John Abbott College Employee Reviews in Canada

Good environment
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 26, 2016
and decent pay. Gave me the opportunity to learn better methods of communicating my knowledge. The hardest part of the job is probably the challenge of communicating your ideas to the person you are teaching. Not everyone has the same ability to grasp different topics, making the experience different from one student to the next.
Great place to work awesome people
Special Education Technician (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 6, 2015
Good place to work, lots of room to grow and develop. Many different positions available. Good benefits, good pay scale
Friendly, efficient, calm
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Saint Anne de Bellevue, QuebecMarch 3, 2015
A friendly and efficient environment to work in. Management is helpful and kind and do their utmost to make you comfortable. The environment and building is beautiful and spacious. Students are eager to learn and well - mannered.
job security
Professor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 23, 2014
I have been involved in developing curriculum and teaching within an esteemed Canadian vocational college (John Abbott College, Montreal, Quebec). I am teaching various courses which include both theory (lectures in class) and hands on work in a state of the art pilot-scale manufacturing laboratory.
Great part-time job for students
Student Technician (Ceramics) (Former Employee) –  Sainte-anne-de-bellevue, QCJune 30, 2014
I worked here for 2 semesters as a student technician. I learned a lot and I developed a critical eye for details and design. Great paying job to think that I am just a regular student. The experience was the special part of this job. it could be tough at times especially during the end of each semester but everything in it was worthwhile.
Pros
professional staff
Cons
n/a
Reasonable hours
Head Coach Men's Basketball (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 7, 2014
The hours were flexible, and gave me the freedom to have a balance family life.