JOHNSON Employee Reviews

Sales Driven
Sale Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 9, 2016
My work day is all micro managed. We have our days broken down for us. Example when we can return a call or when we take a call.

My co-workers are great, helpfully. I get along with all my co-workers.

My manager always has my back and supports my decisions.

The hardest part of my job is that I taking everything to heart.

Making the sale is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Great Benefits and Commission
Cons
Shift work
Johnson
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NLSeptember 6, 2016
A typical day in my job involves answering the phone or meeting in person with clients to discuss their home & auto insurance needs. I learn something new every day about insurance as there is a wide range of things to know. The management team at Johnson are excellent, always there to support you. I have the greatest co-workers that always encourage me & are always here to help. The hardest part of my job is that I feel the need to be more challenged. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with my clients. Being able to give them excellent customer service & advice means a lot.
Pros
Great benefits
Wonderful workplace - specialized service department
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NLApril 2, 2016
This job would include a wide range of tasks such as take care of customer concerns upon policy renewal or mid term. Complete full policy review and act as a first line underwriter. Assess risk and review applicable discounts. Explain coverage and make changes to policies. Bind and cancel insurance. Prepare documents and send them using various methods. Follow up on continuing education and licensing. Take care of customer complaints. Cross sell, upsell. Abide to quality and regulatory requirements, successfully achieve expected targets.
Great team of people who always thrive to go above and beyond. The human factor is by far one of the company's biggest assets.
Pros
nice work environment, benefits
Cons
shift work
Excellent place to work! Company really cares about their employees.
Customer Accounts and Billing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONFebruary 28, 2016
In my 4.5 years at Johnson, I met some great people not only in our Billing department, but in all other depts, ie. Home & Auto, Plan Benefits, Claims, Service Support and also Management.

The company restructured, leaving our dept moving to our Corporate location in Newfoundland. Unfortunately, most of us did not relocate as not ideal for us.

Great benefits and wellness included with employment. I will miss Johnson dearly.