Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great jobb.
Montréal, QC (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 9, 2014
Great job culture and benefits. Collegues shared their know how and helped integrate the team.
Product Specialist
Product Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioAugust 19, 2014
Pharmaceutical sales
both national and international experience
Productive and interesting
Customer Receivables Analyst Cash Application (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 2, 2014
Great place to work. Learned many new processes. Great team players.
na
Database Specialist (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 22, 2014
Amazing company to work for. lot of systems to manage and procedures to follow.
J&J work experience.
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 25, 2013
I started at J&J as Temp. I learned lot in this job, this job helped to gain lot of experience. Gave me opportunity to learn SAP and customer service skills. 50 % of my work was to answer customer inquires by phone and e-mails. I use to hate to do customer service type of work or I always thought I can't do this type of work, but after working at J&J – more... that mind changed. Overall I enjoyed the team that I worked in. – less
Shanmark
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee), lachineFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: challenging, rewarding
Cons: they moved away
I worked for Shanmark inc. it was the low end division of Johnson and Johnson we made packaged and distributed bandaids.
I was in charge of the shipping and recieving as well as th ethird party product packaging. It was a lot of hours alot of stress and a lot of deadline as the chain dollorama expanded so did my work load.

When they moved to missausaga – more... to keep up with the supply and demand I remained here in Montreal. I loved it and miss the challenge – less
Friendly working environment with a good learning experience
Consultant (Former Employee), Guelph, ONJune 10, 2012
I worked in a consultant position for Johnson&Johnson and I gained a positive experience. The people there are cooperative, friendly, and have a clear goal in mind. They are also willing to change which allows the consultant to be more creative.
Laid Back Work Environment
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Skillman, NJNovember 24, 2014
The work week typically lasts 40 hours which is a plus but I have been managed my someone who is an extreme micro manager. I currently am a contractor and can't give a detailed experience of my time here as an employee because permanent employees have a much different experience.
Productive company that takes good care of its employees.
Technical Operator (Former Employee), East London, ECNovember 18, 2014
Pros: lunch, study leave, annual leave
Cons: overtime
Manufacture and produce products
Monitor and control manufacturing lines
Team management and coaching
Ordering, picking and storing goods
Enjoyed working in automotive environment and using my acquired knowledge and skills
I learned to how to prioritize, make informed decisions and co-ordinate an integrated environment
Great Environment
Domestic Tax Intern (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJNovember 14, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
The people you work with are awesome! They definitely know how to keep you alive and happy to be at work on a Monday morning or Friday afternoon.
Great Place to work
Officer Production working as Shift supervisor (Current Employee), Mulund,MumbaiNovember 14, 2014
Overall excellent
Good Management
Helpful co workers
To manage the time
Great Organization
Country Manager Ð Neurosurgical Division (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 13, 2014
Global
Professional School
Innovative
Strategic
Stable
Enjoying
Powerful
Systems of Care Specialist
Executive Systems of Care Specialist (Current Employee), Seattle, WANovember 12, 2014
Pros: competency development, partnering & collaboration, helping patients in need
Cons: ambiguity
A typical day at work as an SOC Specialist entails many responsibilities. Every day requires partnership with internal colleagues (Sales, Sales Management, etc.) to ensure alignment with overall responsibilities. This position requires strong collaboration skills with internal sales partners and the ability to meet with C-Suite customers.
Good Workplace
Program Coordinator\Business Analyst (Current Employee), Raritan,NJNovember 12, 2014
• Drive and managed all compliance deliverables for SDDC POD and Workload Virtualization
(Compliance plan, IQ/OQ, Requirement doc, System test, SOPs etc)
• Serve as a Jira admin and manage all Compliance and PMO stories, chores, task and impediments.
• Responsible for managing and ordering J&J assets and also help vendors getting correct access in J&J – more... environment. (Accenture and VMware)
• Served as clarity admin and update clarity report on weekly basis (Risk, Issues, Task, status comment and RAG status), also help PMs managing resource assignation on clarity.
• Coordinate SDDC hardware delivery and provide weekly status to IT Director and Engineering leads.
• Served as a SDDC SharePoint admin and help team to manage program documentation on repository.
• Occasionally help program managers and PMs Taking meeting minutes.
• Pursued answers for FAQs on SDDC BEYOND site.
• Maintain program budget and actuals and coordinate this with a program financial analyst.
• Follow the AGILE methodology for SDDC program. – less
great opportunity
SAP HR Consultant (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJNovember 4, 2014
a good company to work and also got much to learn

management was good

friendly co workers

enjoyable place to work
Senior Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Charleston, SCNovember 2, 2014
Increase sales, market share and company-wide territory ranking. Calling on and building relationships with Endocrinologists, Primary Care Physicians, Hospital Administrators and Diabetes Educators in both a hospital and office based environment. Currently hold territory sales accountability for driving market share growth for a wide range of glucose – more... monitoring systems. Attending product fairs and diabetes conferences. Provide education to customers and in-service accounts by demonstrating proper use of products/devices. Setting up hospital discharge programs; Installation and education of computer software in Diabetes Management. – less
Best Job anyone can have
Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJNovember 1, 2014
Pros: you can learn alot
Veteran staff very helpful to new employees.
Great environment to work in.
Good benefits, professional company
Territory Business Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 28, 2014
Pros: strong reputation, great resume builder
Cons: does not foster entrepreneurship & creativity
If you like corporate structure, this is for you!
Very professional organization, room for improvement for advancement via non-traditional paths.
Stable Company
Full Line Sales Representative (Former Employee), kansas city ,kansasOctober 22, 2014
Pros: stable company
Cons: recall products
Stable company, sales model does not align with AHA especially the buying decision capabilities
Productive, yet laid-back work environment with opportunity to grow
Expert Connect Communicator (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJOctober 20, 2014
My typical work day consists of coming into work, checking my outlook emails and planning for conference calls throughout the day/week. I would then call global Johnson & Johnson associates to answer the requests they sent in to "Expert Connect Communicator". Aside from work connected with "Expert Connect Communicator" I spend a majority of my day creating – more... Excel spreadsheets and collecting data throughout the company's system. – less

1 2 3 4 5