Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent
Human Resources Diversity Coordinator (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHAugust 6, 2014
Pros: helping others
Cons: more needs than readily available resources (housing, etc.)
Working hard to make the lives of others better. Great working environment and associates. People oriented.
family business
Assistant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 5, 2014
I learned how to handle food and prepare an event it is a local company out of Kansas City,MO who focus on cold deli
Was a permanent temporary for Johnson and Johnson
Order Filler (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXJuly 27, 2014
Pros: great work environment clean and organized
Cons: no health insurance or benefits since i was a temp
Fast paced job in which we had to ensure that all orders were pulled and brought to the front by the end of the day to get them shipped to the hospitals. I learned alot about the RF system and how to use scanners as well as forklift operation. My co-workers were good to be with and happy to be at work most days. The hardest part of my job was loading – more... the trailers for the UPS truck pick up in the evening in the summer...super hot. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the manager roll up his sleeves and dig in and help on the packing line he was a great guy! – less
A good company
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Caguas, PRJuly 24, 2014
Excellent work place. The most enjoyable part of the job was to have the opportunity to interact with different customers and learned about the pharmaceutical career.
Productive and versatile
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), West Chester, PAJuly 23, 2014
A typical work day consist of very busy and heavy work loads. Which allows the job to be very productive and rewarding. My coworkers are very honest and hardworking, this allows the job to be less stressful on a daily bases.
Productive workplace
Maintenance Clerk (Current Employee), Johnson, COJuly 19, 2014
The manager is better informed and more up-to-date with his or her people's activities (and more in touch with what lies beyond, e.g., customers, suppliers, competitors, markets, etc)
Difficult issues can be identified, discussed and resolved quickly, before they become more serious.
Help can be given more readily - people rarely ask unless they see – more... a good opportunity to do so - the regular informal review provides just this.
Assignments, tasks and objectives can be agreed completed and reviewed quickly - leaving actions more than a few weeks reduces completion rates significantly for all but the most senior and experienced people.
Objectives, direction, and purpose is more up-to-date - modern organizations demand more flexibility than a single annual review allows - priorities often change through the year, so people need to be re-directed and re-focused. – less
No Minority Advancement
Revenue Specialist (Former Employee), Skillman, NJJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good name on a resume
Cons: no opportunities for advancement for minorities in management.
Johnson & Johnson is a dead end for your career if you are a minority. I worked near the diversity office and found that they literally have 0 leaders that are minorities or females. If you are looking to start your career then this might be the right place. If you are looking for a leadership role and advancement as a minority then you are better off – more... going to another company. They don't negotiate salary – less
Easy going environment, great culture
Operations Finance Co-Op (Current Employee), Chesterbrook PAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: ability to work from home
A typical day at work in J & J's Operations Finance department entailed responding to various ad hoc requests from upper management as well as business partners. Routine tasks included preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.

My Interactions with business partners across the globe taught me to communicate in a professional manner. I learned – more... what it takes to be part of a successful team and how to streamline processes thus improving efficiency. Additionally, I developed excellent PC skills through my daily use of business software like Excel, JD Edwards, ARIBA and more.

My Co-Workers were undoubtedly the smartest group of people I had ever been around. They are highly motivated result oriented folks with an affinity to learn.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with business partners in different time zones across the globe. Finding a convenient time for video conferencing was challenging.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge it presented. Every day was unique and brain stimulating. In addition, the culture at J & J made going to work a rewarding experience. – less
productive
Materials Coordinator (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 14, 2014
Pros: very busy
Cons: productiion cooperation
very challenging and descent, good people, detail oriented
Mixture of modern and very traditional work place
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Maidenhead, ENGJuly 14, 2014
Pros: good benefits, good restaurant.
Cons: varies dependent on job.
Very modern office, and some work practices were very modern, and some very traditional. J&J have a large quantity of in-house applications to learn which was fun but would not perhaps be of use outside working for J&J. Co-workers were very quiet in my section, but were genuine, and nice people. Hardest part of the job would vary for each individual. – more... Location was good, restaurant and benefits were also very good. Most enjoyable part of the job were the PA's who all shared information and the bosses. – less
Great place to work with opportunity in the market place globally
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee), Raritan, NJJune 30, 2014
Pros: healthcare, flexibility
Cons: career advancement
Johnson & Johnson is a great place to work where you feel as if your contributions are helping to provide individuals with a better quality of life.
Management Style and Organizational Cultura
Trade Compliance Mgr Latam & Transp.Security Mgr (Former Employee), Sao Paulo, BrazilJune 25, 2014
Balanced working life.
We can live the Credo Values, most important
It was very good work with people that want to make difference at custumers life.
Productive and effective work environment with ping pong table
Associate R&D Engineer (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 22, 2014
Worked in matrix organized corporate environment. Learned how to effectively work in teams and run and schedule meetings. Learned about market research activities in the medical device industry. Learned about CAPA management and lifecycle management in a high regulated environment.
Excellent companie
Reprsentavice Companie, Sales Woman (Former Employee), PRJune 14, 2014
Good Products . Good Service .Good Ideas Verry Profetional
Great place to work and grow personally and professionally
Quality System Coordinator: (Former Employee), Valencia, VenezuelaJune 13, 2014
Great place to work and grow personally and professionally
Great company, great products, poor culture
COMMERCIAL MANAGER (Current Employee), Leeds, ENGJune 12, 2014
Pros: benefits, products
Cons: blame culture, development opportunities
Great company, great products, poor culture, poor development opportunities
Excelent Place to work
Industrial Hygiene - Safety Technician (Current Employee), San Lorenzo - PRJune 7, 2014
Lot of tasks for the day, such as inspections, sampling, data input and interacting with employees. For my first work experience I learn how to apply the theory to the field, work with different supervisors and plant personnel. The hardest part of the job security were the security walkthroughout the plant under the hot sun. The most enjoyable part – more... of the work was seen the satisfaction of employees to be in a safer environment. – less
medicine
Sr. Computer Operator (Former Employee), Vapi, GJJune 6, 2014
Pros: 9
Cons: 8
i am working as a computer operator. here is 30 person of staff.
great place to work - highly respected
Records Retention Associate (Former Employee), Raritan, NJJune 2, 2014
I enjoyed working at Johnson and Johnson very much I was employed there as a contractor from June 2007 to September 2013
Enjoyable work culture
European Category Marketing Manager (Current Employee), WokinghamMay 30, 2014
Pros: subsidised food and costa
Cons: travel
There is no such thing as a typical day! My role varies as the project I am working on evolves. I have daily contact with the Agencies who work with me and regular meetings to ensure the project stays on track. I track the budget and ensure the project remains on track to deliver on time. I travel occasionally.

I have learnt a huge amount about contact – more... lenses and the vision care category. I have also learned a huge amount about data analytics.

The management are very supportive. I am currently a team of 1 so I have to work independently but I have support from other teams around me.

The hardest part of the job is keeping my project on budget.

The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the people. They are friendly, supportive and fun. – less