Jones Apparel Group

Jones Apparel Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and great place to learn, work and play!
Marketing Manager (Contract) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 22, 2013
Pros: great clothing discount, flexible holiday and friday hours, great life work balance
Cons: if you live in the city, you may not like the (north toronto) suburban location
Great executive leadership - the best I have experienced to date!
Busy and detail driven environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 30, 2014
Scheduling appointments for the showroom. organizing schedule for Vice Pesident. Personal errands for VP. Organizing showroom by seasons
Great benefits and schedules and people
Production Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 7, 2014
Jones Apparel group allows you to move to another position after 6 months. I was able to advance and I really enjoyed the working environment
Great benefits and schedules and people
Production Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 7, 2014
Customer Oriented and enjoyable
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAMarch 5, 2014
Handle shipments of outgoing products. Manage and maintain good opening/closing procedures of the register. Create a daily list of assignments for co-workers. Assist manager with various assignments and demonstrate good leadership of store employees. Restock inventory as needed and required.
I have learned managerial skills for the workplace and how – more... to accessories different products. Also developed good customer service, which can be utilized with any position. The hardest part of this position was other employees willing to take direction. I really enjoyed working closely with customers and assisting them as needed. – less
productive most jobs worked with designer clothes
warehouse assoc (Current Employee), Lawrenceburg, TNFebruary 25, 2014
worked with designer clothes helped people to learn the job in packing great co to work for but the apparel business is not doing good and the company is cutting back
LOVED WORKING HERE
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 14, 2013
Pros: great environment, flexible schedule, great discounts
Cons: not enough hours sometimes less than 20hrs a week
I LOVED WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY. 40% DISCOUNT AT ANY OF THE SISTER STORES AND THEY WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE. I ALSO WORKED IN ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS DEPENDING ON WHICH STORE NEEDED ASSISTANCE.
Lead group of 20, also did duties those 20 people were doing.
Chaps Group Leader (Former Employee), Bristol, PAOctober 13, 2013
Pros: job was close to home
Cons: n/a
Picked orders of clothing for stores, Packed those orders, checked those orders, shipped the same orders.
Fixed any problem with mine or another employee's order.
Filled in when the supervisor was not in. Management was great. They were the most down to earth people.
Jones Apparel Group was a professional organization
Southwest Regional Sales Director (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 20, 2013
Worked as business entrepeneurs in a Corporate culture.
This was an ideal job.
Fashionable Trendy and Cultured
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Leeds, ALSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: impressive benefits package for exempt, salaried, and full time employees; friendly, trendy atmosphere; hands-on leadership
Cons: not community focused, not a lot of locations in alabama
Jones Apparel has one of the strongest and well established brands, known for its fashion forward trends and value. Its customer care is well ahead of its competitors across the board. The customers' overall experience extremely important. The most exciting part about the job is unveiling the new product and getting the customer to try it on and see – more... how wonderful she looks wearing the product. Also meeting new customers and forming lasting relationships; I'm always excited when I know that I've helped another new customer love the same brands that I love and become loyal customers of the brand. I have formed lasting relationships with coworkers, employees, and former employees as well. I enjoy the fun, friendly, customer-centric service that I have experienced and take part in with Jones Apparel. – less
People skills necessary
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Okemos, MISeptember 19, 2013
Working here really assisted with developing my people skills.
Good company
Account Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Bristol, PASeptember 14, 2013
The company is great, however it's hard to advance int he company.
PRODUCTIVE LOTS OF FUN
Stocker/Receiver (Former Employee), South Hill, VASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: free lunches/hour lunches people great
Cons: not enough income for my family
GOOD COMPANY TO START OF WOKING WITH PEOPLE WERE GREAT IDID ALOT OF DIFFERENT JOBS
Fun place, productive
Manager (Former Employee), Napa, CASeptember 10, 2013
Pros: rm and dm were awesome and worked with me...
Cons: corporate rarely fulfilled there bonus promises...
I was the manager so I made it a get to go to work instead of a have to go to work however they were a a good operational company to work for...
Gym on site
Merchandise Planner - Nine West Division (Former Employee), White Plains, NYAugust 16, 2013
Great management team to work for

Learn a lot from Senior Planners

Planning meetings were tough but productive

Enjoyed planning there
Not the same company it was 4+ years ago
Financial and Merchandise Planner (Former Employee), white plains, nyAugust 7, 2013
Pros: year round early fridays (3 pm)
Cons: environment
Unfortunately, upper management of this company has continually been making poor choices over the last few years. Business continues to be down and stores continue to close and employees laid off.
Its a very trying environment and each employee are doing the duties of several employees.
Hard to have a family working days, nights , weekends, and holidays
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Limerick, PAJuly 29, 2013
Pros: great co workers
Cons: low pay and no recognition
I felt that the store we worked in was lovely. Our staff was great. The higher ups never gave credit where credit where credit was due. No matter how much we improved our numbers it was never good enough.
Fun job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJuly 22, 2013
Pros: advancement
Cons: long hours
Great discounts, flexable work hrs, Good for advancement.
great temp job
Order Filler (Former Employee), South Hill, VAJuly 10, 2013
Pros: easy work
Cons: only a temp job so i didnt stay long
loved working there easy work and good pay with nice people wuld have loved to stay there longer but it was only a temp job
Good people
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAJune 7, 2013
I learned a bit about the fashion industry. There is a lot of favoritism with in management, which becomes frustrating, However co-workers are very kind and understanding. Hardest part of job is making your sale goals. Most enjoyable is getting to enjoy clothing.

About Jones Apparel Group

While some are busy keeping up with the Joneses, The Jones Group (formerly Jones Apparel Group) is too busy taking stock in its own – Read more