- Preparing and drafting legal documents, correspondence, reporting letters
- Review files and preparation of hearings.
- Responsible for follow up with lawyer/paralegal concerning work activities.
- Responsible for the follow-up of undertakings
- Meeting deadlines
- Other administrative duties as required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work well independently and in a team oriented atmosphere
- Excellent technical skills (including MS Office, Excel)
- Compensation: Depending on experience
- Bilingual - English and Punjabi
Only those chosen to move to the next steps will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Legal Firm dealing with WSIB, CPP, MVA claims