Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Pay well but expect way too much, poorly managed
Finance (Former Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: too many too list
So much red tape, not as open to change as they claim to be, promotions are a long time coming and some people more deserving get skipped over.
Excellent Company
Distributions Coordinator (CSR) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 10, 2014
At Johnson & Johnson, there is a great working environment. Everyone is friendly, and there are diverse age groups. Work life seems to be balanced, with flexible opportunities.
Great company to work for
Customer Logistics Representative (Former Employee), Markham, ONNovember 30, 2014
Pros: cheap j&j products for employees
The corporate culture is very positive. It is full of smart hard-working people. Managers are very professional and open in communication.
Great jobb.
Montréal, QC (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 9, 2014
Great job culture and benefits. Collegues shared their know how and helped integrate the team.
Product Specialist
Product Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioAugust 19, 2014
Pharmaceutical sales
both national and international experience
Productive and interesting
Customer Receivables Analyst Cash Application (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 2, 2014
Great place to work. Learned many new processes. Great team players.
na
Database Specialist (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 22, 2014
Amazing company to work for. lot of systems to manage and procedures to follow.
J&J work experience.
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 25, 2013
I started at J&J as Temp. I learned lot in this job, this job helped to gain lot of experience. Gave me opportunity to learn SAP and customer service skills. 50 % of my work was to answer customer inquires by phone and e-mails. I use to hate to do customer service type of work or I always thought I can't do this type of work, but after working at J&J that mind changed. Overall I enjoyed the team that I worked in.
Shanmark
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee), lachineFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: challenging, rewarding
Cons: they moved away
I worked for Shanmark inc. it was the low end division of Johnson and Johnson we made packaged and distributed bandaids.
I was in charge of the shipping and recieving as well as th ethird party product packaging. It was a lot of hours alot of stress and a lot of deadline as the chain dollorama expanded so did my work load.

When they moved to missausaga to keep up with the supply and demand I remained here in Montreal. I loved it and miss the challenge
Friendly working environment with a good learning experience
Consultant (Former Employee), Guelph, ONJune 10, 2012
I worked in a consultant position for Johnson&Johnson and I gained a positive experience. The people there are cooperative, friendly, and have a clear goal in mind. They are also willing to change which allows the consultant to be more creative.
Very nice and clean work place an god people
Sr. Quality Engineer (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: good location in irvine
My work is a manily Quality Engineering activities and mainly data analysis. Conducting validation protocols and completing reports.

Team work is the main strength for completeing projects
Johnson & Johnson
Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: creative thinking, growth, friends and creating professional contacts
Cons: can rush to impleament new technologies, has gone live without fully testing if they meet the business needs.
Johnson & Johnson has an environment that promotes creative thinking, encourages the individual to take a chance on something that could make a better tomorrow.

Many of Your co-workers will do their best to support each other in meeting deadlines and to help each other grow as an individual.

One of the hardest parts is getting attached to the people you work with and when you and others grow and are ready for new positions the good byes can be painful.
Great Place to Learn
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), new brunswick, njJanuary 21, 2015
First job out of college, this was a place where i learned all of my business knowledge. They were great at teaching me the ropes as well as help develop my skills. I was in the FLDP rotational program and loved every minute of it. I left to pursue my dream of living in NYC.
Great learning and work place
Computer Software Validation Professional (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAJanuary 13, 2015
Great learning and work place. I used my skills of validation in the labs and applied it to CSV work. I assisted with the consent decree
Interesting work environment
GPS Global Portfolio Program Manager (Current Employee), Raritan NJ / Morris Plains NJJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: diverse group / environment bring your chest of technology skills
Cons: i have no negetive issues with jnj
Attend:
Group meeting proj. review
Discuss status collaborate on activities/solution

Develop plan communicate issues to cross department lead
for removal of obstacles.

I have only work for good management the area leads I have
worked with have not always been the best but I have influenced all activities.
Great company to start my pharmaceutical career
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: did not let you switch divisions
An amazing company where i learned all of the basics of pharmaceutical sales which helped me in my career.
To obtain a position in the Computer Information Technology field that will capitalize on my education and skills
Software QA Engineer (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 5, 2015
• Developed test plan, procedure and manage test cases, also executed regression, reliability, interoperability testing, test scripts for the application, functions, modules to ensure requirements and specifications are met.
Great company to work for but little time for personal life
Partnership Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco and Royal Oak, MIJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: lots of discounts on j&j products
Cons: short breaks, worked weekends
I enjoyed working for BabyCenter (Johnson & Johnson), but when we weren't allowed to take a scheduled vacation on a weekend because the budgets didn't line up, I quickly realized there was little work/life balance and I found it difficult to maintain productivity without being able to recharge my battery.
Contract vs Regular employees
Sr. Recruiter Specialist (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRJanuary 3, 2015
Regular employees treat very differently the contracts employees , meaning they are not friendly and does not like to work in team work with contractors.
Great place to work. I'd go back in a minute.
CMC Scientist and Analytical chemist (Former Employee), Spring House, PADecember 30, 2014
Pros: great environment to work, great colleagues.
Great company to work for. Great co-workers, clean work environment, family-friendly management, tuition reimbursement. They had a clear direction of creating medicines to help people. It was a place that was a pleasure to go to each day.

1 2 3 4 5