Johal Law Office is currently recruiting for a Real Estate Legal Assistant in their Brampton office. The successful candidate must be articulate, a team player, self-starter and demonstrate a professional approach in all job responsibilities. In addition, the incumbent must have the ability to multi-task, as well as organize and prioritize the workflow in an intensive deadline driven work environment.
- Handling files independently;
- Monitor progress of files from beginning to end;
- Timely and efficient management of files, keeping track of requirements and upcoming deadlines;
- Ensure ongoing reporting to clients of status of files; and
- Maintaining good working relations with clients, brokers and realtors.
- Answering telephones and arranging appointments and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience with real estate work relating to purchase and sale transactions.
- Strong technical skills using the Teraview Land Registry System, Conveyancer and MS Office.
- Ability to perform clerical duties with deliberate speed and accuracy without immediate and constant supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with high level of attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Solid work ethic and professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients and lawyers.
- Confident and sound decision making skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing scope of authority and protecting confidential information is a must.
- Self-motivated, cooperative, and enthusiastic individual.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and client service skills;
- Flexible and available to work overtime whenever necessary.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Indeed - 20 months ago