We are seeking a Residential/Commercial Real Estate Law Clerk
- Managing residential real estate files from beginning to end of transaction;
- Orders and reviews searches of titles, execution and off-title searches
- Prepares letters of requisition and responses to letters of requisition, drafting and coordinating necessary documents required for closing
- Preparing final reports;
- Managing a large workload volume
- Problem solving with minimal supervision
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Real Estate Clerk;
- Community College Law Clerk Diploma or Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario Certificate;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teraview and Conveyancer;
- Ability to work independently, follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your resume. Only those chosen to move to the next steps will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Legal Firm dealing with WSIB, CPP, MVA claims