JOHNSON

JOHNSON Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good contract firm to work for, always fair with me. Good rates always tried to keep me working.
Avionics Electrical System Engineer (Former Employee), Gulfstream Aerospace Savannah, GaDecember 23, 2015
Pros: good rates
Cons: bad healthcare because of affordable healthcare
I have worked for several contract firms and I keep coming back to Johnson Service Group. They have always treated me fairly and with respect. They have always been fair with their rates and keeping me employed. They try to find jobs in the locations where I want to work. They do not try to push a job location just to fill a slot for themselves.
Word Processor II
Word Processor II (Former Employee), San Jose, CADecember 20, 2015
Pros: Good Benefits
Cons: wish contract lasted longer
Good Company to work for. Good service. Good Benefits. Friendly place and good people to work with, Enjoyed my duties as a Word Processor II<
Good company to work for.
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Helena, MTNovember 5, 2015
Pros: Short commute
Cons: None
Safe work environment with good benefits. Jobs with short commute distance. Good team work environment on job, safety oriented environment for workers and equipment. Gave me the opportunity to expand and improve my skills in different areas of expertise.
Just an intern
File Clerk (Former Employee), Johnson, DENovember 5, 2015
I interned here for a summer. I was happy to get the opportunity. They paired me with another lead file clerk that was very helpful and trained me very well. She was really nice and knew what she was doing. I would've liked to have had more responsibilities.
Average Law Office
Secretary (Former Employee), HoustonNovember 4, 2015
Average office environment, although I hear under the new office administrator, the overall atmosphere has improved.
working without supervision
Property Remodel (Current Employee), Branson, MOSeptember 26, 2015
Pros: Working un supervised
Cons: Job Security
Figure what needs done at rental properties, prioritize, make materials list, perform duties, make property safe, and ready for rental. Help owners interview potential renters.
General Litigation Practice
Entertainment/Civil Litigation Partner (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2015
Pros: Great people
Cons: Start up mid size firm
Professional and rewarding to work with talented young litigator. Mid size firm with several practice areas where I managed the Corporate and Family law practice and a staff of about 10 support staff. Great opportunity
Great start to my law career
Receptionist and Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCSeptember 23, 2015
I worked only as a secretary in this office but it sparked my interest and law and was a great launching pad for my career. Positive work environment in a cool downtown setting.
Good/Friendly Working Environment
Lancaster and Associate (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Good/Friendly People and Free lunches
Cons: Heat/Humidity No benefits for part time work
The working/job environment is good, it always hot and humid,
easy part is being able to the work load and hardest is withstanding the weather. I have learned the basic of doing simple paper work and ups shipping.
Productive work environment with fun co workers
Sharp problem solver (Former Employee), Newnan, GAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Experience you can gain
Cons: Compensation
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to effectively come up with solutions to help solve customer issues. Also, to come up with new procedures to better complete all tasks.
Good online satisfactory working conditions
marketing research assistant (Former Employee), New YorkJuly 22, 2015
Pros: working bonus
Cons: shortbreak
Am sure i will be paid well from experiences and testimonies of other workers under this company.Thats why am mostly interested.
nice place to work
Boiler & Chiller Operations Internship (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: state of the art equipment
Cons: poor training
Great product manufactured. Excellent work environment. Very little job security. Unfair treatment of temporary employees. No benefits.
The best
Draftsman/Designer & Assistant Estimator/PM (Former Employee), Clinton, Md.July 14, 2015
Pros: Leadership Responsibilities and TEAMWORK
Cons: NO WORK
From the CEO to the loading dock, the most enjoyable coworker's everywhere. The worst day of my career being let go due to NO WORK. (1991 desert storm affect) I truly enjoyed teaching Draftsman the trade (HVAC SUBMITTAL DRAWINGS) Working with management, foreman and attending job conference meetings has required. Great Mentorship with all the trimmings. (company picnic's and the best co-worker's. We where a very good team!!!
leaning law
Office Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 1, 2015
Pros: learning
Cons: na
able to learn laws for different issues. able to learn the requirement on PI law. I also learn how to work with Insurance company and doctor office.
Productive and held to accountability
Community Supervision Officer (Former Employee), Cleburne, TXApril 11, 2015
Pros: Success stories; Retirement plan
Cons: Little advancement for promotion
Opportunity to help others see the benefits of being an overcomer of their current legal situation. Excellent retirement plan. Approachable supervisors who had an open door policy.
Fun place to work
Project Secretary (Former Employee), Douglasville, GAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: I got to war jeans to work
A typical day at work consisted of answering the phone, data entry, copying, and filing.

Management was good and kept a tight reign on the construction workers not smoking or using foul language around me.

My only co-worker was my boss and he was pleasant to be around.

The hardest part of my job was learning MSDS, HAZCOM and OSHA regulations.
They provide the basics.
Office Specialist II (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 2, 2015
As a temporary employee I submitted my resume to the company for which I worked, and interviewed through the company for which I worked. Afterwards the contract was turned over to Johnson Service Group, Inc. to manage and they provided the basic services of doing the paperwork. There was very little interaction between them and me.
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Evansville, INNovember 10, 2014
Pros: lots of data entry and special projects
Cons: being on call
Lots of data entry and talkIng to customers.
I learned that it is great to help customers.
Management was very helpful.
Great co-workers.
Hardest part of the job was being on call.
Special projects were the best part of the job.
Good Company
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Riverdale, NJNovember 7, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: low pay
I don't have much to say about this job. It was one of my first jobs. I did filing and faxing and ran errands. It taught me responsibility
like to go to work and remain focus on job task assignments.
collection specialist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLOctober 3, 2014
going into the office and working daily assignments on accounts assigned to my desk. being helpful to co workers if I have the knowledge of something they may not understand.
don't like to socialize during work hours use my time to focus on my assignment of accounts so that I have a greater chance of making contact with the consumers like to take my lunch break when assigned and enjoy my lunch.