- Capable of operating laser equipment safely and knowledgeable of machine safety features and emergency stops
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot equipment
- Capable of performing work at acceptable efficiency levels
- Ability to check parts for conformance to acceptable limits
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with highest ethical standards and in compliance with JGW code of business conduct and in accordance to the JGW Confidentiality Policy
- Experience operating and troubleshooting laser equipment
- Good hand eye coordination, capable of performing tasks at an acceptable production level.
- Ability to read and interpret blue print
- Capable of reading measuring devices required to inspect parts
- Capable of lifting products 30 pounds or less
- Repetitive lifting
- Finger dexterity and hand eye co-ordination for long durations
- Ability to work rotating shifts or any other shift as required
- Occasional exposure to hot conditions in warm months
This position is located in Princeton, Ontario, which is 25 minutes from Cambridge and 10 minutes from Brantford.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume, outlining salary expectations to the Human Resources department of John G Wilson Machine Limited.
We thank all applicants for their interest in John G. Wilson Machine Limited; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
John G. Wilson Machine Limited is one of Ontario's leading metal fabricators, manufacturing a wide variety of metal components for customers across Ontario and worldwide. Our clean, modern, highly automated 106,000 square foot facility is strategically located in South Western Ontario. At John G. Wilson our capabilities include engineering and design, machining, tooling and complete quality control. Process capabilities include laser welding, CNC machining, production welding, metal spinning, powder coat painting, finishing and assembly services. We ship metal components, weldments, and full assemblies globally. John G. Wilson has a tradition of quality metal fabricated products at competitive prices. We specialize in short run, tight tolerance metal forming, fabrication, welding and assembly.
We pride ourselves with our highly-skilled, can-do workforce and creative, entrepreneurial management team, working together to help our customers get to market quicker.
Please visit our website for more information www.jgwmachine.com
Indeed - 2 years ago
John G. Wilson Machine Limited is one of Ontario's leading metal fabricators, manufacturing a wide variety of metal components for customers...