Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Johnson & Johnson
Senior Lead LAN / VOICE / IPT / IT Projects (Former Employee), Ciudad Juárez, CHHJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: challenging and rewarding activities
Cons: it groups are managed externally
Have all day challenging activities and requests.
Providing support to various platforms
good company
Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Hickory, NCJanuary 26, 2014
Positive work environment for pharmaceutical reps.
Would recommend to others.
IBM is a good organization to work with. It provides ample learning scope, gives employees proper work-life balance.
Application Programmer (Former Employee), IndiaJanuary 26, 2014
What Johnson & Johnson lacks...
Former Process Operator (Former Employee), VacavilleJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: 401k match, medical, dental, vision, fitness center, overtime
Cons: scheduling, support, poor management, job insecurity, favoritism
As a former employee, I experienced many good and bad times. First and foremost, Johnson & Johnson has many attributes. This company offers great products to enhance many people lives. I am very thankful to be have been part of this contribution.

Ever since Johnson & Johnson acquired Alza, the culture has changed. This company once had a very strong – more... innovative spirit where teaching and continuous teaching after training was the norm. There were long time employees that strengthened their spirit through teamwork and leadership. This lack of comraderie created a negative environment and an displeasurable place to work. – less
A great opportunity in Supply Chain
CLS QA Co-op (Former Employee), Skillman,NJJanuary 25, 2014
I worked for J&J for 6 months as a QA Co-op in 2013. I have learned about the process of Ship to Stock Supply Chain along with the various standards and procedures in place. I have learned about collaboration, partnership, teamwork, strict deadlines, time management, and networking.

This is a company that cares about leadership and personal development – more... among their employees. Individuals for various departments are available for mentorship, guidance, assistance and anything else needed for your own success. – less
Excellent company
Logistic Manager (Former Employee), Caracas, VenezuelaJanuary 23, 2014
Proud to say that I shared excellent years into a very familiar working environment.
RE: Excellent work ethic
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), South San Francisco, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: compassionate co-workers
Cons: when a drug fails, people got laid off instead of placed in other operating companies
Loved working there, thru drug trial failure was laid off. My co-workers had a strong work ethic and were focused on an "end reward" --always seeking a positive result.
great team spirit
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), MAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: large company, great name recognition
Cons: large outside sales territories
great management, which drove a great team spirit
products were top line
lots of respect from physicians
Easy work
Operation Technician (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: get overtime
Cons: if you get wrongfully accused, you're fired.
It was a laid back workplace where the work wasn't hard, I enjoyed it.
Self employed
PMO Director (Current Employee), BeerseJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: uncertainty in job security
Cons: flexible hours and being choose which clients i want to work for
I review issues and create action plans to resolve issues, I also response for setup the process for the portfolio management within Logistics Senior management team and create overview to give more insight into the portfolio of Johnson and Johnson CLS.
I have learnt that as manager that you only successful as the people under you and that why I think – more... people management skills are very important when you are a manager.
I have great co workers who give input on time.
The hardest part of the job is managing egos as sometime to keep the forward movement in any program is getting buy in from senior leadership which can be hard.
Creating and adding value, so if I see what I achieve in short time I am very happy to see that I have made some great improvements within portfolio management and given the management team the ability to see what project deliver. – less
chemical engineer
Chemical Engineer in Environment (Former Employee), Gardena, CAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: engineer
Cons: engineer
• Chemical Engineer with 25 years of experience in Chemistry and Chemical Biochemical Research
• Highly organized and with a high level of Project Management Research (Biomedical)
• Development and process of medical and pharmaceutical devices
• Experience in Export and Import of drugs and medications
• National Sales Manager for International Health – more... Immunizations and Immunoassay Medical Diagnostic Kits
• Quality Control process
• Specialized computer programs
• Excellent computer programs – less
Software engineer
Application Development (Current Employee), IndiaJanuary 16, 2014
I learned iOS from this account and started my iOS carrier.

good to know the process skills
Ethical and Generous Company
DIRECTOR, MEXICO, CENTRAL AMERICA AND CARIBBEAN (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRJanuary 16, 2014
I loved my 6+ years at J&J. I felt proud to work at a company that strives to solve many health issues in the world and make life easier for consumers.
Amazing people!
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Raritan, NJJanuary 14, 2014
Certified, accomplished Business Relationships Professional with proven expertise in IT Compliance, Risk Management, Advisory and Assessment, and Regulatory Harmonization. Demonstrated ability to reengineer complicated processes and apply innovative solutions to improve operational efficiency. Adept at building cross-functional relationships at all – more... levels within an organization to meet operational and creative goals. Proven success in leading highly effective teams to consistently achieve results aligned to Credo Values. – less
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Midrand - GautengJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: open minded company
Cons: administration
Wonderful enviroment to work in where individuals are pushed to grow as benefit to themselves and the company.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Sales Strategy Co-op (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: great compensation and benefits
Great place to start/continue a career.

Great comp and benefits and great people to work with!

Great company culture and management/senior leaders.
Felt like I was just a number and even when I performed I never was properly compensated
Administrative Assistant for Executive Director (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJJanuary 8, 2014
Started my pharmaceutical career at J&J and enjoyed working there. Not only did I enjoy my in house duties as an administrative assistant but promoting PROCRIT was my favorite product and launched my relationships while teaching me more about HIV and how not only does the disease effect the patient but how important PROCRIT was in providing a normal – more... life for patients that thought their life was over. I was devastated to leave but it was a business decision that had a great ROI.
I also realized that your manager has everything to do with your daily work and unfortunately I had to leave in order to grow. I started my career 40 out of 40 and ended just after 2 years 2 out of 41 and I still was financially held back. It took leaving J&J for me to negotiate a salary that was based on my performance. – less
Great Company with great reputation
IRDP Intern, Global Strategic Marketing Group (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 5, 2014
Strong commitment to develop people talent.
Rich resources to grow marketing and sales skills.
Work environment and professionalism is high
Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on-site, super management staff
Cons: n/a
Great place to work. Management staff are competent and nice to work for. People who work there are genuinely healthy and life a well rounded lifestyle.
Production Planner
Production Planner (Former Employee), Bangkok ThailandJanuary 1, 2014
• Optimized high service level and low inventory through Master Production Scheduling, Materials Requirement Planning & Scheduling, and Capacity Planning for local and affiliates via Mercia / SAP system
• Ensured on-time and standard quality materials
• Produced weekly production plan using lean principles
• Adjusted plan for demand changes, machine – more... and material problems, etc.
• Coordinated internal and external to support new products, promotion initiatives, and continuous improvement
• Analyzed capacity, raise issues, and explore options if there are concerns – less

About Johnson & Johnson

Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and – Read more

Johnson & Johnson Photos