Johnson & Johnson Employee Review

View all Johnson & Johnson reviews

Good Company for Work Life Balance
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CA24 November 2013
Johnson & Johnson companies are known for the high level of commitment and caring that employees bring to their work for customers, to their professions, and to their teams.
Our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Finding the right work environment will be a critical factor in your success. We invite you to take a closer look at our Family of Companies to be sure our goals and values align with your aspirations.

Other Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Great environment to work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON28 December 2017
The support provided by self in this work environment was an accomplishment for self. The meeting with people from all walks of life made it enjoyable.
Pros
Job sharing module
Highly respected and fair
Specialty Sales Sr. territory manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 December 2017
Well renowned pharmaceutical company, perceived as high quality by health care professionals. Use the CREDO to enforce decision making resulting in good ethical choices.
Pros
Great reputation and quality products
Cons
Sales and Marketing might not be in sync

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3