Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
na
Database Specialist (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 22, 2014
Amazing company to work for. lot of systems to manage and procedures to follow.
Production Planner
Production Planner (Former Employee), Bangkok ThailandJanuary 1, 2014
• Optimized high service level and low inventory through Master Production Scheduling, Materials Requirement Planning & Scheduling, and Capacity Planning for local and affiliates via Mercia / SAP system
• Ensured on-time and standard quality materials
• Produced weekly production plan using lean principles
• Adjusted plan for demand changes, machine – more... and material problems, etc.
• Coordinated internal and external to support new products, promotion initiatives, and continuous improvement
• Analyzed capacity, raise issues, and explore options if there are concerns – less
Proud of working and managing such a difficult working field, hematology.
Medical Manager (Former Employee), Istanbul, TurkeyDecember 8, 2013
Even you were given best performance award, everything could change when your manager was replaced.
Shanmark
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee), lachineFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: challenging, rewarding
Cons: they moved away
I worked for Shanmark inc. it was the low end division of Johnson and Johnson we made packaged and distributed bandaids.
I was in charge of the shipping and recieving as well as th ethird party product packaging. It was a lot of hours alot of stress and a lot of deadline as the chain dollorama expanded so did my work load.

When they moved to missausaga – more... to keep up with the supply and demand I remained here in Montreal. I loved it and miss the challenge – less
Friendly working environment with a good learning experience
Consultant (Former Employee), Guelph, ONJune 10, 2012
I worked in a consultant position for Johnson&Johnson and I gained a positive experience. The people there are cooperative, friendly, and have a clear goal in mind. They are also willing to change which allows the consultant to be more creative.
Fun travelling all over Delhi
internship (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLApril 13, 2012
Pros: friendly and helpful collogues
Helped a lot in enhancing my communication skills.
It helped in learning Time Management
Dicentralized
Sales Finance (Former Employee), Skillman, NJApril 21, 2014
Pros: treat employees well
Cons: some middle managers can be difficult to work with, so they don't care about employee growth and only care about getting the job done
The company is very decentralized, There are more processes established.
productive & fun work place
Senior PSR (Current Employee), allahabad, UPApril 20, 2014
I am learned a lot from Johnson & Johnson i.e how to deal with

distributors,
Happy To Be A Part Of J&J
PMO Data Analyst, Global Portfolio Services (Current Employee), Raritan, NJApril 10, 2014
Pros: great culture, great environment
Cons: inconsistent communications at times; contractor open-seating
Johnson & Johnson prides itself on embodying its Credo, within which it prioritizes work-life balance, fairness, and betterment. From working in the organization, one can easily see the emphasis all employees place on these pillars. The corporate culture is fantastic and very team-based. Success for all.
Assistant QC Supervisor
Assistant QC Supervisor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 9, 2014
I enjoyed working there. It was an awesome place to work. I was blessed with great co-workers and superb admins.

As Assistant QC Supervisor as well as QC Chemist, everyday we face different challenges and it is great excelling all the challenges.
Great Company
SR. Materials Management Planner (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAApril 5, 2014
Great Company with great opportunities for career advancement. Great benefits too and work life balance.
very productive environment and great place to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Raritan, NJApril 4, 2014
My typical day at work starts with scrum meetings and work on the goal and objective assigned for the day, got to learn new process and understand the changing business moving from one project to another.
Productive and Focused workplace
Administrative Assistant (Contractor) (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJApril 3, 2014
Pros: nice, fun, upbeat, team of workers
Cons: only a contracting position
A typical day at work consisted of multiple duties like:
New Hire Setups
Scheduling Meetings
Expense Reports
IRIS (computer knowledge) requests
Housekeeping requests

My Coworkers are very helpful and are team players.
The hardest of the job is ensuring that we have enough lead time on equipment for new hires upon arrival.
The most enjoyable part of – more... the day is accomplishing a task in a timely manner and ensuring all is completed and job well done! – less
Very Professional, well respected company
Sr. Territory Business Manager - Jacksonville, FL (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 31, 2014
Pros: i agree with jnj's overall mission.
Cons: a lot of guidelines to follow, very restricted with customers.
I feel very fortunate to have worked for Johnson & Johnson and was promoted to management within 2.5 yrs. Skill Development is very important to JnJ and I took advantage of that, by going through Johnson & Johnson's Management Development Program.
Fun and productive work environment, with a very convenient commute.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJMarch 31, 2014
Pros: excelent and convenient work environment and flexibility to work from home when needed.
Cons: poor job security due to contract work.
Daily I'm met with new and exciting challanges. I've learned how to remain flexible to stay abreast of the ever changing landscape of this healthcare industry especially when dealing with the implementation of new laws, proceedures, business rules and project focuses, I have a great working realtionship with my manager as well as my team. And enjoy – more... the opportunity to work on new projects as they come. – less
Productive Busy Work Place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Mount Pocono, PAMarch 30, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: short breaks
great job love meeting new people, long hours , co workers friendly , management was well organized
good benefits
Coordinator III (promotion) (Current Employee), Raritan, NJMarch 26, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: advancement
Large company; can move from company to company within J&J. There are lots of politics - no typical day -
Most Enjoyable place to work, there was an atmosphere of family.
Process Technician (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2014
One of the greatest jobs I have held. The company was very conducive to the advancement of one self. They encouraged you by the atmosphere between management and employees. Bravo Zulu to J&J. They believed in you.
Solid foundation with a global vision
PATENT TEAM COORDINATOR (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJMarch 22, 2014
Pros: i work with great group of people
Cons: all things being relative i don't have any "cons" the company is always working at being better.
My days are non-stop working with my team and enter acting with my friends a colleagues in the department. The big picture is that we alway know that thought is being given by management about who we are as a Department and a Company and we are asked to participate along the way. I enjoy my work, I enjoy the people. and the environment.
producive & fun work place
Area Business Incharge (Current Employee), Rajkot, GJMarch 22, 2014
Working in such a company is good.
Supportive & helpfull management.
lots of learning for me.

1 2 3 4 5