Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent Company
Distributions Coordinator (CSR) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 10, 2014
At Johnson & Johnson, there is a great working environment. Everyone is friendly, and there are diverse age groups. Work life seems to be balanced, with flexible opportunities.
Great company to work for
Customer Logistics Representative (Former Employee), Markham, ONNovember 30, 2014
Pros: cheap j&j products for employees
The corporate culture is very positive. It is full of smart hard-working people. Managers are very professional and open in communication.
Great jobb.
Montréal, QC (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 9, 2014
Great job culture and benefits. Collegues shared their know how and helped integrate the team.
Product Specialist
Product Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioAugust 19, 2014
Pharmaceutical sales
both national and international experience
Productive and interesting
Customer Receivables Analyst Cash Application (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 2, 2014
Great place to work. Learned many new processes. Great team players.
na
Database Specialist (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 22, 2014
Amazing company to work for. lot of systems to manage and procedures to follow.
Proud of working and managing such a difficult working field, hematology.
Medical Manager (Former Employee), Istanbul, TurkeyDecember 8, 2013
Even you were given best performance award, everything could change when your manager was replaced.
J&J work experience.
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 25, 2013
I started at J&J as Temp. I learned lot in this job, this job helped to gain lot of experience. Gave me opportunity to learn SAP and customer service skills. 50 % of my work was to answer customer inquires by phone and e-mails. I use to hate to do customer service type of work or I always thought I can't do this type of work, but after working at J&J – more... that mind changed. Overall I enjoyed the team that I worked in. – less
Shanmark
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee), lachineFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: challenging, rewarding
Cons: they moved away
I worked for Shanmark inc. it was the low end division of Johnson and Johnson we made packaged and distributed bandaids.
I was in charge of the shipping and recieving as well as th ethird party product packaging. It was a lot of hours alot of stress and a lot of deadline as the chain dollorama expanded so did my work load.

When they moved to missausaga – more... to keep up with the supply and demand I remained here in Montreal. I loved it and miss the challenge – less
Friendly working environment with a good learning experience
Consultant (Former Employee), Guelph, ONJune 10, 2012
I worked in a consultant position for Johnson&Johnson and I gained a positive experience. The people there are cooperative, friendly, and have a clear goal in mind. They are also willing to change which allows the consultant to be more creative.
Enjoyable with lot of Learnings
Account Development Specialist (Current Employee), Lipa Batangas, PhilippinesDecember 21, 2014
Pros: more benifits
Cons: with overtime
Seeking opportunities in the field, I learned being a good to great leader and being productive in terms of administrative works. The simple but important things to me is how to value everything and every persons i met. I just want to avoid disappointment moments in not being effective and not working properly what exactly company and personally wants..that's – more... i think is the hardest part on my job. The most i enjoyed in my job are when challenges comes and i survived, more learning's i got, people are happy and helped me. – less
ok job
Inventory Control Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 17, 2014
great company but bad work place bad culture.

over worked with know awards
External Manufacturing Operations Department (McNeil)
External Manufacturing Operations Co-op (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PADecember 17, 2014
Johnson and Johnson (McNeil Consumer Healthcare) was an incredibly educational working experience. As a co-op I was assigned responsibilities that tested my knowledge of the supply chain field and pushed to challenge myself daily . When I had become comfortable with my responsibilities and was observed managing my time efficiently, I was allowed to – more... increase my exposure across multiple business departments to develop cross-functional skills and pursue interests.

The leadership team at Johnson & Johnson, from my direct manager to the director level managers, were incredibly supportive and inspiring. There was no uncomfortability associated with a hierarchal system and I was encouraged to approach the leadership team with questions. I developed an immediate level of respect toward them and how they managed our team and carried out their mission. I appreciate both the level of professionalism and friendless they extended toward me throughout my period of employment.

My co-workers were friendly and patient and I learned a great deal from all of them. By offering to support them in any projects they were currently undertaking, I was able to develop relationships with them and gain a better understanding of other roles in the department. The bonds between co-workers were tight and our departments Credo Team planned volunteer and social events that made it an exciting place to work.

I came away from Johnson & Johnson eager to challenge myself in a full time employment position. I learned to understand and respect the value of a task rather than just the process toward completion. Working in such a fast-paced and demanding environment increased the confidence I had in my own understanding of the supply chain field and general skills. I found that I developed my own time-management and organizational standard that helped me operate efficiently and deliver results.

I highly recommend pursuing a job at Johnson & Johnson to anyone eager to challenge themselves in one of the largest pharma companies in the world. – less
Standard blue chip company; stiff and old school
FLDP (Current Employee), Titusville, NJDecember 16, 2014
Limited room for advancement. There are few management positions so most people cap out at a senior analyst for while. Rather than promote, the company does "rotations" which it sees as the same even though it is not.
Productive an enjoyed working there.
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Raritan, NJDecember 15, 2014
It was a learning experience working at Johnson and Johnson. I enjoyed the team work being the part of a team.
Incredible experience if you get a full time offer and come on board as employee
Level 2 IT Support contractor (Current Employee), 199 Grandview Road, Skillman, NJDecember 10, 2014
Pros: vast diversity of unique & interesting people, first class treatment if full-time employee, great benefits, great retirement packages, recognition of your efforts
Cons: manrnagement & proper communication between people is nearly non-existant, l
It's a great place to start a career, you will get great experience that will help in the future. Sadly im only a contractor, I get to set up new hires all the time and watch them convert to J&J employee just 2 weeks after starting. This creates an undeniable divide between the kind of experience that you will have. Its not the flaw of the people, its – more... the flaw of the nonexistant management hierarchical communication which yields a severe deficiency of quality control being strictly enforced. The employee culture is great, some of the most interesting people you'll ever meet work at J&J. Usually people with very high skill level in performing certain roles. At the minimum, employees have the very least associates degree but mostly employees have bachelor's, with a good amount of people with Masters and PhD degrees. Despite the level of differences between some people that exists, it is invisible to the eye when working with others, people are always helpful and usually politely greet other people when passing in the hallways even if they never met before. – less
Supportive and fun to work. Interaction of different culture and work ways.
SAP FI/CO Consultant (Former Employee), Raritan, NJDecember 9, 2014
Supportive and fun to work. Interaction of different culture and work ways.
Enormous Experiences and Opportunities
Export Coordinator (Former Employee), Spring House, PADecember 9, 2014
Pros: customer service, interaction with various departments within the organization, organizational skills, relationships, learning the manufacturing business
I started out my career in J&J as an administrative assistant in Sales Training and loved every minute of working with Sales Reps, District Manager, and Regional Managers. I became an SME for their career development program as I was responsible for tracking all requirements and insuring with my management that they had completed all that was necessary – more... to move to the next level within the sales organization. I participated in their training classes and also presented their career development requirements to them in their Basic Training.
Moved on to an Export Coordinator role the last 6 years of my career at J&J. In this role I supported a business which J&J had contracted with Daewoong in Korea. I was responsible for the monthly shipments of raw materials from various vendors for Mylanta Liquid and Mylanta tablets. Also had affiliates that required special manufacturing of liquids and tablets so I worked very closely with our manufacturing plants to put a plan in place to accomodate their needs.
There was a lot of tracking and partnership with Finance to assure that the business remained profitable. Also worked with a freight forwarder in Philadelphia to initate invoicing and shipping of the materials from a special warehouse that was used only for our business.
The enjoyable part of my job was the customer service aspect and getting shipments and formulas matched to this business. A lot of interaction with different departments within J&J, ie, QA, Manufacturing, Graphics for labeling, Operations, Purchasing, etc. I became respected within the organization for the management of this business.
The hardest part of the position was tracking and being at the mercy of ships that made mistakes and also their timing was not always best for my customers. – less
Great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), piscataway, njDecember 8, 2014
Great workplace
Great compensation
Great culture
Great benefits
Great Work/Life Balance, great company
Security Analyst (Current Employee), Raritan, NJDecember 8, 2014
Pros: great employees, managers and enviroment
Relaxed. That is one word I can use to describe how it felt to work for Johnson & Johnson. I have had jobs where getting up in the morning was a chore because of not enjoying where I was working and not having a good work/life balance, I never once experience that with J&J. The only negative is I wish my contract could have been extended as I really – more... could see myself working here for years to come. – less

1 2 3 4 5