Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Self employed
PMO Director (Current Employee), BeerseJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: uncertainty in job security
Cons: flexible hours and being choose which clients i want to work for
I review issues and create action plans to resolve issues, I also response for setup the process for the portfolio management within Logistics Senior management team and create overview to give more insight into the portfolio of Johnson and Johnson CLS.
I have learnt that as manager that you only successful as the people under you and that why I think – more... people management skills are very important when you are a manager.
I have great co workers who give input on time.
The hardest part of the job is managing egos as sometime to keep the forward movement in any program is getting buy in from senior leadership which can be hard.
Creating and adding value, so if I see what I achieve in short time I am very happy to see that I have made some great improvements within portfolio management and given the management team the ability to see what project deliver. – less
chemical engineer
Chemical Engineer in Environment (Former Employee), Gardena, CAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: engineer
Cons: engineer
• Chemical Engineer with 25 years of experience in Chemistry and Chemical Biochemical Research
• Highly organized and with a high level of Project Management Research (Biomedical)
• Development and process of medical and pharmaceutical devices
• Experience in Export and Import of drugs and medications
• National Sales Manager for International Health – more... Immunizations and Immunoassay Medical Diagnostic Kits
• Quality Control process
• Specialized computer programs
• Excellent computer programs – less
Software engineer
Application Development (Current Employee), IndiaJanuary 16, 2014
I learned iOS from this account and started my iOS carrier.

good to know the process skills
Ethical and Generous Company
DIRECTOR, MEXICO, CENTRAL AMERICA AND CARIBBEAN (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRJanuary 16, 2014
I loved my 6+ years at J&J. I felt proud to work at a company that strives to solve many health issues in the world and make life easier for consumers.
Amazing people!
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Raritan, NJJanuary 14, 2014
Certified, accomplished Business Relationships Professional with proven expertise in IT Compliance, Risk Management, Advisory and Assessment, and Regulatory Harmonization. Demonstrated ability to reengineer complicated processes and apply innovative solutions to improve operational efficiency. Adept at building cross-functional relationships at all – more... levels within an organization to meet operational and creative goals. Proven success in leading highly effective teams to consistently achieve results aligned to Credo Values. – less
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Midrand - GautengJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: open minded company
Cons: administration
Wonderful enviroment to work in where individuals are pushed to grow as benefit to themselves and the company.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Sales Strategy Co-op (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: great compensation and benefits
Great place to start/continue a career.

Great comp and benefits and great people to work with!

Great company culture and management/senior leaders.
Felt like I was just a number and even when I performed I never was properly compensated
Administrative Assistant for Executive Director (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJJanuary 8, 2014
Started my pharmaceutical career at J&J and enjoyed working there. Not only did I enjoy my in house duties as an administrative assistant but promoting PROCRIT was my favorite product and launched my relationships while teaching me more about HIV and how not only does the disease effect the patient but how important PROCRIT was in providing a normal – more... life for patients that thought their life was over. I was devastated to leave but it was a business decision that had a great ROI.
I also realized that your manager has everything to do with your daily work and unfortunately I had to leave in order to grow. I started my career 40 out of 40 and ended just after 2 years 2 out of 41 and I still was financially held back. It took leaving J&J for me to negotiate a salary that was based on my performance. – less
Great Company with great reputation
IRDP Intern, Global Strategic Marketing Group (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 5, 2014
Strong commitment to develop people talent.
Rich resources to grow marketing and sales skills.
Work environment and professionalism is high
Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on-site, super management staff
Cons: n/a
Great place to work. Management staff are competent and nice to work for. People who work there are genuinely healthy and life a well rounded lifestyle.
Great Place to Work
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Irvine, CADecember 17, 2013
Pros: no job security
Johnson & Johnson is a great place to work but they hire about 75% of their employees through temp agencies
family culture
Supply Chain/Operations Co-op (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJDecember 16, 2013
great brands, long history. not a young company, but they have tradition. people are smart, but also set in their ways
Good fast paced enviornmnet.. Job Culture was excellent
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Fontana, CADecember 16, 2013
Picking orders and assorting them to be shipped to valued customers.. Learned a new system (LMS)and learned how to maximize my production. The management had an open door policy, and were transparent and proactive. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the buildings quota due to fluxuating volumes.
A great place
Scientist (Former Employee), 上海市, C23December 15, 2013
Pros: free lunch, good people
Great management team and great culture.

It is a very nice company with great culture and management team. You can have work-life balance and good relationship with group members.
Fun and productive
Technical Service Business Analyst (Former Employee), Irwindale, CADecember 10, 2013
I've learned to work under pressure, I'd great co-workers that made work fun.
SUMMARY
Manager (Current Employee), Horsham, PADecember 9, 2013
Global pharmaceutical company with over 100 operating companies worldwide. Great benefits.
sr software engineer
Technical Lead (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJDecember 2, 2013
• Involved in Effort Estimation, Design flow, Documentation and Development of the interfaces between Client and Target interfaces.
• Involved in deliverable planning.
• Involved in functional and code review.
• Involved in Release management activities for various environments
• Conducting internal trainings and knowledge sharing sessions for new on – more... boarding members.
• Implementing the design using webMethods/Java and develop code for the implementation with minimum number of bugs, maximum efficiency and successful review from the client team.
• Implemented code optimization and fixed performances issue.
• Involved in Deployments and Unit Testing.
• Involved in all phases of development & Testing Life cycle
• Handled Integration servers in UNIX environment.
• Implement change requests, Review the code changes and support post production issues.
• Communicate with different partner resources and client for smooth project completion.
• Involved in the Preparing mapping specs between source and target systems.
• Prepare status & PMO report and present to client on weekly bases.
• Managing offshore team and assign the tasks as per the requirement.
• Worked in an offshore and onshore model.
• Coordinated integration testing with other systems – less
Productive work place.
Customer Support (Current Employee), Rochester, NYDecember 2, 2013
Small but productive workplace. Hours are good, management is fair.
Exciting place to work very busy
Chef / Catering Manager (Current Employee), MaidenhaedNovember 26, 2013
I have learned a lot about front of house at this job, we have a very high amount of hospitality. I have a very strong team and we all work very well together. The most enjoyable part of my job is the end result and knowing that we have provided a great service to our customers.
Good Company for Work Life Balance
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Milpitas, CANovember 24, 2013
Johnson & Johnson companies are known for the high level of commitment and caring that employees bring to their work for customers, to their professions, and to their teams.
Our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between – more... work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Finding the right work environment will be a critical factor in your success. We invite you to take a closer look at our Family of Companies to be sure our goals and values align with your aspirations. – less