Johnson Controls

Johnson Controls Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company and people
Production Control Manager (Former Employee), Canby, ORSeptember 5, 2014
A company who does a lot of little appreciative things for their employees. Very good people.
Challenging, secure place to work.
DDC Technician (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 4, 2014
A professional workplace. Work was varied and challenging. Hardest part is 85% travel.
Good Pay.
Plant Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Largo, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: pay.
Cons: everything else.
Vicious schedule walking on shells all day. The Company needs to make sure the culture is lived and not talked. Management not professional with a myopic view. Co workers not up to the standard making it difficult to do your job. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the opportunity to deal with my employees, coach, teach and guide them.
Production ,Process, Project ,Saftey , Mechanical &Electrical
Facility Engineer (Current Employee), Singapore NorthSeptember 3, 2014
GLP,GMP,Medical &Clean room Procedure from Maccine
Automachine , Mixer , Vaccum system- Green land plastics
Injection &Extrusing procees Pvc mixer-Sunningdale tech
Production
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Stafford Park TelfordAugust 30, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I Was Working On A Machine Along With 2 Other People.We Were Making In Car Slides For Seats.
Productive environment with excellent opportunity for growth
Specialist (Former Employee), Beaumont, Texas/ Cincinnati, OhioAugust 30, 2014
Perform preventative task on medical refrigerators and walk in coolers for medication storage. Checked building plumbing systems and monitored BAS system during business hours.
ugghhh!!!
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Eldon, MOAugust 28, 2014
I am not a huge fan, this company not the best and has horrible benefits.
Great place to work!!!!
Shipping Office Clerk/Customer Service (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYAugust 28, 2014
Pros: lots of free lunches, gift cards and was a very flexible company to work for.
Cons: not many. only think i can think of is the insurance benefits decreased.
JCI was a fun place to work. Management was great and I loved my job. Management tried desperately to achieve a laid back atmosphere. Unfortunately, our facility was moved to Mexico.
produtive
Inspector (Former Employee), Clanton, ALAugust 28, 2014
A typical work day at Honda Lock is non-stop manual labor.
I learned the importance of being on time. At Honda Lock, clocking in one minute too early or one minute too late could be the difference in being employed and unemployed.
The management was all about making sure the job gets done.
My co-workers was all on the same page which was producing, – more... testing, and shipping out quality parts.
The hardest thing about this job is the long hours of hard manual labor 5-6 days a week sometime 10 hr days.
The most enjoyable part about the job was the rewards given for your hardwork and seeing your finished products – less
Productive Envrionment with Multiple Oppotunities to Learn
Operations Maintenance Specialist (Former Employee), Brookfield, Wisconsin and Hartland, WisconsinAugust 27, 2014
Pros: several professional development opportunities that have successfully been added to my toolbox.
Cons: unfortunatley, schedules were inconsistent and were impeding me opportunities to further my education.
Johnson Controls was a great professional and personal foundation for me as an Operations Maintenance Specialist. The company provided me an opportunity to evolve professionally and to further strengthen my knowledge within my chosen field. It was an amazing experience for which I am grateful for.
High volume fast paced environment
National Field Coordinator II (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 27, 2014
Pros: unlimted overtime during the summer season.
Cons: due to the needs of the business, scheduled start times varied.
I enjoyed working with and for Johnson Controls, I was part of an amazing team. It was high volume fast paced environment that had to adjust to daily account changes, to meet customers needs. The management team was readily available, to ensure we were able to meet all customer needs, which helped daily activity run smoothly.
good job if you dont mind being smarter than the managers
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), East Syracuse, NYAugust 27, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: manager that isnt fit for the job.
Managers have no common since and are extremely lazy. but they are so good they can tell you how to do your job from the desk, and have no idea what you actually do.
Great Company, good support from management and staff on a technical and personal level. Relaxed working environment
Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer (Former Employee), London, ENGAugust 26, 2014
Pros: good benefits, ie: pension, share scheme, holiday entitlement. free lunches and coffees. friendly staff.
Typical day at work would involve making sure that all building services were operation before the clients and work staff arrived on site. Re-actives/Breakdowns were attended promptly and resolved on the spot or as soon as possible. Increased my knowledge on equipment I haven't worked on before ie: Automatic retractable bollards, auto sliding doors, – more... barriers, fast-acting roller-shutter doors, etc. Learned on anything from conveyor dish-washers to canal-cooled chillers. Co-workers were well trained from various backgrounds such as England, Poland, Zimbabwe, Australia, Vietnam among other countries. There were no difficulties in the job as everyone was very supportive and worked as a team. There were only challenges which we overcame eventually. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly and competent work colleagues, a supportive well knowledgeable manager and a client that treat you as family. Very good company. – less
Good
Commissioning Engineer (Current Employee), IndiaAugust 26, 2014
Good Place to work.
Intense but good place to work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXAugust 24, 2014
Pros: able to work in the office or from home
Cons: na
Lots of room for opportunity, with constant motiviation for self improvement.
Purchasing Assistant/Data Analyst (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 24, 2014
Warehouse environment with flexible hours and good bonuses.
Professional fast-pace
Formation conveyor handler (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 23, 2014
Pros: benefits, salary
Hard working environment, I ran a production assembly line and assisted others in the development of car batteries.
Production Technician/Stand in team lead (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNAugust 21, 2014
Pros: fast pace environment, 13 paid holidays, 4 weeks paid vacation in the year
Cons: management favors certain individuals, new ideas of efficiency from employees aren't listened to
A typical day included production and only having a rotation of about five jobs. Management, depending on the line and shift, were typically unorganized due to how they were always moved from line to line. Wasn't enough consistancy to ensure 100% effectiveness on regulations and quality. Hardest part of the job was offering my opinions on how to better – more... the jobs I did and being ignored. The most enjoyable part of my job was the fast pace environment and usually being appreciated for how hard I worked. – less
Team worked well together to meet the needs of the client.
Facility Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 21, 2014
Traveled to multiple facilities every month. Coordinated with Client representatives and Vendors to address noted deficiencies. Management encouraged success and team collaboration. Work / Life balance was emphasized. Lengthy travel time, desire to provide quality work ethic and to leave no stone unturned challenged quality of personal life. Co-workers – more... were very willing to help each other succeed. – less
Awesome company
Intermediate Clerk (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 20, 2014
I enjoyed my time with Johnson Control. Coworkers & management were amazing. Company benefits were great. Loved being an accounting clerk jr & senior.

About Johnson Controls

Johnson Controls, Inc. (Johnson Controls) provides automotive interiors, products and services that optimize energy usage in buildings – Read more

Johnson Controls Photos