JOHNSON

JOHNSON Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good/Friendly Working Environment
Lancaster and Associate (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Good/Friendly People and Free lunches
Cons: Heat/Humidity No benefits for part time work
The working/job environment is good, it always hot and humid,
easy part is being able to the work load and hardest is withstanding the weather. I have learned the basic of doing simple paper work and ups shipping.
Productive work environment with fun co workers
Sharp problem solver (Former Employee), Newnan, GAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Experience you can gain
Cons: Compensation
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to effectively come up with solutions to help solve customer issues. Also, to come up with new procedures to better complete all tasks.
nice place to work
Boiler & Chiller Operations Internship (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: state of the art equipment
Cons: poor training
Great product manufactured. Excellent work environment. Very little job security. Unfair treatment of temporary employees. No benefits.
The best
Draftsman/Designer & Assistant Estimator/PM (Former Employee), Clinton, Md.July 14, 2015
Pros: Leadership Responsibilities and TEAMWORK
Cons: NO WORK
From the CEO to the loading dock, the most enjoyable coworker's everywhere. The worst day of my career being let go due to NO WORK. (1991 desert storm affect) I truly enjoyed teaching Draftsman the trade (HVAC SUBMITTAL DRAWINGS) Working with management, foreman and attending job conference meetings has required. Great Mentorship with all the trimmings. (company picnic's and the best co-worker's. We where a very good team!!!
leaning law
Office Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 1, 2015
Pros: learning
Cons: na
able to learn laws for different issues. able to learn the requirement on PI law. I also learn how to work with Insurance company and doctor office.
Productive and held to accountability
Community Supervision Officer (Former Employee), Cleburne, TXApril 11, 2015
Pros: Success stories; Retirement plan
Cons: Little advancement for promotion
Opportunity to help others see the benefits of being an overcomer of their current legal situation. Excellent retirement plan. Approachable supervisors who had an open door policy.
Fun place to work
Project Secretary (Former Employee), Douglasville, GAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: I got to war jeans to work
A typical day at work consisted of answering the phone, data entry, copying, and filing.

Management was good and kept a tight reign on the construction workers not smoking or using foul language around me.

My only co-worker was my boss and he was pleasant to be around.

The hardest part of my job was learning MSDS, HAZCOM and OSHA regulations.
They provide the basics.
Office Specialist II (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 2, 2015
As a temporary employee I submitted my resume to the company for which I worked, and interviewed through the company for which I worked. Afterwards the contract was turned over to Johnson Service Group, Inc. to manage and they provided the basic services of doing the paperwork. There was very little interaction between them and me.
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Evansville, INNovember 10, 2014
Pros: lots of data entry and special projects
Cons: being on call
Lots of data entry and talkIng to customers.
I learned that it is great to help customers.
Management was very helpful.
Great co-workers.
Hardest part of the job was being on call.
Special projects were the best part of the job.
Good Company
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Riverdale, NJNovember 7, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: low pay
I don't have much to say about this job. It was one of my first jobs. I did filing and faxing and ran errands. It taught me responsibility
like to go to work and remain focus on job task assignments.
collection specialist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLOctober 3, 2014
going into the office and working daily assignments on accounts assigned to my desk. being helpful to co workers if I have the knowledge of something they may not understand.
don't like to socialize during work hours use my time to focus on my assignment of accounts so that I have a greater chance of making contact with the consumers like to take my lunch break when assigned and enjoy my lunch.
Entertaining workplace with a loyal customer base.
Litigation and Tax Paralegal (Current Employee), Chicago, IllinoisOctober 1, 2014
Pros: free coffee, flexible schedule.
Cons: no room for upward movement, minimum wage job.
Work wasn't challenging but was varied enough to not get bored throughout the day. Leaned how to build and maintain a strong customer base.
Customer Service Engeneer
IT Helpdesk Analyst-French (Former Employee), HighwycombSeptember 8, 2014
Working closely with the order manager for ASIA PAC and France.
collaborating with France telecom to oversea British telecom orders.
Advising BT clients on the right equipment needed for their networking and technology usage.
Accounting Clerk
Accounting Clerk & Assistance III (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: job placement was good, and a good place to work too
Cons: no benefits, low pay
They do not work hard for their contractors. Management need to work harder for their contractors in the areas of pay, and benefits.
great professional environment
Accounts Payable Assistant (Former Employee), North Portland, ORSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: short break time
if hard work is what you like this is the place for you. its a fun family owned corporation.
Company started to focus on tracking trucks and phones
Master Controls Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2014
Pros: work in the field every day
Cons: corporate management and there changes
could be a great company branch if they would not keep making changes that affect the customers. Which causes mad customers and a high employee turn over.
Pleasant and Safe Family Oriented Environment
Paralegal/Assistant (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 23, 2014
Everyday was usually a great day. It is a small practice so everyone know each other well. It was a family practice. The overall well-being of each employee was of paramount importance to management. They had compassion not only for their employees, but also for the general public and those that are in need.
Fun place to work
Appointment Setter/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 11, 2014
Pros: good commission
Cons: heavy telephone work, non stop dialing, manual dialing
Low salary with the opportunity to make an excellent commission. Only part time work available. No benefits.
Exciting and fun workplace.
Child Care Provider (Current Employee), Woodlawn, TNMay 5, 2014
It is a great place to be! A typical day starts at 6 am and ends around 8pm. Long hours but very well worth it.
Private housekeeper!
Self Employment- Private Housekeeper (Former Employee), Stowe, VTApril 25, 2014
I really enjoyed working for my self! But the price of gas was to much to continue driving from job to job.

1 2 3 4

About JOHNSON

For more than 130 years, we have been delivering high quality home and auto insurance and group benefits to Canadians. Today, – Read more