good people under management
Cons: poor management
Inexperienced management made for a very poor working environment. A very high turn over rate due to mistreatment of personnel.Very long hours.
Very energetic with a multitude of talented people,
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 17, 2014
Pros: very laid back
Cons: management
The hardest part of the job was trying to find a manger to speak with. The people there are very friendly and most are helpful.
Real Estate
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 15, 2014
Input utility bills
Data Entry
Learned how to view graphs
Learned more about excel
Good Work Place & Lot of things to learn
Shift Engineer (Former Employee), GurgaonApril 13, 2014
Good management,Good co-workers.I have Learned technical things.
Senior Executive (Current Employee), Chennai, TNApril 8, 2014
* Good working environment
*Good Management
* well support -co-workers
Senior Executive (Current Employee), Chennai, TNApril 8, 2014
* Good working environment
*Good Management
* well support -co-workers
A good opportunity for corporate handling
Traveldesk Executive (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 7, 2014
Suitable Work environment & working hours.
Good Team to work with.
Overall a good experience
Great Place to work
Property Administrator/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLApril 4, 2014
One of the top companies I have worked for. All about JLL is positive.
Great Company
Operational Engineer (Current Employee), Georgetown, TXMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Great Company. Very Organized and great HR department. Very good Benefits.
Client based Company
Sr. Executive (Current Employee), Chennai, TNMarch 28, 2014
Pros: client is providing free cab
Cons: long working hours, shift based..
Since we are working for clients, we don't have much interaction with direct JLL Team. Based on some incidents & happenings the same is been reviewed.
The Worst Company!
Facility Manager (Former Employee), ColoradoMarch 25, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: horrible company to work for
The workplace was a complete mess that I inherited, the client was extremely unhappy all of the time, the team was miserable and made promises nobody would keep, hardly any on-boarding was offered to me, and upper management does not care about new employees. They also blame new employees for not performing miracles within 1 month of time, and that – more... was all the time I was given to turn a complete disaster around.
JLL threw me to the wolves and did not care enough to help me become successful. The job was overtly stressful and very unorganized in every way. I hated this job from day one until I was relieved with the option of quitting or being fired. I was told that if I took the quit option I could apply and work for JLL again. What a joke, I will never apply for work with this company again! This was an arrogant statement at a time when I was given no option to stay or go. Then, as I was being escorted out, I was given an apology by the person that helped let me go! This is just a small example of the jerks JLL has in upper management!
The only good thing about the job was the pay and the benefits were pretty good too. – less
working at jll
engineer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 25, 2014
jll is a good company but they need better managers screened and chief engineers need to be screened much more,they let the managers who are not good hire staff and in turn get bad chief engineers as well, management is the problem but jll is a great company...
Great Place To Work
Assistant Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: advancement opportunites and great benefits
Cons: some travel
JLL has teamwork and cameraderie that is beyond reproach. There are many advancement opportunities and training development programs to help you succeed at JLL. Compensation and Benefits are among the best in their class, very competitive.
Company
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 19, 2014
Company is ok to work for. I wouldn't depend on the company for training or support.
Too many chiefs not enough Indians
Lead Service Technician (Former Employee), Broomfield, COMarch 19, 2014
Pros: hands on work
Cons: very political
I worked for the company at a pharmaceutical plant as a Lead Tech and filled in for the Chief Engineer twice (the company fired one, the other got smart and left) the customer liked my work, lots of KUDO's.
Result oriented hardworking hotelier
Food And Beverage Manager (Current Employee), Ericsson Kolkata, RajarhatMarch 18, 2014
I am an experienced hotelier with an overall 13 years experience in operations and facility.

1 2 3 4 5

About Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management, – Read more

Jones Lang LaSalle Photos