Johnson Inc Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive & Fun place to work with. Very supportive management team.
Customer Accounts & Billing Assistant (Current Employee) –  1595 16th Avenue, Suite 700, Richmond HillOctober 31, 2015
My typical day is busy from the time I arrive to the time I leave. I have learned plenty with Johnson, Customer Service being a big part of my job. Management is so relaxed and down to earth, which is so important with a company, they actually care about the employees. My co-workers are also great to work with, everyone is super friendly at Johnson, including other departments I have interacted with. The hardest part of my job would have been the training of new employees for our payment system, as not everyone catches on right away, which requires months of training. I liked my job, as it kept me busy and I did an assortment of duties.
Pros
Social Club with special jean & treat days plus giveaways.
Cons
Not what it used to be
Service (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NLMay 31, 2015
Now very much RSA not johnson. Great place to work if you are in the right position. Salaries are dated and a lot of benefits have been reduced.
Terrific Place to Work
Service Supervisor/Administrative Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2015
I hold that Johnson Inc. is definitely one of the best places at which one could work. The people, the customer commitment, the employee recognition is all remarkable. I would certainly rate Johnson Inc as a great place at which to work.
Great People
Senior Claims Adjuster/ Examiner (Former Employee) –  edmonton abOctober 17, 2015
Company centralized department and I did not want to move to Ontario .for work. Generally had great atmosphere and work was busy but good.
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 13, 2014
Johnson Inc. is a good company to work for however there is little opportunity for advancement at this time. Management is great although at times there is a lengthy delay in providing information.
Amazing company with a strong focus on employee engagement.
Payroll & Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NLApril 23, 2013
Johnson Inc is committed to customers, people and outperformance. Day in and day out, employees give their best and are rewarded by a company that respects them both as people and workers.

Employees benefit from a generous discount on insurance, great work/life balance, 15 days vacation starting and an in-house employee peer recognition program.