Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun and productive work environment, with a very convenient commute.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJMarch 31, 2014
Pros: excelent and convenient work environment and flexibility to work from home when needed.
Cons: poor job security due to contract work.
Daily I'm met with new and exciting challanges. I've learned how to remain flexible to stay abreast of the ever changing landscape of this healthcare industry especially when dealing with the implementation of new laws, proceedures, business rules and project focuses, I have a great working realtionship with my manager as well as my team. And enjoy – more... the opportunity to work on new projects as they come. – less
Productive Busy Work Place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Mount Pocono, PAMarch 30, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: short breaks
great job love meeting new people, long hours , co workers friendly , management was well organized
good benefits
Coordinator III (promotion) (Current Employee), Raritan, NJMarch 26, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: advancement
Large company; can move from company to company within J&J. There are lots of politics - no typical day -
Most Enjoyable place to work, there was an atmosphere of family.
Process Technician (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2014
One of the greatest jobs I have held. The company was very conducive to the advancement of one self. They encouraged you by the atmosphere between management and employees. Bravo Zulu to J&J. They believed in you.
Solid foundation with a global vision
PATENT TEAM COORDINATOR (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJMarch 22, 2014
Pros: i work with great group of people
Cons: all things being relative i don't have any "cons" the company is always working at being better.
My days are non-stop working with my team and enter acting with my friends a colleagues in the department. The big picture is that we alway know that thought is being given by management about who we are as a Department and a Company and we are asked to participate along the way. I enjoy my work, I enjoy the people. and the environment.
producive & fun work place
Area Business Incharge (Current Employee), Rajkot, GJMarch 22, 2014
Working in such a company is good.
Supportive & helpfull management.
lots of learning for me.
Great company!
Senior Communication Specialist (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJMarch 17, 2014
Johnson & Johnson is an excellent company to work for. The company culture is inclusive and accommodating, management generally very supportive and the company believes in work-life balance.
Excellent Company to work for.
International Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), Home Office.March 10, 2014
Pros: international exposure.
Cons: many long flights. away from home too many days.
As a J&J Consultant, I worked from a home office and traveled to many international locations.
Incredible family-work life balance
Reverse Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Skillman, NJMarch 9, 2014
Pros: awards for recognition
Cons: glass ceiling, managment
Overall, J&J is an excellent organization collectively. There are lots of competitive opportunities world wide. Depending on the department and/or the part of the business (Consumer, PHARM, etc) would depend on the culture, work environment management and co-workers.

My overall experience has been positive, receiving recognition, compensation and experiencing – more... professional and personal development opportunities. The most enjoyable part of the job is the family-work life balance where flexible work arrangements are part of the culture. – less
Great management which drove a great team spirit and productivity
International Logistics Coordination/Team Leading (Former Employee), Courcelles BELGIUMMarch 5, 2014
My daily work at Johnson & Johnson:

-Overseeing day to day requirements ensuring deadlines met.
-Managing relationships with customer services (departments in Belguim and Ireland and whith shipping team to ensure clear understanding of both teams' roles and responsibilities.
-Overseeing pre-shipment inspections / specific customer requirements.
-Updating – more... and maintaining shipping procedures.

The hardest part of the job:

-It was very rerley when someone of my team does not respect instructions or doesn''t release an urgent order which must be shipped on the same day to arrive to hospital then i have to solve this problems.
We had to deal with the imprevisible or when there is a strike in one of the countries where we make shippment or in case of a natural disaster. this can influence our shippment schedule and we have to work hard so that the extra volume of orders does not to affect other countries.

-At Johnson & Johnson I have learned about collaboration, partnership, teamwork, strict deadlines, time management, and networking. – less
Not a bad place to work
IT Manager (Current Employee), Raritan, NJMarch 4, 2014
Pros: company store discounts, flexible working arrangements
Cons: too much restructuring going on
Overall, it's not a bad place to work. People are encouraged to move around every couple of years to different positions. Once you're hired though, the raises are only 2-3%, though there is a yearly bonus.
Good workplace
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Clermont, FLFebruary 28, 2014
Good career growth opportunities
Good compensation and benefits
open door policies from management
Great Company
Strategic Account Manager (Janssen) (Former Employee), CaliforniaFebruary 27, 2014
JNJ is a great company, I encourage anyone to work there. The people and work environment are excellent.
Good Place to work
SAP Security Consultant (Current Employee), New BrunswickFebruary 20, 2014
Always looking for enhancements. Provides opportunity to work on various platforms.
J&J is one of the most excellent places to work
Marketing & Communication (Current Employee), NJFebruary 15, 2014
-great senior management
-good Sr leadership direction as well as autonomy while making decisions
-one of the best job cultures that I have seen in my career
Logistics
Manager - Operations (Former Employee), APFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: nil
Cons: nil
Always developing new MIS in various forms and meeting the expectation of the top management,
A very good company
Senior Business Analyst, Business Insights (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 12, 2014
I have had an amazing experience working at this company and have gained a tremendous amount of valuable experience.
Technical Coordinator
Global Health Coordinator (Current Employee), Manati, Puerto RicoFebruary 12, 2014
RN responsabilities and health Clinic Coordination. Assist in FA, medical survillances. The clinic has an excellent team which include; Doctor, Psicologist, Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist and Massager.
Wonderful professional company
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), WCFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: success after your product outshone your opposition
Cons: nil
* Calling and appointments with Doctors
* Setting up buying lists with theatre staff
* Assisting in theatre till late at night
* I learned that anything is achievable, if you believe in yourself
* My Co-workers across the board where wonderful
* I would love to go back to my own profession as as a Nursing Sister, but combine my sales, marketing and – more... leadership qualities.
* My Job of choice would be a Medical Representative – less
Overall good experience
Process engineer Co-op (Former Employee), Lititz, PAFebruary 3, 2014
- overall good people to work with
- lots of overtime