John Abbott College

John Abbott College Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great part-time job for students
Student Technician (Ceramics) (Former Employee), Sainte-anne-de-bellevue, QCJune 30, 2014
Pros: professional staff
Cons: n/a
I worked here for 2 semesters as a student technician. I learned a lot and I developed a critical eye for details and design. Great paying job to think that I am just a regular student. The experience was the special part of this job. it could be tough at times especially during the end of each semester but everything in it was worthwhile.
Reasonable hours
Head Coach Men's Basketball (Current Employee), Montréal, QCApril 7, 2014
The hours were flexible, and gave me the freedom to have a balance family life.
One of the best places to teach
Full Time Faculty Member (Former Employee), Sainte-anne-de-bellevue, QCAugust 21, 2013
I've enjoyed very much working with a group of professionals, I've learned a lot from them. Student profile was very diverse. My experience at John Abbott helped me to improve my skills dealing with diversity in the classroom. Every day I spent in that college improved me as a teacher and a learner.
Great place to study
Independant Student upgrading my skills (Current Employee), St. Anne-de-Bellevue, QCMarch 14, 2012
I enjoy studying at John Abbott. The Staff is so helpful and nice. The teachers are very understanding and there for you when there is a need for clarification. It has been a pleasant experience in returning back to school.