JOE FRESH

JOE FRESH Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not anymore
Cash Supervisor (Former Employee), VancouverNovember 8, 2014
This was my first job into clothing retail. I've been in retail for over a decade. The management is uncaring and often times inappropriate. I was not able to stretch my operational muscles due to the over controlling behaviour of the store manager.

The best part was the co-workers. The friendships that grew from that were priceless.
Best part is helping customers. I am definatley a people person,
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONNovember 5, 2014
Pros: working with customers and providing assistance with thier needs.
Cons: minimum wage, working until 5. i need to pick up my kids from school.
My duties at Joe Fresh are to provide exceptional Customer Service.
I work on Cash, Sales Associate and also in the fitting room where I provide advice and create outfits for customers.

I maintain the store to its standards. Mark down merchandise when needed. Replenish merchandise.

I am definatly a team player and if a co-worker needs my help I am – more... always willing to help.

The most enjoyable part of my job is making a customer happy! – less
productive and fun place to work
Apparel Clerk (Current Employee), Peterborough, OntarioMay 22, 2014
Friendly customers day in and day out! Management is amazing and understanding. Overall a great place to work.
Decent workplace
Part- time sales associate (Current Employee), North Vancouver, BCMarch 27, 2014
Overall, Joe Fresh (in Superstore, North Vancouver Branch) is a decent place to work in. Although the manager is quite frustrating and they do not communicate much with their employees, the schedule is consistent every week. I do not mind working here due to the benefits and the colleagues.
A productive environment where I learned and gained all my experiences from
Customer Service/Cashier (Part Time) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2014
Pros: the fun experience you may have in the environment.
Cons: some customers may have a uncivilized attitude.
I learned most of my customer service skills at home, school, and community. Having to work as a cashier/sales associate gave me the chance to open my mind more in the outside world of customer service. It is also an self-esteem and confidence booster.
Great place to gain retail experience.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers and employee discount.
Cons: management communication, pay.
- Working on the floor greeting customers and maintaing product displays or helping customers try on clothing in the fitting room.

- Further solidified my retail skills.

- Management needs to better communicate and coordinate with the staff regarding scheduling and be more encouraging.

- Very friendly and helpful co-workers.

- Closing the store – more... and making sure it meets management's standards.

- Communicating with customers and helping them find what they are looking for. – less
Great work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 25, 2014
Every day was different and fun. My co-workers were great people to work with. It was a fun environment.
Fun and exciting place to work
Lead Representative (Former Employee), Victoria, BCJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: good discounts on clothing for yourself
Cons: not enough hours to compensate for the week
I can truly recommend Joe Fresh as a great place to work.
I thoroughly enjoyed dealing with parents of children.
I worked in the children's department and it was a lot of fun meeting
all the age groups of children.
My satisfaction was being able to find what parents were looking for.
I enjoyed setting up displays and color coding.
It was a extremely – more... busy department and very challenging at times.
I thoroughly enjoyed working there. – less
Very safe and fun workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 25, 2013
Pros: decent lunch hours
Cons: long work hours
Joe Fresh is a company which it's team respects each other, I was very proud to be part of that team. I gained many different types of skills from. Management are very straight and top of their company they know what they need to do in order to make this company a great work place environment for other co-workers. At times, the hardest part of the job – more... was managerial duties this can sometimes be over whelming as managers have big responsibilities. – less
Not the best experience
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONDecember 20, 2013
Good first job, not much room for advancement.Overall my experience was not the greatest but may be perfect for another associate
Friendly workplace high energy
Sales associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: very great with the schedule
Cons: lots of cleaning involved but its part of the job
Joe fresh is a great company to be a part of.
everyone is very friendly and loves their job.
we all communicate a lot on a daily basis while on the job in order to work amazing as a team.
most enjoyable part of the job is helping people and making them happy with a purchase
Productive and fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 25, 2013
Overall the place is a fun place to work. There are a lot of work to be done while still providing good customer service.
Work, Life, Balance
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 12, 2013
Pros: the freedom to be creative.
Cons: communication between key players.
Working for a brand new company is both a challenge and an invigorating experience wrapped into one! I never stray from a challenge and I never give anything less then 110%.
Great retail experience.
sales associate (Former Employee), Brampton, OntarioJanuary 17, 2013
I was given the chance to interact with customers on personal level and was able to provide them with the help they needed.
I learned how to stock clothing from new shipments, how to fold clothing in various ways, how to manage a fitting room followed by run backs and how to cash out customers. I met countless great co-workers who were fun and had amazing – more... personalities. The hardest part about the job was cleaning the store after the end of the night. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn new skills, meet new people and being able to provide great customer service. – less
Learning experience and a great stepping stone for excellent customer service
Customer Service (Current Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 9, 2012
I've had an amazing experience working with this company, I've continued to learned effective customer service and challenged my ability to go above and beyond with each customer experience.

About JOE FRESH

We are committed to finding an approach that ensures safe working conditions, drives lasting change in the industry and help prevents – Read more