- The Shipping and Receiving Supervisor complies with company policies and procedures while performing duties.
- Coordinates, all activities in shipping and receiving area according to established quality and safety standards.
- Has an excellent working knowledge of trariffs, custom documentation, transportation companies, courier companies.
- Supervise the administration and delegation of work for team members within shipping and receiving department according to their skill and experience.
- Resolve and analyze any shipping and receiving or work related problems by working closely with quality/ engineering/Assemblers and other shop floor personnel.
- Ensures that the finished product meets established quality standards using all tools and procedures according to ISO Compliance
- Responsible for maintaining departmental KPIs aligned with divisional KPIs.
- Provide leadership and coaching to his direct reporting employees.
- Determines corrective actions as required
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Accountable for the health and safety of employees under his supervision by; making sure that employees work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures and providing adequate training for employees in specific work tasks to help reduce or eliminate the risk of workplace injuries.
- Ensure compliance with environmental policies.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with highest ethical standards and in compliance with JGW code of business conduct and in accordance to the JGW Confidentiality Policy
- Minimum five years experience in a leadership role or supervisor position. Requires hands on, result orientated individual who has proven ability to train and motivate shop floor personnel.
- Flexible in hours to support Customer / Production demands
- Capable of performing well under adverse conditions - timelines, customer demands, fast paced environment, people problems
This position is located in Princeton, Ontario, which is 25 minutes from Cambridge and 10 minutes from Brantford.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume, outlining salary expectations to the Human Resources department of John G Wilson Machine Limited. Please state Welder in the subject line of your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest in John G. Wilson Machine Limited; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
John G. Wilson Machine Limited is one of Ontario's leading metal fabricators, manufacturing a wide variety of metal components for customers across Ontario and worldwide. Our clean, modern, highly automated 106,000 square foot facility is strategically located in South Western Ontario. At John G. Wilson our capabilities include engineering and design, machining, tooling and complete quality control. Process capabilities include laser welding, CNC machining, production welding, metal spinning, powder coat painting, finishing and assembly services. We ship metal components, weldments, and full assemblies globally. John G. Wilson has a tradition of quality metal fabricated products at competitive prices. We specialize in short run, tight tolerance metal forming, fabrication, welding and assembly.
We pride ourselves with our highly-skilled, can-do workforce and creative, entrepreneurial management team, working together to help our customers get to market quicker.
Please visit our website for more information www.jgwmachine.com
Indeed - 11 months ago
John G. Wilson Machine Limited is one of Ontario's leading metal fabricators, manufacturing a wide variety of metal components for customers...