Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Machinist
Machinist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlOctober 14, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: not true to the workers. to much top heavy managment!!!
I was laid off in 2009 supposedly due to the economy. 3 months after laying us all off they hired back all temps. They don't live up to their credo at all!!! They had great benefits, but you never got any chance for advancement!!! Not true to their employees!!
Excellent work environment
R&D Engineering Co-op (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 14, 2013
Excellent work environment and people. Difficult company to get into, though.
Chaos
Director of Quality/Regulatory/Compliance (QRC) (Former Employee), Ft. WashingtonOctober 7, 2013
Pros: you can make an impact on the company
Cons: management is mia
If you can stay out of the politics, you can make a good impact on the Company. If you can't say out of the politics you will have problems.
Keep off the radar, do your work and you'll be fine.
Great company!
IT Service Delivery Manager Centro America (Former Employee), Panama City, Republic of PanamaOctober 7, 2013
It is a great company, too much organizational changes in a short period they do not allow to stabilize the first one when they changing again
Tremendous opportunity as Finance Manager to which was both very enjoyable and challenging on a daily basis.
Financial Account Manager (Information Technolgy) (Former Employee), Raritan, New JerseyOctober 2, 2013
Pros: culture was very fluid to which it was very easy to interact with senior managment, flexible work/life balance
As Finance Manager was able to directly partner with Senior Management to provide value added guidance that will assist in aligning to overall strategic vision.
Very professional and people oriented company to work for. Fun place to work
RISK MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENT PROGRAM SUPPORT (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: improved knowledge in the healhcare industry
Excellent work environment and the people along with management are fun to work with.
Great place to work at
Business Operations & Knowledge Management Intern (Current Employee), New Brunswick, New JerseySeptember 26, 2013
Large company that has great values with the credo. The company also comes with great work/life balance with lots of perks and benefits.
Dynamic and close-knit community
Associate (Current Employee), Beverly Hills, CASeptember 21, 2013
No two days are alike. I am actively involved in anywhere from eight to twenty cases at a time, and I work closely with clients, senior associates, and partners on every aspect of a case, including motion practice, client management, and making court appearances.

I've learned a tremendous amount about being patient, managing expectations, and working – more... well under pressure. The hardest part of my job is balancing client goals and expectations with the realities of litigation. At the same time, it is extremely rewarding to work with clients in achieving a positive outcome. – less
Very fun workplace
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 18, 2013
Very fun work place. challenging and great place to work in. great industry leader.
A perfect place to work with an efficient team.
SAP FICO Consultant (Current Employee), jersey city , new jerseySeptember 17, 2013
Johnson & Johnson is a U.S multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company.Johnson & Johnson has more than 275 companies located in 60 countries around the world.
Excellent Co-op Experience
SAP Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJSeptember 16, 2013
This was for a co-op position within Healthcare Systems for their order to cash system being run through SAP. It was a great experience and the co-ops are given plenty of autonomy and decision making in their roles. They would purchase dinner for the when working hours went past 6PM.

Benefits are great and the people are very nice and helpful
Great corporate culture
Intern (Former Employee), NJSeptember 15, 2013
Work/life balance was apparent the first day I worked there. Not a highly organized company, but they seem to care about their employees and their experience there.
Productive place that values health
Sales Trainer & Lab Technician (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 10, 2013
They were constantly changing, however I really enjoied working in a challenging enjoronment.
Learned alot and have great communication with others.
Certified Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: free giveaways
Cons: wasnt any
Everyday i got my job assignment and got the job done.I also learned other jobs in the warehouse.my supervisor was pretty reasonable and understood her workers and my co workers were great people to work with.The hardest job i done there is when more than half of the shift didn't come in and i had to do multiple task and work overtime. I enjoyed my – more... job daily. – less
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: free lunches/ discounted prodcuts
Cons: family members
Come in and sign in to your computer and start working. There would be a certain amount of work in my Que. As the work came in It was important for me to have a great turn around time. I would also have projects to do out side of my team.
Very nice exposure
Internship (Former Employee), Grant RoadSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: good reputation and good infrastructure
Cons: very far
The two months internship at Johnson & Johnson was a very enriching experience.
learning , productive.
Service Engineer in Om Agencies (Chanel Partner (Former Employee), Ahmedabad,GujaratAugust 29, 2013
Pros: annual bonus & performance bonus
Cons: long hours field work
learned a lot of thngs related to Diagnostic field. also it has build up a confidence to approach medical equipment .

It was a very nice Exp. to work with the Engineers in the company.
Good working conditions with good benefits.
Team Leader / Principal Scientist (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJAugust 27, 2013
I had good working relations with my director and that made a big difference in working environment at J&J. I had free hand in managing my projects as well as direct reports.
Great territory, lack of stability.
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2013
Pros: possession of own territory, great results.
Cons: lack of job stability.
I had my own territory with J&J, which I performed at a very high rate. That being said, there were 4 major lay offs during my time there.
Excellent place to work
Manager, (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJAugust 23, 2013
The people I worked with were incredible and very talented and caring.