Our client is a well-established, respected engineering organization producing high quality, world-renowned post production and video systems.
They are looking for an Account Manager in either Toronto OR Montreal with significant knowledge of current broadcast technologies and post production video systems. This position will focus on the development of new business and the support of existing customers using a solutions-based consultancy approach. The sales territory is all of Canada with a focus on Southern Ontario. The ideal candidates will have a passion for selling, an intense focus on customer service, and an overwhelming desire to succeed.
- Understand customer needs and identify video systems and transmitters that will meet customer requirements.
- Prepare, develop and present proposals to customers.
- Create new business opportunities and expand existing customer relationships to grow the territory and exceed quota.
- Build and manage a strong sales funnel
- Provide input and feedback to product marketing, service and development groups on customer product and application requirements.
- BSEE (or equivalent).
- Five+ years of technical sales experience and a successful track record not only meeting quota but exceeding quota
- An understanding of current broadcast technologies and post production video systems (particularly video, TV and broadcast technologies, and video including HD, 2K and 4K)
- Involvement and strong relationships in the post production video/ broadcast community.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to travel to Europe with a valid passport.
- Bilingual mandatory in Montreal.
This is an exceptional career opportunity with a dynamic, global organization.