Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great work experience
Medical Information Intern (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 7, 2015
Great work/life balance. Good culture; enjoyed working with my colleagues.Management is supportive of personal growth and development.
Okay
DePuy Synthes Loaner (Former Employee), 200 WhitehallNovember 7, 2015
Place was good however did not entirely enjoy my time there. Contract employees are not exactly treated the best. The contracts are open ended.
Johnson & Johnson is a large pharmaceutical company, exploring new areas to specialize in
Medical Education Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 4, 2015
Spent 17 years with Johnson & Johnson, which provided me with an opportunity to grow and develop my career in the pharmaceutical industry.
Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), MarkhamOctober 16, 2015
I am very proactive and a great team player .I pay attention to detail and ensure that all responsibilities are adhered to in the best possible manner.
Too much politics with poor middle management skills
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Markham, ONAugust 5, 2015
Pros: access to internal store
Cons: excludes contractors and employees from participating in the decision making
The medical division in particular has working environment issues along with a lot of politics and poor middle management / supervision skills.

Heard good news about other divisions though..
I wouldn't recommend it to my enemies
electrician/programmer (Former Employee), McNeil, GuelphJune 17, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
very poor management, lots of people that make big money but have no clue what they're doing and hold decision making positions, +30year old technology that has no future for upgrading, s-tupid policies that don't follow any legislation just implemented by re-tarded engineers, that place survives only because we pay big money on the Tylenol they're making, they'll be swallowed by competition soon, don't go there!!!
Pay well but expect way too much, poorly managed
Finance (Former Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: too many too list
So much red tape, not as open to change as they claim to be, promotions are a long time coming and some people more deserving get skipped over.
Excellent Company
Distributions Coordinator (CSR) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 10, 2014
At Johnson & Johnson, there is a great working environment. Everyone is friendly, and there are diverse age groups. Work life seems to be balanced, with flexible opportunities.
Great company to work for
Customer Logistics Representative (Former Employee), Markham, ONNovember 30, 2014
Pros: cheap j&j products for employees
The corporate culture is very positive. It is full of smart hard-working people. Managers are very professional and open in communication.
Great jobb.
Montréal, QC (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 9, 2014
Great job culture and benefits. Collegues shared their know how and helped integrate the team.
Product Specialist
Product Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioAugust 19, 2014
Pharmaceutical sales
both national and international experience
Productive and interesting
Customer Receivables Analyst Cash Application (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 2, 2014
Great place to work. Learned many new processes. Great team players.
na
Database Specialist (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 22, 2014
Amazing company to work for. lot of systems to manage and procedures to follow.
J&J work experience.
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 25, 2013
I started at J&J as Temp. I learned lot in this job, this job helped to gain lot of experience. Gave me opportunity to learn SAP and customer service skills. 50 % of my work was to answer customer inquires by phone and e-mails. I use to hate to do customer service type of work or I always thought I can't do this type of work, but after working at J&J that mind changed. Overall I enjoyed the team that I worked in.
Shanmark
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee), lachineFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: challenging, rewarding
Cons: they moved away
I worked for Shanmark inc. it was the low end division of Johnson and Johnson we made packaged and distributed bandaids.
I was in charge of the shipping and recieving as well as th ethird party product packaging. It was a lot of hours alot of stress and a lot of deadline as the chain dollorama expanded so did my work load.

When they moved to missausaga to keep up with the supply and demand I remained here in Montreal. I loved it and miss the challenge
Friendly working environment with a good learning experience
Consultant (Former Employee), Guelph, ONJune 10, 2012
I worked in a consultant position for Johnson&Johnson and I gained a positive experience. The people there are cooperative, friendly, and have a clear goal in mind. They are also willing to change which allows the consultant to be more creative.
Environnement très agréable très bonne esprit d'equipe
Directrice de territoire (Former Employee), Laval Rive-nordMarch 24, 2016
Pros: Repas gratuits- voiture fournie
Cons: Aucun
Travail très motivant-
Contact humain très respectueux
Travail très valorisant
J'aimais mon travail je ne comptais pas les heures c'était une passion pour moi.
environnement productif et agréable
Opérateur de machine sur ligne de production (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 7, 2016
Pros: bon salaire, bon environnement travail, formation continue, bons avantages sociaux, bonnes reconnaissances des employés
Cons: fermeture d'usine
rencontre avec le superviseur de production départemental pour évaluer les problèmes de production de l'équipe précédente et améliorer la production pour l'équipe en cours. <Aspect agréable : Opérer des lignes de production à contrôle numérique et fournir la production demandée par la compagnie.
bon employeur
Mécanicien industriel (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 31, 2016
Pros: multitude d'avantage
Cons: l'usine déménage
Tres bon employeur. Malheureusement je suis arriver a l'usine quand elle étais en processus de fermeture.
bonne compagnie
opérateur spécialiser change over (Current Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 9, 2015
Pros: tres sécuritaire
Cons: fermeture
nous travaillons dans un endroit climatiser,propre et sécuritaire
Industry