Johnson Controls Employee Review

View all Johnson Controls reviews

Professional atmosphere and colleague
PROJECT ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Dubai, United Arab Emirates16 September 2013
Our team managed to deliver two district cooling plants and I was involved in the all the projects phases (design, contracting strategy, execution, commissioning and start-up)
Pros
continuous improvement and training
Cons
working on site away from the head office and only PM communicated with headoffice

Other Johnson Controls Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment with unlimited learning protential
Tyco Technical Consultant DSC (Current Employee) –  95 Bridgeland Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M6A 1Z526 November 2017
In a call centre environment I evaluate and respond to authorized security technician queries and provide technical solutions in a timely, friendly and professional manner. Management is always available willing to respond to any questions or concerns. The workplace is face paced and sometimes stressful as we are supporting life saving products and services. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to provide quality support and helping other technicians out in the field.
fast and crazy place to work but a lot of hours
Car seat assembler (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON21 November 2017
very heavy on the body,but well paid.i made a lot of friends, pay was amazing, awesome benefits.
the whole team was 1 of the best i ever worked.

team leader was great
Pros
great wages and benefits
Cons
heavy on the body and long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson Controls. Our community is ready to answer.