Jonathan Morgan & Company is a design, build & furnish company for commercial and institutional interiors who is seeking an experienced administrative assistant with space planning (Jr. Designer) experience to support a sales account manager.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Handle all sales prospects & customer inquiries
- Preparing project proposals within account manager deadlines
- Updating and maintain CRM database on a daily basis
- Compiling information for client proposals as requested by account manager
- Furniture space plans and layouts
- Set and coordinate all appointments
- Attend and participate in sales team meetings
- Intermediate computer skills ( 20/20, CADD, CRM, Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Highly professional
- Detail oriented
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective time management
Previous experience with ACT! CRM software will be an asset.
Architectural and construction experience will be an asset.
This is a full-time position – Monday to Friday.
Must have own transport.
Thank you to all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.