JOE JOHNSON EQUIPMENT Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
productive and enjoyable
Summer Helper (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 February 2017
I enjoyed working there it was a good working environment with very helpful co-workers, very kind to each other were very helpful with customers and my self.
it was really good until they grew too much
Assist shop mechanics (Former Employee) –  barrie ontario3 November 2016
I always enjoyed working with the different types of equipment
The people that owned the company and the people I worked with were great until the company grew to be too large
A good day at work was doing a new vehicle start up locally and a bad day was doing too much travelling
Pros
took the truck home
Cons
away from home too much
Parts department
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON29 May 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job, is to have a great contact with your customers and your employees, This is / was my main purpose for every day of my career.
Pros
Happy working place
Cons
nil
Very fast moving and busy enviornment.
Service Advisor/Parts Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 October 2013
A typical day would be started very busy. City departments or business owners calling with equipment in need of repair. With the shop foreman priorities would be set. There are 6 technicians in the shop. I am responsible for quoting jobs, sourcing parts, supplying technicians with what is required to complete the repairs. I am in contact with customers regarding their unit. In the spring we had a night technician who was in charge of maintaining city units.
I also submit payroll for the technicians using the times that they are working on shop jobs. I collect payments and make bank deposits. I submit all warranty claims to the warranty department.

Best thing about the job is the constant learning. I work with amazing staff members who constantly share their knowledge. Technicians are very confident in their positions and work as a team, with me included.
Management is new to their positions, it is a growing period for our office. The most frustrating thing is the inconsistencies. One day a procedure will be done one way, the next the directions will be different.
Pros
Huge support team from all offices.
Cons
The environment dirty and dusty triggers allergic reactions