- Safely move in process and finished products and materials throughout the facility
- Supply work stations/machines with product, ready to go for when they have completed their current job
- Visually inspect product, and read routers to determine where the next stage of the product is to go
- Excellent organization skills
- Previous forklift experience
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment
- Commitment to support Production when needed
- Occasional exposure to hot conditions in warm months
- Capable of lifting products 40 pounds or less
- Ability to work rotating shifts or any other shift as required
This position is located in Princeton, Ontario, which is 25 minutes from Cambridge and 10 minutes from Brantford.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume, outlining salary expectations to the Human Resources department of John G Wilson Machine Limited. Please state Material Handler in the subject line of your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest in John G. Wilson Machine Limited; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
John G. Wilson Machine Limited is one of Ontario's leading metal fabricators, manufacturing a wide variety of metal components for customers across Ontario and worldwide. Our clean, modern, highly automated 106,000 square foot facility is strategically located in South Western Ontario. At John G. Wilson our capabilities include engineering and design, machining, tooling and complete quality control. Process capabilities include laser welding, CNC machining, production welding, metal spinning, powder coat painting, finishing and assembly services. We ship metal components, weldments, and full assemblies globally. John G. Wilson has a tradition of quality metal fabricated products at competitive prices. We specialize in short run, tight tolerance metal forming, fabrication, welding and assembly.
We pride ourselves with our highly-skilled, can-do workforce and creative, entrepreneurial management team, working together to help our customers get to market quicker.
Please visit our website for more information www.jgwmachine.com