John G. Wilson Machine Limited is currently recruiting for a Buyer position. The successful candidate will have progressive experience, supply chain knowledge and expertise. The successful candidate will be actively enrolled or graduated from the Purchasing Management Association of Canada.
- Purchase of steel requirements, 5+ years of steel purchasing and negotiations
- Purchase of Fasteners, Bearing and other component parts as required.
- Purchase of electronic equipment also an asset
- Offshore logistics and procurement experience would be an asset
- Experience in Vendor Managed Inventory would be an asset.
- Provide buying strategies to purchase and arrange timely deliveries of supplies and materials to support new product launches.
- Provide strategies to reduce inventory levels.
- 5+ years experience buyer in metal fabrication and machine environment.
- Ability to form the basis of sourcing strategies and cost reduction analysis.
- MRP/ERP data management skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This position is located in Princeton, Ontario, which is 25 minutes from Cambridge and 10 minutes from Brantford.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume, outlining salary expectations to the Human Resources department of John G Wilson Machine Limited.
We thank all applicants for their interest in John G. Wilson Machine Limited; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
John G. Wilson Machine Limited is one of Ontario's leading metal fabricators, manufacturing a wide variety of metal components for customers across Ontario and worldwide. Our clean, modern, highly automated 106,000 square foot facility is strategically located in South Western Ontario. At John G. Wilson our capabilities include engineering and design, machining, tooling and complete quality control. Process capabilities include laser welding, CNC machining, production welding, metal spinning, powder coat painting, finishing and assembly services. We ship metal components, weldments, and full assemblies globally. John G. Wilson has a tradition of quality metal fabricated products at competitive prices. We specialize in short run, tight tolerance metal forming, fabrication, welding and assembly.
We pride ourselves with our highly-skilled, can-do workforce and creative, entrepreneurial management team, working together to help our customers get to market quicker.
Please visit our website for more information www.jgwmachine.com