Johnson & Johnson Employee Review

View all Johnson & Johnson reviews

Good Company for Work Life Balance
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CA24 November 2013
Johnson & Johnson companies are known for the high level of commitment and caring that employees bring to their work for customers, to their professions, and to their teams.
Our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Finding the right work environment will be a critical factor in your success. We invite you to take a closer look at our Family of Companies to be sure our goals and values align with your aspirations.

Other Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Attentes de la compagnie ... fierté humaine
Opérateur (fin de semaine) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 November 2017
Là où il devait y avoir 2 employés, la compagnie en assignait 3 ... l'employé n'était pas une partie intégrante de la machine mais plutôt un humain devant gérer et contrôler un environnement de travail.

L'employé avait le temps d'analyser, de réfléchir et de permettre, grace à ses recommandations, l'amélioration de la sécurité, des équipements, des procédés, de la qualité des produits, de l'environnement physique, ... il y avait preuve de reconnaissance de la part de la direction.
Pros
Humanisme, conditions de travail, salaire, avantages sociaux, appartenance, ...
Cons
La séparation et le manque de transparence entre la Direction et les employés
wonderful company
RETAIL MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2017
such a wonderful company to work for. always treated fairly. always kept busy. loved the environment and all the people and things around me. such a great place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3