Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Internship
Research Analyst - Intern (Former Employee), Montr√©al, QCMarch 6, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: repetitive
The research analyst position was an internship I have completed throughout my education. My objective was to complete a Land-use map of the city of Toronto to help real estate agents locate where to invest. Meetings with the supervisor were held weekly at the office for updates. I have learnt many personal, and technical skills including punctuality, – more... meeting deadlines, and patience. In addition, Adobe Illustrator, GIS were in extensive use in order to get the job done. I worked along a colleague where we divided tasks equally. The hardest part of the job was to work with heavy CAD files which slowed down the computer and made a simple task turn into a strenuous task. However, I enjoyed the learning process which consisted of learning new softwares, and the relation between Urban planning and real estate. – less
Great workers terrible management
mechanical maintenance (Current Employee), oshawa ontarioFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: it is ok until you find something else its a paycheck
Cons: management managment managment
The managment promises the world and delivers nothing, treat employees like garbage. By far the worst place I have ever worked.
"Dollar Store" Contractor
Customer/Indirect Management (Current Employee), Auburn Hills AccountNovember 1, 2012
Pros: strong tradespeople, benefits appear to be comparable
Cons: poor communication, failure to deliver quality, inefficient on all levels
Now, at first, I thought that maybe it was just the IFM team at my site but after reading the bulk of the other reviews on this website and confirming my suspicions with colleagues at other sites I can see that there is a global trend with JLL.
- Leadership style reminiscent of Stalinist USSR!
- Difficulty, if not utter failure, to adhere to regional – more... regulatory standards. This will catch up with with them when someone is seriously injured or a government audit comes through.
-Company refuses to purchase proper equipment (possibly due to management's inexperience with SKILLED trades?).
-Overload middle management. No work-life balance; "on call" should not mean call them everyday on their time off.
-Salary employee remuneration and incentives fall far below market averages. That's without taking into consideration the nature of their "on call" policy and the average hours they work in a week. A normal week appears to be about 50 hours, seriously!
-Trades, you're looking to be making the same as what my son makes as a third year apprentice electrician. Don't bother complaining to the union either, they may as well not exist.
- Now, they have done a few good things, but putting it into perspective, one good deed does NOT outweigh the 50 failures it took to get there. – less
Uncomfortable environment due to inexperienced management.
Facility Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONMarch 27, 2012
Pros: good people under management
Cons: poor management
Inexperienced management made for a very poor working environment. A very high turn over rate due to mistreatment of personnel.Very long hours.
Jones Lang LaSalle
Accounts Payable Assistant (Former Employee), Rye Brook, NYNovember 23, 2014
Pros: good management
Cons: no lunch hour
I was hired as a part of a new team to take over the accounts payable function for Verizon.We were trained as a group to prepare for this position. As in any new system, there were glitches. We mainly worked from Excel spread sheets to list all payments due. As time passed, the system did improve and the payments to vendors became more timely. I did – more... enjoy learining a new system, Yardi. The team I worked with was hard working and professional. This position was good experience for me. – less
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: holiday parties
Typical day was processing checks. Management didn't really take the time to know who you were. My co-workers were entertaining and we laughed a lot.
one school for enter a Pfizer Venezuela
Procurement Analyst (Former Employee), Venezuela, PRNovember 17, 2014
I worked with suppliers, accounts payables, programming pay on budget, Inhouse of Pfizer Venezuela
Productive and Learning
Assistant Manager - Facility (Soft Services) (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRNovember 17, 2014
Pros: free transportation
Cons: none to my observations
JLL demonstrates highest levels of Professionally Managed Organization and working at JLL is really a matter of pride as it gives the vast learning on Processes and Procedures and prepare an individual to rise in hard dying situations.
Work hard for make history
Facility Executive (Current Employee), chennai, TNNovember 13, 2014
A day starts with a pressure and will go on with the same but later it will be enjoyable.

Attrition in manpower, Follow with the vendor to delivery the actual requirement,
Best place for learning
Executive - Administration (Former Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 11, 2014
A best place to work
Cooperative management
Nice support received from HOD
Great Starting Position
CAD Analyst (Current Employee), Durham, NCNovember 10, 2014
I had a great time working with JLL. Im very thankful they gave me the opportunity to work with them.
good
Software Executive (IFM Technology) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 5, 2014
good working company. with a good experience in the global world.
Great Learning Experience
Building Engineer (Former Employee), Marion, INOctober 31, 2014
Pros: great facilities manager and folks around me.
Cons: chief engineer, clueless upper management.
Absolutely enjoyed working with my Facilities Manager. Great guy and taught me much. Great to get along with and really deserves more appreciation. Always... Costomer first, whatever it takes to make them happy. Great mentor. Always above and beyond! I'm still his friend to this day and still listen to his wisdom.
My Chief Engineer- That's another story! – more... Had no people skills. Talked down to his engineers as if they have no idea. Had no conception that if he wanted his engineers to meet deadlines, then he should give them the proper amount of time to do so with the proper training. Contradicting and difficult to follow directions. Actually, I was doing a job that I was never hired to do in the first place. Thought I did very well with the great direction of my Facilities Manager. He was always helpfull and I appreciate him for that.
I'm not saying that JLL was a bad place to work for I did have great people around. However, if not for the lack of people skills from my Chief Engineer, I'd still be there. He made life difficult not only for the engineers but for our contractors and vendors as well. – less
Very good company to work for!
Relocation Project Manager/ MAC Coordinator (Current Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAOctober 29, 2014
Great crareer growth and opportunity. Company cares about employees and it's enjoyable work for a company like this.
work review
Energy Analyst/ Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 24, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, managers, co workers, culture
Cons: amount of management change, career advancement, salary
Working for JLL has been a pleasure. I have had three different managers in the year and a half that I have been with the company and I am pleased to say that they were all extremely helpful and constructive. My work hours are flexible, being that all my clients are in the west coast. I start work at 11 am and end at 8pm. I can also work from home as – more... much or little as I would like. As far as compensation, I believe that through the work I have demonstrated I deserve to make more. All management agrees with me but the team does not have a ton of money being that we are fairly small and new within JLL. I have a masters degree in Industrial Engineering and management concentration and do environmental efficiency work for my current position. I have learned and developed many skills and can genuinely say that JLL has taught me more than my four years at school when it comes to management, running a team, being a leader, and developing your skills. The work culture is friendly and inviting. My coworkers are extremely helpful and the atmosphere is very team oriented. Although I love working for this company and greatly enjoy my job I do not see a set path for my career advancement. I would like to have more responsibilities and challenges and would like to move up in my career. – less
Career Opportunity
ASSISTANT FACILITY MANAGER (Current Employee), TexasOctober 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits!!!
Cons: 24 hrs on call.
JLL is great career opportunity employer which provides all essentials tools necessary to effectively produce and succeed on daily activities. The hardest part is working under an individual that can not give you credit for what you do but rather take credit for others.
Very Challenging Job
Chief Engineer (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 16, 2014
I cover 5 sites which include taking care of everything that that is involved in maintaining the properties. The hardest part is maintaining all Critical Systems and being on call 24x7
Small and energetic team
Office Manager (Former Employee), BudapestOctober 16, 2014
As an Office Manager I was responsible for the daily run of the whole office, supervising the receptionists' tasks, handling insurances, contacting vendors, creating monthly payroll files and quarterly budgets. Also being responsible for HR tasks such as creating employment contracts and offer letters.
Enjoyed working with team
Facility Executive (Current Employee), IndiaOctober 16, 2014
Pros: hyginic food
everyone will be worked independently , zero percent tolerance in harassment equal importance to all staffs.
Day to Day Activities
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAOctober 15, 2014
A typical day consisted of surveying the property for anything that may needed updated, repaired, or replaced. It was sometimes tough when something goes wrong that was not anticipated. It is important to prioritize the level of each task when faced with multiple situations. The most enjoyable part is the interaction I would face with customers who – more... may be in need of directions or other assistance. I take pleasure when my assistance makes ones day better. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The¬†company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management, – Read more

Jones Lang LaSalle Photos