Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and interesting
Customer Receivables Analyst Cash Application (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 2, 2014
Great place to work. Learned many new processes. Great team players.
na
Database Specialist (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 22, 2014
Amazing company to work for. lot of systems to manage and procedures to follow.
J&J work experience.
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 25, 2013
I started at J&J as Temp. I learned lot in this job, this job helped to gain lot of experience. Gave me opportunity to learn SAP and customer service skills. 50 % of my work was to answer customer inquires by phone and e-mails. I use to hate to do customer service type of work or I always thought I can't do this type of work, but after working at J&J – more... that mind changed. Overall I enjoyed the team that I worked in. – less
Shanmark
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee), lachineFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: challenging, rewarding
Cons: they moved away
I worked for Shanmark inc. it was the low end division of Johnson and Johnson we made packaged and distributed bandaids.
I was in charge of the shipping and recieving as well as th ethird party product packaging. It was a lot of hours alot of stress and a lot of deadline as the chain dollorama expanded so did my work load.

When they moved to missausaga – more... to keep up with the supply and demand I remained here in Montreal. I loved it and miss the challenge – less
Friendly working environment with a good learning experience
Consultant (Former Employee), Guelph, ONJune 10, 2012
I worked in a consultant position for Johnson&Johnson and I gained a positive experience. The people there are cooperative, friendly, and have a clear goal in mind. They are also willing to change which allows the consultant to be more creative.
Great company... Always a lot to do.
Consultant - GDS (Former Employee), Raritan, NJAugust 18, 2014
There are always new projects and day to day changes. Huge user base.. Small changes impact thousands of users.
Extraordinary Experience
Professional Marketing and Regional Brand Manager (Former Employee), San Juan, PRAugust 15, 2014
Dynamic, challenging, great work-life balance, great training and development.
Lead IT Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: flexible work timings
Cons: need to follow the process in software develoment
It is good company, Management need to strengthen its Software Team instead of depending on Vendors.
Great team!
Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain (Former Employee), Skillman, NJAugust 11, 2014
Very talented folk at Neutrogena, Great working culture. Management appreciates the work done.
Live the Credo!
interim consultant (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAAugust 9, 2014
Pros: jnj walks the walk and talks the talk... in a good way.
Cons: lots of consolidation could impact job security
This is a worldwide recognized brand that wears its well-earned stripes with pride.
Excellent
Human Resources Diversity Coordinator (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHAugust 6, 2014
Pros: helping others
Cons: more needs than readily available resources (housing, etc.)
Working hard to make the lives of others better. Great working environment and associates. People oriented.
family business
Assistant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 5, 2014
I learned how to handle food and prepare an event it is a local company out of Kansas City,MO who focus on cold deli
Was a permanent temporary for Johnson and Johnson
Order Filler (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXJuly 27, 2014
Pros: great work environment clean and organized
Cons: no health insurance or benefits since i was a temp
Fast paced job in which we had to ensure that all orders were pulled and brought to the front by the end of the day to get them shipped to the hospitals. I learned alot about the RF system and how to use scanners as well as forklift operation. My co-workers were good to be with and happy to be at work most days. The hardest part of my job was loading – more... the trailers for the UPS truck pick up in the evening in the summer...super hot. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the manager roll up his sleeves and dig in and help on the packing line he was a great guy! – less
A good company
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Caguas, PRJuly 24, 2014
Excellent work place. The most enjoyable part of the job was to have the opportunity to interact with different customers and learned about the pharmaceutical career.
Productive and versatile
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), West Chester, PAJuly 23, 2014
A typical work day consist of very busy and heavy work loads. Which allows the job to be very productive and rewarding. My coworkers are very honest and hardworking, this allows the job to be less stressful on a daily bases.
Productive workplace
Maintenance Clerk (Current Employee), Johnson, COJuly 19, 2014
The manager is better informed and more up-to-date with his or her people's activities (and more in touch with what lies beyond, e.g., customers, suppliers, competitors, markets, etc)
Difficult issues can be identified, discussed and resolved quickly, before they become more serious.
Help can be given more readily - people rarely ask unless they see – more... a good opportunity to do so - the regular informal review provides just this.
Assignments, tasks and objectives can be agreed completed and reviewed quickly - leaving actions more than a few weeks reduces completion rates significantly for all but the most senior and experienced people.
Objectives, direction, and purpose is more up-to-date - modern organizations demand more flexibility than a single annual review allows - priorities often change through the year, so people need to be re-directed and re-focused. – less
No Minority Advancement
Revenue Specialist (Former Employee), Skillman, NJJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good name on a resume
Cons: no opportunities for advancement for minorities in management.
Johnson & Johnson is a dead end for your career if you are a minority. I worked near the diversity office and found that they literally have 0 leaders that are minorities or females. If you are looking to start your career then this might be the right place. If you are looking for a leadership role and advancement as a minority then you are better off – more... going to another company. They don't negotiate salary – less
Easy going environment, great culture
Operations Finance Co-Op (Current Employee), Chesterbrook PAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: ability to work from home
A typical day at work in J & J's Operations Finance department entailed responding to various ad hoc requests from upper management as well as business partners. Routine tasks included preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.

My Interactions with business partners across the globe taught me to communicate in a professional manner. I learned – more... what it takes to be part of a successful team and how to streamline processes thus improving efficiency. Additionally, I developed excellent PC skills through my daily use of business software like Excel, JD Edwards, ARIBA and more.

My Co-Workers were undoubtedly the smartest group of people I had ever been around. They are highly motivated result oriented folks with an affinity to learn.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with business partners in different time zones across the globe. Finding a convenient time for video conferencing was challenging.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge it presented. Every day was unique and brain stimulating. In addition, the culture at J & J made going to work a rewarding experience. – less
productive
Materials Coordinator (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 14, 2014
Pros: very busy
Cons: productiion cooperation
very challenging and descent, good people, detail oriented
Mixture of modern and very traditional work place
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Maidenhead, ENGJuly 14, 2014
Pros: good benefits, good restaurant.
Cons: varies dependent on job.
Very modern office, and some work practices were very modern, and some very traditional. J&J have a large quantity of in-house applications to learn which was fun but would not perhaps be of use outside working for J&J. Co-workers were very quiet in my section, but were genuine, and nice people. Hardest part of the job would vary for each individual. – more... Location was good, restaurant and benefits were also very good. Most enjoyable part of the job were the PA's who all shared information and the bosses. – less

1 2 3 4 5