Jonathan Morgan & Company is seeking an Inside Customer Service / Sales Support person for our furniture team. Our company outfits workplace interiors in one complete package including space planning, interior design, renovations, and furnishings.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Outside Education Sales representative
- Handle all incoming sales prospects & customer inquiries
- Maintain and update database records
- Generate quotes including calculating pricing and delivery, typing of quote and sending to the client
- Processing orders
- Attend team meetings
- Assist team in meeting sales goals
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Highly professional
- Detail oriented
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective time management
- Intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Experience (beneficial but not crucial -- we will train a person with the right attitude and will to learn):
- Prior experience in an Administration or Inside Sales role
- Previously worked with ACT! or similar CRM databases
This is a full-time position -- Monday to Friday.
Must have own transport -- public transport does not service this area.