Johnson & Johnson Employee Review

View all Johnson & Johnson reviews

Ratings vary greatly by operating company
Associate Director, US Channel Marketing (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CA19 November 2013
As with any large organizations, there is a variety of strong operating companies and weaker operating companies within Johnson & Johnson. Strong companies are incredible places to grow, learn, and make a difference. They have leadership you can respect and admire, and provide talented people with opportunities to grow. However, weak operating companies are just like weak companies - leadership is not as people-oriented and it becomes difficult to find the advocacy and opportunities high performers are looking for.

Other Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Calm working environment
Distribution Rep (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON12 February 2018
I worked for Johnson&Johnson for 3 years and I'd have to say that I really enjoyed my time there. My manager was very understanding and always made our 9am-5pm more enjoyable with his jokes etc. Co-workers are very respectful and help in anyway needed.
Pros
E-shop
Cons
Great company with a great culture
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON25 January 2018
Meaningful work with good people. J&J has a great culture with lots of opportunities for growth. Diversity is encouraged and investment is made in their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3